Bonjour! Paris

Roommates

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Yunho got out of the plane and walked through the airport. He was mesmerized with Charles de Gaulle Airport's beautiful surroundings. While he was looking around, he saw someone holding a signboard with his name on. So he walked to that person and asked why he's holding his name.

"Uh, hey."

Yunho said, putting the signboard down, because it's covering that person's face.

"Huh? Ah, hey! You're Jung Yunho right? Aigoo~ So handsome! I didn't expect this! Come on, come on. Let's go~~~"

The person said then held Yunho's arm and pulled him to walk.

"Hey, hey, wait. I don't even know who you are, and you know me?"

Yunho said, pulled away his arms away from the person.

"Oh! oh I'm so sorry! How rude of me. Hi, I'm Kim Junsu! A guy sent by KPSPA to guide you and lead you to your destination! How may I help you sir?"

Junsu said, then looked at him smiling.

"Uh...."

Yunho looked at him weirdly, because he thinks that what Junsu just said is a tour guide's line.

"No I'm joking. Come with me, I'll show you around the campus and then accompany you to your hotel. Okay?"

Junsu said, then laughed because he knew he made Yunho think weird about him. He just loves that feeling.

"Wait, I'll just call my mom, then we're off."

He told Junsu then got his phone out.

"Ya~ Eomma. I'm here already! And I know you already miss me. I'll be fine, I'm heading to the campus right now and I already have a friend. Nice right? I'll surely be okay. Bye Mom, Love you!"

Yunho said then turned his phone off, voice message because his mother is out.

"Wow, you and your mom are really close huh.. Okay! let's go."

Junsu said cheerfully then dragged Yunho outside where a taxi is waiting.

 

xx Meanwhile at the hotel xx

 

"Ahh..... D-1. I wonder how many days I'll stay here in Paris. I'd love to stay here forever, but I can't. Gah~ let me just fix my things first, then a shower would be fine."

Jaejoong said thought while lying on his King Sized bed. 

"This bed is so nice, I think I'll sleep first."

Then Jaejoong dozed off peacefully.

 

xx back to the boys xx

 

"Wow~ Paris is so beautiful. This is way more beautiful than what I've always imagined it to be."

Yunho said while looking the window smiling.

"Let me guess, you've always wanted to come here and finally you're here. Congrats Yunho."

Junsu said then laughed.

"Well, yeah kinda. I wanted to go here because of the Eiffel Tower. And this is the City of Love, I would love to find my destiny here."

Yunho said then faced Junsu and imagined what his destiny would look like.

"Aw~ how sweet of you! Your destiny is a lucky person."

Junsu said then laughed again.

"Stop teasing me Su."

"Aw~ baby Yunnie is so cute and fluffy and sweet~~~ Can I adopt you?"

Junsu said, then pinched Yunho's cheeks while pouting.

"Yah! Kim Junsu! Stop it! Don't! Gah!!!"

Yunho said while trying to get away from Junsu insaide the taxi.

"Aw~ come on Yunnie. Stop being like that~"

Junsu said then laughed. Even the taxi driver is laughing.

"Kim Junsu!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Junsu and Mr. Driver laughed all the way to KPSPA.

'My gosh Junsu is like my mom'

Yunho thought.

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Meeting Junsu~~ 

Finally in Paris! :-)