Little Changmin

Roommates

=========================================================================================================================

 

Hyung where are you?  I'm here 

at the Relaxtion Lounge just beside the

Breakfast Lounge. Come here and get me, 

don't worry there are no fans here. :)

                                                         - Uri Changmin

 

"What? Oh Changmin please, In your dreams. Go wait there forever."

Jaejoong scoffed when he read the text message. 

"Wow, you're so rude to your boyfriend. Had a fight?"

Yunho said, still resting on the bed.

"Mwo? Boyfriend? Are you KIDDING ME?"

Jaejoong said then kicked Yunho's right leg.

"Yah! You're so violent! Let's just go get him. I bet he'll say sorry. Come on tell me where he is."

Yunho got up then tried to take Jaejoong's phone.

"What? Yah! Go away! Don't touch me, my hair, my hands, my face, OR my phone!"

Jaejoong blurted it all out on his face. Yunho ignored it and still tried to get it. Jaejoong keep getting his hands with his phone away from Yunho, and it ended up him leaning on the door being locked in Yunho's arms. Faces, just a few inches apart.

"Ya.. Yah.. Yah! Go away!"

Jaejoong pushed Yunho away but Yunho came back again, teasing Jaejoong.

"Tell me first where your Changmin is."

"What? No!"

"Come on"

Yunho got closer and closer to Jaejoong everytime he said no.

"NO!"

Their faces were just a thumb away from each other.

"Are you gonna tell me, or I'm gonna get closer?"

Yunho teased, even though he doesn't like it, he wanted to know the location.

"Don't you dare."

"Oh I dare."

Yunho jokingly leaned his head on Jaejoong's forehead, causing Jaejoong to close his eyes tight and raise his phone onto his lips. Yunho saw where Changmin's location is.

"Ha. Thanks a lot. Come on let's go."

Yunho got away and opened the door.

"Aren't you coming?"

Yunho asked him, who is still closing his eyes and holding his phone up on his lips.

"Huh? Ah.. wait. I'm still on my bathrobe, you bastard. I'll get you later."

Jaejoong gave him a death glare before he changed on his clothes.

"Whatever"

Yunho closed the door and headed to the elevator. Jaejoong was running, because the elevator is closing. Yunho was smirking. Too bad he didn't reach it.

That bastard! can't let him reach Changmin.

He thought. So he ran for the stairs and hurriedly jumped down there, down here, yeah. He already reached the first floor where Changmin is and ran to that room. When he entered it, he already saw Yunho talking to Changmin, laughing and all, like they know each other.

"Yah! Yunho! How dare you-"

"Hey! Hey! My hyung! I missed you a lot."

Changmin stood up and hugged Jaejoong with a pouty face.

"Your boyfriend misses you a lot, Jae. Forgive him already."

Yunho said while sitting comfly on the couch.

"Yeah Jae baby, forgive you sweety pie already. I'm sorry. I love you."

Changmin said, still hugging Jaejoong.

"Wha.. What.. WHAT? YOU ACTUALLY TOLD HIM YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND? AND YOU! YUNHO! YOU BELIVED HIM THAT EASILY? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!"

Jaejoong shouted and tried to pull Changmin away.

"Calm down babe, they're looking at us."

"SHUT THE BUCK UP CHANGMIN!"

"Oh my, you made him so mad. Let's get him back to his room."

Yunho suggested, then Changmin and him dragged Jaejoong into his room.

"Yah!! Let me go!! AHHHH SO ANNOYING!!!"

 

xx

 

"Wow hyung, you have a nice room."

Changmin told him, wondering around.

"Actually, it's MY ROOM."

Yunho corrected him.

"What? Yours? You.. share the same room? OMO"

Changmin had widened eyes and looked back and forth at Yunho and Jaejoong, something bulding up in his mind.

"Yah! What are you thinking now you erted Asian! Can you leave already? I have to settle all of this so Yunho can leave too."

Jaejoong opened the door and looked at Changmin. Changmin sat on the bed and opened the TV.

"Hyung, I'm hungry."

Changmin pouted and looked at his hyungs and pouted. Jaejoong slammed the door and pinched Changmin's ear.

"Ah.. ah hyung! Ow! Ow! It hurts hyung! Stop! Ahhhhh!!!!!"

Changmin screamed in pain as Jaejoong tried to get him off the bed with just pinching his ear.

"Yah! Yahhhh! Stop it Jaejoong!"

Yunho took Jaejoong's hands away from cutie pie Changmin and went beside Changmin.

"Are you okay? How old are you anyway?"

Yunho asked him, looking at his red ear.

"I'm.. I'm just 17! Hyung hates me so much."

Changmin said, had a dissapointed face and dried off the tears that almost built up.

"Aww.. it's okay. From now on we're friends, and I'll protect you from evil Jae. Hyung will protect you."

Yunho told him then patted his hair.

"Omo, I like you hyung! You're my hyung from now on!"

Changmin told Yunho happily then hugged him.

"Yah! Changmin! I'M YOUR HYUNG! What are you talking about?!"

Jaejoong sent the two death glares and headed towards them. Before he could come any closer, Yunho placed his hand on Jaejoong's face to keep him a little away from Changmin.

"I'm Changmin's hyung now. He deserves a good hyung, than you."

Yunho said, still holding Jaejoong's face.

"Omo, Jae hyung, I can't believe this. He is the only person who can do this to you!"

Changmin said in amusement.

"Don't be too amused Changmin, I'll get my revenge soon."

Jaejoong said, then kicked Yunho's other leg.

"YAH! OW ow ow..."

Yunho sat in pain.

"Ya! Jae hyung wae? You shouldn't do that t your real boyfriend.."

"MWO?"

Jaejoong and Yunho both looked at him, and attacked him on the bed.

"Yah! Ah.. hahahaha! Hyung.. hyung!!!! stop!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA"

Changmin lied down the bed, being tickled, tortured, by his hyungs.

"I'm sorry ok! I'm so.. HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Changmin teared up and can't breathe and laughed so hard.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Sorry for short update but.. they looked like a happy family, don't they?

Next update will be long, I think. Haha :-) Thank you guys ^^