Who Do You Like?

Roommates

"Jaejoong, where are we really going. I'm tired."

Yunho said as he walked slower than before.

"Come on loser."

Jaejoong said, pulling Yunho to make him go faster.

"Let' sit first please. After all those fast rides my head is spinning." 

Yunho said and sat on the nearby bench. Jaejoong didn't sit and just looked at him.

"Wait for me okay?"

Yunho was about to ask what Jaejoong is gonna do but he already dashed off. Yunho sighed and just waited.

"I'm back~"

Jaejoong sung while sitting beside Yunho. He gave the other a cotton candy.

"What's this?"

Yunho asked as he took the cotton candy.

"A cotton candy, sir. Are you blind."

Jaejoong said as he ate some of his cotton candy. Yunho didn't answer and just ate his.

"It's nearly 9 PM. Doesn't this place close?"

Yunho said, hinting Jaejoong that he wants to go back to the hotel.

"Oh it closes on 12 PM don't worry."

Yunho looked at him and just shook his head.

"What?"

Jaejoong looked a him and took a piece of Yunho's cotton candy.

"Hey!"

Yunho moved his cotton candy away from Jaejoong.

"You aren't eating it! It's getting small you know!"

Jaejoong said as he tried to reach for Yunho's cotton candy. Yunho took a piece from his cotton candy and showed it to Jaejoong.

"You want it huh?"

Yunho said as he moved the cotton candy near Jaejoong's mouth but then he's the one who ate it.

"Hey!"

Yunho laughed at Jaejoong's expression.

"You should've seen yourself."

Yunho said, trying not to laugh.

"What's with me? You just think I'm cute."

Jaejoong said while smiling at Yunho.

"Excuse you."

Yunho said, not knowing he got caught off guard and Jaejoong took his cotton candy.

"Yep you do." 

Jaejoong stood up and ran away from Yunho. Of course, Yunho ran after him.

"Hey! Give it back!"

Yunho said as he caught Jaejoong, hugging him from behind with one arm, the other arm trying to reach his cotton candy.

"Nope."

Jaejoong said while laughing, trying to get away from Yunho.

"I'll buy you another one if you go with me for a last ride."

Jaejoong said and Yunho stopped putting force on him.

"No thanks."

Jaejoong took a bite on the cotton candy.

"I'll buy you three cotton candies."

Yunho thought for a moment.

"Uhm.. okay. What ride?"

Jaejoong smiled and looked up to the big circle full of lights.

"Oh no. That's super slow. Are you even-"

Before Yunho could finish his sentence, Jaejoong pulled him and they ran to the ferris wheel.

 

"God this is so slow. I don't like this ride."

Yunho said as he stared outside from inside.

"You are such a loner."

Jaejoong said, who's sitting on the other side of the room.

"Am not. Its just.."

Yunho didn't looked at Jaejoong, he won't take his eyes off the scenery outside below.

"I like this ride even though it's very slow. Because it's very romantic."

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, who is now smiling, probably thinking about having romantic moments.

"Look at you, so gay."

Jaejoong frowned at Yunho.

"You're gayer than me."

Yunho hissed.

"No, you-"

Their vehicle shook a little and the ferris wheel stopped. They looked around and it did stop. The workers down there are talking, probably talking about how this happened and how they're going to get the passengers down. 

"Wow. We're at the very top. This is such a good time to stop."

Jaejoong said smiling, like nothing dangerous happened.

"What are you talking about? We're stuck!"

Jaejoong ignored the panicking Yunho and just looked outside. He took out his phone then moved beside Yunho.

"Yunho let's take a selca."

Jaejoong raised his phone and did a 'v' sign. He was just waiting for Yunho to participate before he captures the picture.

"Get that away from me."

Yunho said, covering his face.

"Come on bro."

Jaejoong said, pulling Yunho's hands away from his face.

"Just smile."

Jaejoong said then took the photo as fast as he can, because he can see Yunho's face.

"Delete that!"

Yunho demanded, trying to take Jaejoong's phone so he could delete the picture.

"No! Look at you here, so cute. Such a derp."

Jaejoong giggled then locked his phone. Good thing he has a password.

"I hate you."

Yunho said then crossed his arms. He sounded like a little kid who didn't get his ice cream. Jaejoong pinched his cheeks which shocked Yunho.

"You are so adorable. I might buy you 5 cotton candies instead."

Jaejoong said, looking outside from the window.

"It's so beautiful! I need my future special someone with me right now."

Jaejoong said, smiling wildly.

"Whatever Jaejoong."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes on the ajussi across him.

"You have no romantic side. How can people fall in love with you."

Yunho moved beside Jaejoong and placed his arm around Jaejoong, which made Jaejoong do a weird face.

"Well, I am indeed, handsome."

Jaejoong laughed at Yunho's statement.

"Are you serious."

Jaejoong laughed again as usual.

"Nothing's funny. I'm being honest."

Yunho said, looking at Jaejoong, his arm still around the other.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we're about to go down okay."

Yunho was about to say something but Jaejoong already rested his head on Yunho's shoulder. They look so cute right now that every person might want to take a picture of them. Yunho didn't do anything, he didn't know why, he should've pushed Jaejoong away, or just moved back on the other side of the vehicle. But he didn't even move. He let Jaejoong rest on his manly shoulders, like he doesn't even mind this is a guy.

"Aish."

Yunho said and shook his head. Jaejoong's head was falling slowly from his shoulder so he assisted the head and placed it back on his shoulder.

"You are so sweet."

Jaejoong muttered, which made Yunho blush a little. Good thing Jaejoong didn't see him blush.

"Look at this guy, saying earlier I'm not romantic. Now I'm sweet. You are so weird."

Yunho smiled. Few minutes later he didn't even realize he fell asleep with his head on Jaejoong's head.

 

"Sir, sir. Wake up, sir."

Yunho opened his eyes slowly to see a worker from that ride on front of them.

"Oh, oh I'm sorry."

Yunho said as he rubbed his eyes. He almost forgot Jaejoong was there resting on his shoulder, so he woke Jaejoong up. Jaejoong opened his eyes and blinked his eyes. 

"Oh, it's morning already? Good morning good sir."

Jaejoong said to the worker. The worker laughed.

"Good Morning to you too, dear sir."

The worker replied. They both stood up and got out of the vehicle.

"Oh, sir, by the way, you look cute together."

Yunho didn't know what to answer so he just smiled awkwardly to the worker.

"Where have you been guys."

Junsu said, like they've been waiting for a hundred years already.

"We got stuck up there, sorry."

Yunho said. Jaejoong's still half asleep, that he looks like he just drank 100 beers.

"Be careful."

Yunho said as Jaejoong almost fell backward. Changmin was just there behind Junsu and Yoochun, smiling evilly and more like, a fanboy-ish smile.

"Let's go back I'm hungry."

All of them looked at Changmin, who didn't do anything but search and eat food.

"What? I ate like, 1 hour ago."

Everybody shook their heads and they just headed out to get a taxi.

 

=============================================================================================

 

PFT THE MOMENT PFT PFT <143