Day 2: Start

Roommates

Jaejoong was wakened up by the light streaming on his face. 

"Rise and shine, boys!" 

Junsu opened the curtains and smiled at them. But he only got irritated looks from he boys, well, except Yoochun who is smiling at him.

"Up already? This early Su?" 

Yoochun sat up and told Junsu to sit beside him. 

"What is it? Get up get up breakfast is ready!"

Junsu chirped and pulled Yoochun's arms to stand up. Jaejoong turned to the other side to prevent the light reach his face. But when he turned, he saw no Yunho there. So he sat up and looked around.

"Where.. Where's Yunho?"

Someone opened the door.

"Looking for me babes?"

Yunho stayed  in between the door and sipped some of his coffee.

"Shut up."

Jaejoong laid back again and covered his face with a pillow. Without even realizing, he's smiling.

"Aigooo~ so sweet of Yunnie. Hahaha. Get up Jaejoong before your Yunnie gets mad."

Yoochun joked and breathed into Junsu's face.

"Ew Yoochun. Brush your teeth. Ew."

Junsu covered his nose with his hand and the other brushing off the smell.

"Aw Su you are so mean to me. Just let me and wait until you can't get enough of my mouth's smell, that you want to kiss it."

Yoochun ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

"Never in a million years."

Junsu screamed and laughed. He went outside and told Yunho he'll just wait in the dining room. Jaejoong won't still stand up.

"Ya.. Jaejoong-ah.. I never thought you're this kind of star. A lazy one. Get up before I pour my coffee into your face. Come on come on."

Yunho placed his coffee on a near table and went to Jaejoong. He tried to take the pillow off his face but Jaejoong pulled it back. Yunho tried and tried but Jaejoong kept pulling it back. So Yunho thought of something else and tickled Jaejoong. What he didn't expect is that Jaejoong bursted in laughs and hitted him with the pillow several times. Yunho got the pllow because Jaejoong feels weak, with a big guy on top of him and tickling him. Yunho threw the pillow on the bed and got both of Jaejoong's hands with just one hand. The other tickling the poor guy. 

"Sto-stop it Yu-yunho.. ple..PLEASE!! HAHAHAHA"

Jaejoong begged as he is getting teary-eyed from laughing. Yunho stopped and rested on Jaejoong's body. He is afraid that he might kill the star and get sued by his fans. Jaejoong and Yunho both catched up for air, because laughing consumed too much air. That leaves Yunho breathing into Jaejoong's ear, and Jaejoong breathing into Yunho's ear. 

"Get up you're heavy."

Yunho placed his hands beside Jaejoong's head to support his body. He looked at Jaejoong who is breathing hard with closed eyes. He saw that Jaejoong's mouth is slightly open, realeasing warm air into his face. Yoochun got out of the bathroom and saw the boys. Of course he thought about something else, they're both panting and slightly sweating, and Yunho's at the top. He just went out silently to prevent in disturbing them.

"Oh Chunnie. Where are the other two? Should I get them?"

Junsu stood up and tried to go back to the bedroom.

"No Su. Stay here and eat with me. Just let them be alone this time. They'll come out soon, eventually."

Yoochun pushed Junsu to sit softly and sat on the other side of the table.

 

-

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and saw Yunho looking at him. 

"What? Didn't I told you earlier to get off?"

Yunho just kept looking at him, then to his lips. 

"Hey! Didn't you hear me? You're this close to me and you can't hear me? YAH!"

Jaejoong screamed and rested his arms on the matress for support, which only made their faces too close to each other. Yunho snapped out of his fantasies and looked at Jaejoong again, with their noses almost touching. 

"Wha.. what? I'm sorry."

Yunho got off Jaejoong and ruffled his hair. He tried to stand up but before he can even do that, Jaejoong pushed him down and got on top of him.

"What.. what are you doing?!"

Yunho shouted. Jaejoong didn't respond but just laid his body ontop of Yunho's and whispered.

"It's my turn."

Before Yunho could react Jaejoong tickled him. Of course he laughed, he is a human being after all. But not as much as Jaejoong did. Yunho was still a little strong, so he held Jaejoong's wrist to stop him. Jaejoong broke free and landed his hands beside Yunho's head. Touching their noses together, Jaejoong whispered again.

"You're being unfair, Yunnie. Stop this and let me."

Yunho got goosebumps hearing this and screamed "NO!" Jaejoong placed his hand on Yunho's mouth to stop him from screaming. He placed his index finger in front of his mouth and mouthed "Shhh"

"I'm gonna take good care of you. Shh, it'll be nice and slow."

Jaejoong held Yunho's hair and patted it like a pet. Yunho thought this was y, but he was also disgusted. So he used all his power to get Jaejoong off of him.

"Aren't you hungry? Because I am. Let's just.. eat."

Yunho stood up and took his cold coffee. He took another glance at Jaejoong who is sitting and looking down at the matress, then left. Jaejoong stared down and thought about what just happened. He felt rejected, and thus it made him feel weird. His mind knows that he was just playing around, but his heart felt like he was just rejected. He put aside those thoughts and went to have some breakfast.

Jaejoong sat beside Yunho and saw that Yoochun was looking at him-- them with a creepy smile.

"So how was lovey dovey time?"

Yunho looked at Jaejoong then looked back at Yoochun. 

"What are you talking about?"

Yunho asked while muching his toast.

"You know.. earlier. I saw you. Don't deny."

Yunho's eyes widened and almost choked. Jaejoong helped him by patting his back several times. Until then, Yunho managed to speak.

"That was nothing Yoochun. I was just waking Jaejoong up."

"By kissing him hardly?"

Yoochun asked with a questioning face.

"WHAT? KISS? WHEN? WHAAT?"

Junsu was shocked and looked at Yunho and Jaejoong.

"WHOAAAAA THERE. Who said anything about kissing and who did I kiss? Jaejoong? Are you kidding me?"

Yunho looked at Yoochun and waited for an answer.

"What? You didn't? then why are you guys panting and sweating earlier.. I thought.."

Yoochun looked down on his plate and thought about it.

"No. No. He was just tickling me that's all. No other more things happened. And I want to go back to the hotel. Changmin needs someone to be with him."

Jaejoong said as he finished his food.

"I'll be taking a shower. Yunho, if you could, finish your food so we can go back to the hotel."

Jaejoong stood and went for the bathroom. Everybody just stared at him and felt the stubborness in his voice.

"What's wrong with him?"

Yoochun asked.

"I don't know."

Yunho replied and just continued eating his food. Junsu pouted and drank his juice.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

weeps :<