Day 1: End

Roommates

=========================================================================================================================

 

 

"Aaaaaaand we're here!"

Yoochun parked the car. Everybody was wakened up with his sudden voice. Well, everybody except Yunho. He was so tired this day.

"unf, we're already here?"

Junsu rubbed his eyes and looked around. Jaejoong opened his eyes too. Yunho.. Yunho just kept snoring.

"Whew, Yunho must be really tired. And I am so much more damn tired. Why'd you all slept? It's so boring no one's talking to me all the way here. Thank me for not sleeping too."

Yoochun grunted and looked at them. Jaejoong looked apologetic, but Junsu doesn't. He even thinks it's funny.

"Ya Jaejoong, wake Yunho up so we can already rest."

Yoochun ordered Jaejoong and got down. He hurried up to the other side and opened the door for Junsu. Jaejoong saw it and envied those two. He's so mad that he opened the door where Yunho is lying on to. Yunho fell on the ground and screamed.

"OW!"

Yunho sat properly and caressed his and arms.

"Omo! Yunho-ya, are you okay?"

After Junsu got out he quickly turned to Yunho, who is on the floor. 

"Jaejoong, I said wake him up. Not hurt him."

Yoochun walked towards Jaejoong who just got out of the car.

"I thought you said wake him up. There."

Jaejoong walked towards the bulding and left the three.

"Wha.. Jaejoong did this?"

Yunho asked angrily. Yoochun and Junsu nodded in return.

"Aish! That man. I'm gonna get him."

Yunho tried to stand up straight but can't, because his hurts. But still he went inside the building to confront Jaejoong.

"Let's..... go inside before anything happens."

Yoochun suggested and Junsu nodded. They went inside and kept Yunho and Jaejoong apart from each other.

"I'm just going to talk to the receptionist that I'll be bringing two guys in my room. Junsu, please just don't let them cause trouble here. Oh, and Yunho, don't do anything that'll physically hurt my Junsu. Ok?"

Yoochun told them one last warning and both nodded, knowing if they didn't follow, they would sleep outside. Yunho just sat on the corner most seat while Jaejoong on the other and Junsu in the middle. Jaejoong refused to look at Yunho because he felt sorry, but he doesn't want Yunho to know that. And plus he heard Yoochun called Junsu 'My Junsu' so he felt envy again. Yunho just kept looking at Jaejoong, thinking this person was having his revenge. Yoochun got back and had a seat for himself, well beside Junsu. 

"So.. I already informed them that I'll be bringing two monkeys upstairs. Pretty much they said yes to it."

Yoochun waited for their reaction. They all looked at him weirdly, thinking if they heard it right. Yoochun smiled, which made them sure that they heard right.

"Stop it Yoochun before I strangle you."

Yunho commented and looked at Yunho with a devilish smile.

"Whoa relax men. I'm just trying to put up the mood. If you really want to strangle me, do it upstairs. Not here. Mmkay?"

Yoochun laughed and patted Yunho's shoulder. He signaled them all to go up already.

Jaejoong followed Yoochun first, then Junsu, then Yunho. Preventing from any trouble that might happen.

"Ten tenenen~! Here we are at my- our beautiful room. Please have a nice stay. Enjoy!"

Yoochun gave out his best pose being a tour guide. Junsu laughed shyly behind Jaejoong. Yunho overlapped Jaejoong and Junsu and went straight to Yoochun. He was smashing his clenched fist on his other free hand. Yoochun's smile vanished and ran around, with Yunho chasing him.

"Now I'll strangle you. Come here Yoochun-ah~"

"No. Hahaha catch me if you can monkey."

"I'm not a monkey you baboon!"

"Whatever monkey."

"BABOON!"

MONKEY!"

Yunho and Yoochun laughed as they chased each other. Junsu and Jaejoong just stood there, watching them play like little kids. The other two realized that Junsu and Jaejoong were waiting for them to stop so they can rest already. Yoochun stopped in front of Junsu, so that leaves Yunho stopping in front of Jaejoong. Yoochun grabbed Junsu's hands and walked to the bedroom door.

