High Class Roommate

Roommates

=========================================================================================================================

 

"OMO OMO, WOW! Yunho-yah it's so beautiful!"

Junsu jumped in happiness as he saw Yunho's room. 

"Wah.. it's so beautiful. Director-nim really loves me."

Yunho said with eyes sparkling in excitement. He placed his bag on the black chair and rested on the bed. 

"Uh.. Yunho-yah.. Can I.. you know.. visit you here everyday? you know.. because.."

Junsu said shyly then sat beside Yunho with his index finger playing with the bed sheets.

"Of course of course! You're my first friend here. You're always welcome Su."

Yunho said smiling at Junsu.

"Yay! Oh Yunnie! I love you so much!"

Junsu bounced at the bed with joy then kissed Yunho's cheeks repeatedly.

"Yah yah ya! Junsu-yah! Are you gay? Stop it! Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Yunho shouted trying to stop Junsu's gayness over him.

 

xx At the shower xx

 

"Lalala.. hm? What?"

Jaejoong was humming with a song playing while taking a shower. He heard noises from outside, but just thought it was just the newcomers. So he ignored it and continued with his business.

 

xx

 

"Oh, Yunho. I have to leave already, Director-nim called me back at school. See you tomorrow!"

Junsu said then got up.

"Oh, Bye Su! Call me later ok?"

Yunho said then hugged his friend.

"Bye Yunnie~~ Saranghae~~"

Junsu said then made a heart sign on top of his head.

"BYE SU~ Haha."

Yunho said then closed the door.

Yunho got his things up and unpacked. He opened the cabinet and found clothes on the other half of it.

They must have left it here.

He thought. So he just placed his clothes on the other half of the cabinet, because he only has few clothes with him. Placed shoes below and closed it. When he was about to go the bathroom someone came out from it, wearing only a bathrobe.

"You.. you.. WHO ARE YOU?"

Yunho shouted with shocked face.

"Wha- WHA!!!! WHO ARE YOU? YAH! GET OUT!"

Jaejoong screamed and chased him away and pinned him on the bed slamming pillows in Yunho's face, with shocked face too.

"Yah! Yah! Get off me! Yah!!!!!!"

Yunho said trying to get Jaejoong off of him. He pushed Jaejoong away and pinned him instead on the bed.

"Yah, yah! Get your hands off me! Who ARE YOU!"

Jaejoong shouted in his face, trying to loosen Yunho's grip on his wrists.

"Yah! Calm down. This is my room, what are you doing here?"

Yunho asked calmly, to prevent shoutings.

"YAHHH! It hurts! Go awaaaay!"

Jaejoong screamed and kicked Yunho's stomach. Yunho fell on the bed on his back.

"Ow.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT! DON'T SHOUT! THEY'LL HEAR US"

Yunho said. Just when Jaejoong's about to shout again he placed his hands on Jaejoong's mouth.

"Shh"

Yunho shushed him and calmed him down.

"I, I'm Jung Yunho. They said this is my room number that's why I'm here. How about you?"

Yunho said calmly while slowly taking his hands off Jaejoong's mouth.

"I.. I.. I'm Kim Jaejoong. I, this is my room so get out."

Jaejoong said, panting.

"What? No way, never. This is my room so you get out."

Yunho said in return and stood up.

"What? You're making me go away?"

Jaejoong asked him, stood up and faced him.

"Yeah, got a problem?"

"I'm older than you."

"Oh really, I'm stronger, taller, and more hansome than you."

"What does handsome got to do with this?"

"I don't know, but I know I am."

"Oh no you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you ARE NO-"

Jaejoong was about to scream when his phone made a sound. 

 

Hyung, there are lots of fans outside the

building. How did they know you're here? Did

you tell? Btw, what's your room #?

Tell me, I'll go up there.

                  -Uri Changmin

 

"WHAT?"

Jaejoong shouted then peeked at the window outside. He closed the curtains so fast, fans might see him.

"What? What is it?"

Yunho opened the curtains and saw lots of people outside, holding Korean signboards. Jaejoong closed them immediately.

"What? you're afraid of people? I bet they're here because there's a Korean celebrity right here now. I wonder who that is."

Yunho said then smirked. Jaejoong looked at him weirdly, and asked.

"You.. you really don't know me?"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a curious face.

"No, not really. Why? Should I?"

Yunho asked him.

"I don't believe this. You're from Korea and you don't know me? Do you live under a rock?"

Jaejoong asked him seriously.

"What? Are you joking? Why, are you a Korean star? You're the one they've all been waiting for? I don't believe this."

Yunho said and laughed at the silly idea.

"Yes. I'm famous in Korea, but how come.."

Jaejoong wondered and peeked outside the window again, seeing Changmin there, standing far from the fangirls.

"Ahh Changmin, I'm not telling you what room number this is."

Jaejoong said with an annoyed face.

"What, now you're talking to a window. So weird.:

Yunho said then rested on the bed.

"Yah! Get up. We still have to settle this.

"Whatever."

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Omo they met already~ >3<