Not So Sorry

Roommates

When Jaejoong went back to their room, he saw a half Yunho looking at the mirror, checking himself out. He stared at Yunho's y back for a while and felt weird. Yunho saw Jaejoong from the mirror and smiled. 

"He's actually checking me out? I thought he wasn't gay. But I guess he is."

Yunho chuckled at his own thoughts. Jaejoong snapped out of his staring because of it.

"I'm not gay."

Yunho got shocked. He never knew Jaejoong could read minds. 

"And I don't read minds."

Yunho faced Jaejoong and pointed at him.

"You.. You! You're a freak! How could you read minds!"

Jaejoong got startled at Yunho's sudden childish acts.

"I'm telling you I can't. Didn't you hear me?"

"You're lying."

"Am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Oh my gosh. You and Changmin are both annoying."

"Am not!"

"Oh please, you know it yourself Yunho."

"Uh.. no I don't! I mean, I am not!"

"What-ever Yunho."

He was about to walk away again when he remembered he needs to do something. Yunho chased him and bumped into him when Jaejoong stopped moving. Jaejoong faced him, which made him a little off balance because half- Yunho is so close to him. But he thought this could be a chance to scare Yunho off. So he stepped a little more closer that their bodies would touch. Of course Yunho backed away, and backed away as Jaejoong steps closer to him. Yunho reached the corner end of the cold wall. He stepped a little forward because the cold touches his . 

"What-what are you doing.. Jaejoong.."

Jaejoong placed one of his arms beside Yunho's neck. Jaejoong moved closer to Yunho so he could make Yunho's heart beat fast. But he also made sure he isn't going to make his and Yunho's half- body touch. He looked at Yunho in the eyes.

"Do you remember when I told you I was sorry? Well, I wasn't."

Jaejoong tried to sound cool and calm. Yunho isn't that calm. His heart is beating fast because of Jaejoong so near him.

"Are you sick or something? What's happening to you?"

"Nothing's happening to me, idiot. Let me just make it clear to you that I don't like you treating me like a girl. Do you understand?"

Yunho looked at him confusingly.

"Since when did I treated you like a girl?"

"Every single day, Yunho."

Both guys forgot what position they're both in, that Jaejoong didn't notice their bodies are already touching. Jaejoong felt something long between his pants and remembered what position they are in. He sweated so fast that he pulled away and moved far from Yunho. 

"What's wrong? Changed your mind about it?"

Yunho didn't felt what Jaejoong felt. So he went to Jaejoong.

"About what?"

He wanted to step back because he saw Yunho coming towards him. But he can't. He promised himself that he'll be the one who'll control everything. He stayed still and watched Yunho walk towards him slowly. His eyes are exploring Yunho's fine abs then it went down where he he felt something. He shut his eyes fastly but the image was already in his head.

"What's wrong with you really?"

Yunho held Jaejoong's shoulder and later on his upper body is on the bed. Jaejoong opened his shut eyes and found himself over Yunho.

"Dude what's with you?"

Yunho tried to push him off but he was too weak being in his position.

"Don't."

Jaejoong sighed and stood up. He looked at Yunho then left the room. Yunho sat properly on the bed and ruffled his hair.

"Seriously."

Yunho stood up and went in front of the mirror. Jaejoong got back in and whispered into Yunho's ears.

"Don't forget what I just said today."

The hot air from Jaejoong's mouth made Yunho shiver. He found it a little y and manly. He snapped himself out of his thoughts to look at Jaejoong. But he was already gone.

"Hello? Changmin?"

Jaejoong went to the farthest bathroom he could find and called his Changmin.

"Hyung?"

"Changmin-ah!"

"Hyung!"

"I did it! And I'm going to continue to do this."

"Hyung I'm not even gonna stop you."

"You better don't"

"If I do you won't. So why would I."

"Whatever. Just support me on this. Okay?"

"Yeah hyung. I always support you. I'm your number one fan!"

"Yeah whatever. Bye."

"Hyung you are so mean. Bye bye~"

Jaejoong went back to their room and saw Yunho watching TV.

"You have classes tomorrow right?"

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, a little shocked. 

"Yeah I do. Why do you ask?"

"Perfect."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing."

Yunho felt so weird when Jaejoong smiled so evil he can't understand.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

so corny and boring i'm sorry ;;;;;;;

i'm quite busy these days~