Au Revoir! Korea

Roommates

=========================================================================================================================

"Aww~ My little baby is all grown up now. And~~~ he is going to Paris! Oh I am so proud of you! ~ "

His mom said while pinching his cheeks and ruffling his hair like a dog.

"Mom! Stop it. Yes, I'm a grown up now. And, I'll be leaving tomorrow~"

He said while trying to get away from his mom.

"Yah! Yunho-ya. I'm just doing this because you're already leaving! I'm not used without you around. And I will miss my baby bear so much~~"

His mom said then attacked him kisses on his cheeks.

"Mom~! Stop it already. It's embarassing! I know you'll miss me. You always do!"

Yunho said, trying to get away from his mom, again.

"No ones around my little one~ Oh no I do not!"

His mom said, still doing things that Yunho isn't used to already.

 

xx

 

"Oh my Yunho, take care ok? Don't be too hard on yourself over there. You can do this! I know you can."

His mom said, teary-eyed.

"Eomma~~~~ Don't cry. Come on. I'm not going to die, so stop. I'll call you when I get there. I'll be fine, my mother raised me so well."

Yunho said, then hugged his mother. His mother cried, and Yunho doesn't want to cry too, so he looked strong un front of his mom.

"Eomma, I gotta go. The plane might leave me."

Yunho said, broke their hug.

"I wish it would leave you instead."

His mom said.

"Mom! Stop it."

His mother laughed, and that made Yunho smile.

"Okay I understand. Go now, it might leave you, for good. *smiles* Bye! I love you my baby bear!"

His mom said, let go of him, and waved goodbye. This time, smiling.

"Bye mom! See you again in the next years! I love you too!"

Yunho said, then went inside.

 

xx The day before that xx

 

"I'll be leaving. And I'm not telling you where. Don't follow me, or you're fired."

He said to his assistant, and his assistant nodded.

"Take me to the airport now, and prepare everything I need before going."

"Yes, boss."

His assistant went and fixed all of the things he needed to bring.

 

*Inside the car*

 

"I'm just going to take a vacation. I'm tired with all of this, but I'll come back. Don't bother me, or tell anyone I left. Let them find out themselves. If they asked you, tell them you don't know."

"Yes, Mr. Kim."

"Good. I'm sorry if I'm gonna give you a hard time, but just do this for me, ok?"

"It's no big deal, boss. For you, I'll do everything."

"Thanks. I'll be leaving now. Bye GeunSuk. Take care!"

Jaejoong said, then closed the cardoor and went inside the airport.

Ofcourse, he's on his disguise, so no one would recognize him.

 

xx Jaejoong Arrived in Paris xx

 

*One text message recieved*

Yah! Kim Jaejoong! How dare you leave?

You didn't even tell me. I'm still thinking of places

of where you could be. I'll be there in a couple of days anyway.

Take care hyung!

                                                             -Uri Changmin

 

"My gosh Changmin! Why does he know everything it's so annoying."

Jaejoong said, annoyed again.

He went inside the High Class Hotel where he reserved one of the nicest room to be in. The key was given and he went up.

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Chap 1 End~

 

Btw guys the picture above is what Yunho looks like when he's inside the airport. ^^