High Class Hotel: Ares Paris Hotel

Roommates

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

"Yup! we're here."

Mr. Driver said then stopped in front of a very beautiful building. 

"Omo, this is it? This is where I'll be staying?"

Yunho said, excited to go inside.

"Yep. You'll stay here until our school decides to take you back. And they will tomorrow."

Junsu joked, then waited for Yunho's reaction.

"Ya! So annoying. Kaja!" [means let's go in korean]

They got off the taxi and Junsu paid.

 

They went inside and they were found with mouth wide open. Everything looked so high class that they decided to just put aside the fanboy feels inside them. So they went to the reception and asked for the room key of 'Mr. Jung Yunho'

======================================

Reception

======================================

 

"Hm..... Ah! there it is. Room 143 sir. Here's the key."

She said with a very kind smile.

"Thanks."

Yunho said then took the key. They went off somewhere else, Junsu dragged him again.

"Oh! oh.. they're gone already.. how weird. I wonder why there are two names for that room. Hm, maybe they know each other and met up."

The receptionist said and thought.

 

xx

 

"Yah! Junsu-yah! Where are you taking me?"

Yunho told Junsu who is dragging him anywhere he would like.

"I'm taking the tour around. It's my first time here you know! Come on! Let's eat, I'm hungry."

Junsu told Yunho then pouted and held his stomach.

"I'll just put my things on my room then we'll eat. Come on"

"Yah! No, put them later. I'm really hungry. I'll just help with those later because I have enough energy. Kaja kaja!"

Junsu said cheerfully and pulled Yunho, who isn't in a really good mood right now.

 

xx

 

"Hmmm........ wha-"

Jaejoong woke up and looked at his phone. It's already 12:34 pm and he got a lot of messages from Changmin.

"It's already lunch. I guess I'll eat."

He got up and saw the things he still haven't fixed. 

God I need GeunSuk. I'm not used to this

He thought.

He went outside of the room and went down to the Breakfast Lounge. 

He ordered some steak and juice. It was a nice feeling for him that no one recognizes him as a star but just a normal asian there.

When he was about to sit, he saw two Koreans at the other table and didn't know what to do. What if they know him? So when he was about to walk away, the other Korean suddenly shouted "Yah!" and he slowly faced him.

"yah! Waiter! Where's the water? I'm choking."

The cheerful looking Korean said, and thought he was calling him. The waiter went to the table and said sorry. It was so close, he thought. Does that mean they don't know me? he thought again and thought. He looked at the other Korean beside the cheerful one and thought why does he look so annoyed, well maybe because of his friend. So he just sat at the other table just beside those and was relieved that they don't know him. Jaejoong texted GeunSuk.

 

'Yah Geun Suk, there are two Koreans here

but they don't know me. How could that be?'

 

'I don't know, but isn't that a good thing for you?

Nobody would recognize you. It's what you wanted right?'

 

'Well, yeah. But I thought I was so famous every Korean 

knows me. Guess I was wrong. :('

 

'Aw cheer up Jae. It's fine, it's just some Koreans.

You're pretty famous here. Smile :)'

 

'Thanks Geun Suk. Text you later I'll be eating, Take care!'

 

'Eat well Jae. :) You too.'

 

-end-

 

Jaejoong order came and he ate. He was so hungry that time, so he looked around if anyone was looking, and saw the mysterious Korean looking at him. He panicked, thinking this guy knows him, so he just smiled. The other Korean ignored his smile and look away.

What an arrogant person.

Jaejoong thought.

xx

 

"What's the problem Yunho? Don't like the food?"

Junsu thought because he saw Yunho looking at something and not eating.

"Yah, Yunho. Ya, are you listening? What are you looking at?"

Junsu keep calling his name then looked at the direction he's looking at. 

"Oh! another Korean. Should we talk to him Yunho? Yunhooooo!"

Junsu shaked Yunho's shoulders and Yunho looked at him.

"Huh, what?"

"Should we talk to that Korean?"

"Why would we?"

"I don't know, you were looking at him. You like him don't you?"

"What? I'm not gay Su. Let's just eat."

"Oh Yunho. I never knew."

"Stop it!"

"Hahahaha! Look you're guilty! Aw so cute."

"Kim Junsu stop it or I'll eat your food."

"Okay okay, whatever you say master."

Junsu smirked then took another glance at the other table, but he was gone already.

"Huh? gone already? But he just got his food. Where could he be?"

Junsu said the pouted.

"You're talking too much he left."

"Wow you know that? You really like him don't you? Come let's find him."

"Junsu, I'll seriously eat your food."

"Sorry Yunnie~ Don't be mad at your Su-ie~ Su-ie loves you~"

Junsu said pouting and being all cute in front of Yunho.

"Stop it it's embarassing, everybody will think we're gay."

"But you are gay right, you like that guy."

"KIM JUNSU!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHA"

 

xx

 

Jaejoong ate fast because he thinks the other two is talking about him. So he got up fast and returned to his room.

"Omo, why is it like this. This hotel is big anyway so there are few chances of us meeting again."

Jaejoong thought then cleaned up the mess in his room. Took some clothes and took a shower.

 

xx

 

"Let's go Junsu, I'm going up, wether you like it or not."

Yunho said pulling all his luggage with him into the elevator.

"Coming!"

Junsu drank all the juice in his glass one-shot then ran to the elevator.

"Oh I am so excited to see your room. They say it's one of the most luxurious rooms here."

Junsu told Yunho.

"Really, huh? The school director loves me that much."

"Well, not really Yunho. Don't assume because you're going home tomorrow."

"JUNSU!"

"HAHAHA Just kidding."

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Omo~ Jae and Yun's eyes met. ^^

What would Yunho's room look like?