Our Moment

Roommates

=========================================================================================================================

When Jaejoong got out of the shower, the other three are already done eating and just chatted in the living room. Yunho saw him and smiled at him. Jaejoong just rolled his eyes and went back inside the room. Jaejoong sat at the edge of the bed then stared at the floor while drying his hair with a towel. 

'He looks so handsome when he smiles..'

Jaejoong thought and smiled to himself.  But he shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What am I thinking? I can't possibly like him. I'm straight. Straight." 

Jaejoong whispered and talked to himself. He kept repeating the word 'straight' in his head as he walked towards Yunho.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Stand up and go shower. We're going back right?"

"But I don't want to leave yet. Let's stay here a little bit more, Joongie."

"Stop calling me that and just go shower."

Yoochun being there, is amused on what he's seeing.

"You look like a married couple. Jaejoong, why don't you just stay for a little bit more? Don't you like it here?"

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong, who is looking at a direction he can't point out.

"Yoochun-ah.. I like it here too, but I have to go back. I have a friend back there, who is younger than me. And I don't even know what's happening back there."

Jaejoong explained to Yoochun and sat beside him, refusing to look at Yunho.

"I understand. But at least let me drive you guys back."

Yoochun smiled and suggested. 

"No! I mean, you don't have to. You've done enough for us.. so you can just show us where we can get a cab. And I saw that you still have a lot of things to do around here.."

Jaejoong told him and looked down. Yunho kept thinking why is it when Jaejoong is talking to Yoochun he acts this way. Yunho stood up and got the towel from Jaejoong's hands. He went straight to the bathroom and locked the door without any word.

"Seems like Yunho wants to go back too. Okay I'll just tell you where you can get a cab. Are you sure you don't need a ride? It's free."

Yoochun smiled at Jaejoong who's laughing softly.

"No, you've done enough, like I said. Thank you for everything today Yoochun."

Jaejoong patted Yoochun's shoulder and stood up.

"Can I borrow a brush or comb?"

Jaejoong asked Yoochun.

"It's in the bedroom. Just above the table."

Yoochun told him and smiled. Jaejoong thanked him and went inside the bedroom. Yoochun looked at the person beside him, Junsu now looking outside the window. 

"Hey Su."

Yoochun called him but Junsu didn't even dare to look.

"Yah Junsu-yah."

Yoochun called again but still no look back. Yoochun stood up and stopped behind Junsu. He hugged Junsu from the back and whispered in Junsu's ear.

"Ya my Su~ Why aren't you looking at your Chunnie?" 

Yoochun whispered sadly and pouted. Junsu can't resist the cuteness in his voice so he looked at him. When he saw his pouting Chunnie, he can't help but smile.

"What are you doing? Stop it."

Junsu said while smiling endlessly. 

"But you won't look at me"

Yoochun told him, still pouting and hugging him from behind. Junsu didn't respond to that and just looked outside the window again.

"My Su isn't looking at me again! It hurts me inside you know? Why won't you look at your Chunnie?"

Yoochun tightened the hug and moved his head closer to Junsu's. Junsu tensed up, but tried to remain calm.

"I didn't expect the famous musician would be this childish and baby."

Junsu teased and laughed. Yoochun turned Junsu around and pouted more.

"You hate Chunnie now? But why? I'm going to cry."

Yoochun made a sad face and tried hard to cry. Acting, yes. Jaejoong got out of the bedroom and saw them.

"Uh.. what's happening?"

Yoochun fixed himself first before facing Jaejoong.

"Oh, it's nothing. We're just uh.. playing."

Yoochun smiled and waited for Jaejoong to go back inside the bedroom. He looked back at Junsu who's avoiding his eyes.

"Ah, I know now why my Su isn't looking at me. My Su is jealous, am I right?"

Yoochun looked at Junsu's face by bending his knees a little so he can see Junsu's face. Junsu looked away and Yoochun smiled.

"Aigoo~ My Su is so cute when he gets jealous. Don't worry, Chunnie is yours, huh? I'm all yours. And you're mine."

Yoochun hugged Junsu so tight Junsu almost can't breathe. But Junsu's smile became uncontrollable. Junsu didn't know but this feels so right. He seems so happy when Yoochun is around. So he avenged and hugged Yoochun tighter. Yoochun laughed and they both kept on hugging each other tight. Jaejoong was about to say something but then decided not to ruin the duo's moment. Yunho got out of the bathroom and saw Jaejoong peeking outside the door. So he he went behind Jaejoong and peeked too.

"What are you looking at Jae?"

Jaejoong flinched and closed the door silently.

"Oh my god you shocked me. Don't do that again."

Jaejoong scratched his arm.

"What were you looking at?"

Yunho said playfully and tried to grab the doorknob. But Jaejoong kept on blocking him. Yunho kept on trying to grab it but ended up him grabbing Jaejoong's hand on the doorknob. He looked at Jaejoong who looked away and removed his hand.

"You can't ruin their moment. Stay here until they're done."

He told Yunho and sat at the edge of the bed. Yunho opened the door a little and saw what Jaejoong is talking about. He closed it, then sat beside Jaejoong.

"Do you like Yoochun?"

Yunho asked out of nowhere which got a weird look.

"What? No. Why would you ask that?"

Jaejoong said. Yunho was a little happy on what he just heard. He doesn't know why he's affected, so he planned on trying a joke.

"Do you like me?"

Jaejoong's eyes widened and looked at Yunho. It took a few minutes for him to answer.

"No I don't."

Jaejoong said with his heart beating fast.

"Why didn't you answer fast? You thought about it first if you like me or not? I bet you do."

Yunho smiled and poked Jaejoong's cheeks.

"What? Stop it Yunho. Don't-Don't poke my cheeks."

Jaejoong looked away and blushed.

"I guess we're having our moment too."

Yunho teased and poked Jaejoong's arm. Jaejoong can't help but smile and poke Yunho back. It went on and on until they kept poking each other and tickling each other.

Yoochun and Junsu heard their laughs and peeped through the door. They both giggled and closed the door.

"I guess they're still having their moment. Let's not bother them and continue our moment."

Yoochun hugged and lifted Junsu into the living room and putted him down. He still hugged Junsu and Junsu did in return.

"Oh Su, promise me you'll never leave me. You're the only person I've ever done this with before. Promise me."

Yoochun said in Junsu's cute ear. They were slowly walking around while hugging each other.

"I promise, Chunnie. I promise."

Junsu replied and smiled. He never felt so happy before.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

short update but yeah <3