Don't Touch Me

Roommates

It was a late night evening and they already had dinner. Changmin finally said goodbye after all what Yunho did just to make him stay. They went back on their room. Yunho was thinking if he should stay this night with Jaejoong or not. He doesn't know what this guy, or at least he is, will do. He's so lost in his thoughts that he didn't know Jaejoong went inside the bathroom already. 

'What? I needed to use the bathroom! I need to pee now!'

He really needed to pee that the feeling of it overpowered him and made him knock on the door. 

"What?"

Jaejoong shouted from inside as he is stripping his clothes off.

"I... I need to pee."

Jaejoong almost laughed loud inside but he tried not to.

"Why didn't you go in earlier?"

"I.. I don't know. Please I need to pee."

Yunho outside the bathroom trying to hold it. Then he heard the lock click.

"Come in and pee."

Jaejoong ordered. Yunho didn't know if he should go in or not.

"Well? Are you coming in or not?"

Jaejoong said, smiling evilly.

"You should go out first please."

Yunho said. But nobody came out.

"I don't need to. You'll just pee, and I'll shower. And I will never peek, gosh I'm not gay."

Jaejoong said with a very pleasing voice. Yunho slowly opened the door and saw a figure behind the white shower curtains. He made sure Jaejoong isn't going to see anything from him before he pees so he faced his back on the shower and peed. 

"Are you done yet?"

Jaejoong asked while turning on the shower. 

"Almost."

Yunho answered.

"Make sure you wash your hands."

Jaejoong commanded. Somehow Yunho didn't want to because the sink was beside the shower. He didn't want to see Jaejoong . When he was done he slowly walked to the sink and washed his hands, trying not to look beside.

Jaejoong heard the sink go on so he peeped through the shower curtains.

"Hi there." 

Jaejoong said, showing his head and hand to Yunho. His body covered byt the shower curtains. Yunho was startled because Jaejoong was just right beside his face. 

"What are you doing?" 

Yunho asked him, trying not to look anywhere else but his face.

"Just saying hi, why?"

"Go and finish showering."

"Wanna shower with me?"

Yunho almost fell to the floor.

"Wh..what?"

"Just kidding."

Jaejoong went back to his shower with an evil smile on his face.

"Leave now. Unless you want to shower with me."

Jaejoong teased. Then he heard a door bang. He softly laughed evily.

"Jaejoong and his confusing uality. I don't like it."

Yunho murmured after he got out of the bathroom. He sat down on the sofa and the TV. Minutes passed and he fell asleep on the couch. Jaejoong got out of the bathroom with just a bathrobe and saw a sleeping Yunho.

"Oh dear. How come you fall asleep this fast?" Jaejoong said while leaning down on him. Yunho moved his head a little which made him face Jaejoong directly. His mouth slightly opened. Jaejoong looked at his heart shaped lips and admired mis mole. Jaejoong stood up straight and snapped himself out of his thoughts. He turned the TV off which made Yunho stand up, startled. When he opened his eyes clearly, he saw Jaejoong inches from him with a shocked face.

"Are you okay?"

Jaejoong asked and poked Yunho's chest.

"Don't touch me."

Yunho said.

"Are you awake?"

Jaejoong poked his cheek.

"I said don't touch me."

Yunho waved Jaejoong's finger away.

"Are you dreaming?"

Jaejoong poked his nose.

"I said don't touch me!"

Yunho shouted then grabbed Jaejoong on both shoulders and pinned him down the couch. Jaejoong has his mouth open because of the shockness waving in him. 

"I.. I.."

Jaejoong can't manage to finish what he's supposed to say because of Yunho on top of him, breathing heavily while closing his eyes tightly.

"....Yunho?"

Jaejoong tried to calm the man on top of him down by repeatedly poking his cheeks. After a few pokes the man opened his eyes. He was shocked that he was pinning Jaejoong down.

"I.. I don't.. I'm sorry.. I.."

Yunho released Jaejoong with his tight hold and sat on the sofa, catching his breath.

"Yunho? Are you okay?"

Jaejoong asked with full concern on his voice. He placed his hand on Yunho's back and rubbed it up and down, trying to calm him. Yunho looked at him with teary eyes. Soon, he broke down and cried. Jaejoong was shocked to see him cry. He never thought this guy would cry. He hugged him and comforted him.

"Yunho.. don't cry. I'm here."

Jaejoong tried all his best to comfort this crying guy.

"I don't want... get him away from me... don't.. let him.. touch me.."

Jaejoong managed to understand those words in between Yunho's rough sobs on his chest.

"Shh, I'm here. I won't.. I won't let him touch you."

Jaejoong tried to sound like he know who that person is and just acted and made Yunho feel protected.

"Just tell me what happened."

Yunho looked at him with eyes swolledn from crying so hard and nose so pinky red from sniffing. 

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Yunho why TTTTTTTTTTT