"You guys coming?"

Yoochun said without turning back. Jaejoong, seeing this sight again, felt envious. He doens't know why, but he just felt that way when someone is sweet in fron of him. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and signaled that they should go too.

"We're not done yet."

Yunho glared at him and followed the other two. Jaejoong was left at the living room and decided to follow after Yunho is a few steps away. Yoochun set up the other matress, with Junsu's help. Yunho helped the two too because he was strong enough to move it by himself. Jaejoong got in and looked down. When the set up was finished, Yunho laid down on his back on the bed.

"AHHH.. omo, so comfy. The pain in my back went away~ thank you so much matress."

Yunho faced the comfy matress and tried hugging it. Kissing it like it's his lover.

"Whoa Yunho. Don't the matress. That's abuse."

Yoochun laughed and sat on his bed. Junsu laid down beccause he was dead tired too. Waiting at the airport for Yunho, touring him here and there, that took much energy.

"Don't worry Chun. I think the matress will like it too."

Yunho chuckled and looked at Yoochun.

"Don't be such a ert Yunho. Jaejoong won't sleep with you if you're like that."

Yoochun told him and called Jaejoong's attention to rest too. Jaejoong insisted, but the look in Yoochun's eyes made him to give in. He sat beside Yunho, who is nearly covering the whole matress. Yoochun kicked Yunho so he would move, but it ended Yunho biting Yoochun's leg.

"GAH!  AH! YUNHO-YA! ARE YOU DRUNK?? WHAT THE!"

Yoochun tried to get Yunho off by swinging his leg left and right. Junsu sat up and laughed. 

"Btw, Yunho we don't have classes tomorrow. Director-nim said we need at least a day to adjust. How about you Yoochun? Do you have classes tomorrow?"

Junsu asked Yoochun in front of him.

"Su-ie~ don't you have any nicknames for me yet? I want to have one now. No I don't, since I'm going to fix everything here with my new roommate, Director-nim also excused me for one day."

Yoochun replied and looked over his shoulder. Junsu tensed up because Yoochun's face is way too close to his, so he backed away. 

"I'm sorry, but I've thought of something. Chu..Chun..Chunnie. Is.. is it.. cute? Do you like it?"

Junsu said shyly.

"Chunnie? Omo, that is so cute my Su!"

Yoochun bounced in joy and faced Junsu. He pinched Junsu's cheeks that made Junsu a bright red tomato. Jaejoong looked away fast, so he wouldn't be envious again. Yunho noticed this, that everytime YooSu has their sweet time, Jaejoong's mood changes. 

"Yah, Joongie-ya. Come here."

Yunho called out Jaejoong and patted the space beside him. Jaejoong looked at him weirdly.

"Eh? And why would I do that?"

Jaejoong ignored Yunho. Yunho came closer to Jaejoong and whispered.

"Because your Yunnie wants to be with you."

"Eh? YUNNIE? WHAT YUNNIE?"

Yoochun and Junsu stopped their lovey-dovey time and looked at Jaejoong who just bursted out in flames.

"Yunnie? Is that what you call Yunho? Aww~ Joongie and Yunnie~ So cute. Hahaha"

Yoochun teased and cuddled Junsu in his arms. Jaejoong tried to protest but Yunho placed his hand on Jaejoong's mouth and whispered again in his ears.

"Let's just sleep. Look at them, so tired. Protest tomorrow, my Joongie. Sweet dreams. See you there."

Jaejoong's eyes widened when he heard this. He looked at Yunho but Yunho is already asleep. He's already tired too, so he'll just protest in the morning. He tried to sleep but he can't. Yunho's voice and breath in his ears kept bothering him. He thought and thought of that until he already managed to sleep.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

JOONGIE AND YUNNIE <3

SU-IE AND CHUNNIE <3

 

Lol so sweet x)