A Double Date?

Roommates

=========================================================================================================================

 

"You have a really nice room, Yoochun-ah."

Junsu said in amusement.

"And a really comfy bed."

Junsu crashed himself onto the bed and made a snow angel without snow.

"Thanks. This'll be your room too, I guess."

Yoochun smiled and sat beside Junsu.

"I'm so lucky. I have a new beautiful room, and I can go to a very high class hotel..oh! Oh! Yunho! Oh my, I almost forgot."

Junsu looked at the time, shot up quickly and grabbed his phone and called Yunho.

"Yah! Yunho-yah~"

Junsu called out. Yoochun was looking at him carefully, dying to know who Yunho is.

"Oh? Ah.. Junsu-yah. Waeyo?"

"I'm.. I'm sorry. I forgot to call you earlier."

"Ah, it's okay. I have company here anyways."

"Oh really? Who is it?"

Yoochun stood up and walked right beside Junsu.

"Who is it?"

Junsu was shocked to see Yoochun beside him.

"Who was that? Oh, I think you have company too. Who is it?"

Yunho teased.

"YAH! Yunho! Stop it! I'll call you later though. BYE!"

"Wait-"

But before Yunho could continue more the call ended.

"Aish. That Kim Junsu, really."

Yunho made faces.

 

Junsu placed his phone on the table and smiled. He was caught off balance again when Yoochun spoke beside him.

"Who was it?"

He looked at Yoochun who is looking at him.

"Uh.. just a friend of mine."

Junsu was nervous because of how the way Yoochun is looking at him.

"He's the one on the high class hotel? Let's meet with him now. Call him again and let's meet somewhere near."

Yoochun told Junsu and gave him his phone.

"Wha.. what?"

"Just call him. Oh, and I heard he has company. Tell him to bring her too."

"Uh.. o-okay.."

Junsu dialed Yunho's number using Yoochun's phone and told him too meet up somewhere. They agreed and went off.

"He said yes.. they're coming in 30 minutes.."

Junsu gave back Yoochun his phone shyly.

"Okay. Get ready. We're going now. Come on."

Yoochun grabbed his wallet and car keys. He also grabbed Junsu's arms.

 

xx 

 

"We're going somewhere, Jaejoong. Can you come? I'll sneak you out."

Yunho asked Jaejoong and grabbed his wallet with him.

"Wha.. what?"

"Dress up and be handsome, I don't know whatever. We're going somewhere, we'll be meeting people."

"Are you kidding me? There are LOTS of people outside, and wherever that is, I'm sure they'll recognize me. So I don't want to go."

Jaejoong exclaimed and crossed his arms.

"Yah.. Joongie.. wherever we are going it's far and it only has a few people. And didn't I tell you earlier that I'm going to sneak you out?"

Jaejoong got butterflies in his stomach when Yunho called him 'Joongie'. He doesn't know why and just ignored it. Yunho walked towards Jaejoong, and hugged him from behind. Changmin who was happily eating got distracted and smiled evily seeing this sight. Jaejoong felt Yunho's chest on his back and turned bright red.

"Wha.. YAH! JUNG YUNHO! GO AWAY!"

Jaejoong removed Yunho's hand away from his waist and walked towards the cabinet.

"Joongie-yah~"

Yunho called out his name once again and hugged him from behind. Jaejoong tried to remove it again but failed. Changmin had an idea that this could be a date so he'll try to help out.

"Hyung."

Jaejoong stopped from trying to get Yunho away from him and looked at Changmin. Yunho looked at Changmin too who was staring at his food.

"I.. I can help you sneak out tonight. It's already 7:28 PM. Most of your fangirls have gone home already, and will just come back tomorrow morning. I can help you, no one can recognize you because it's dark. Go on and dress up."

Changmin stood up and fixed himself. He waited for the other two to get ready too.

"Aren't you coming with us?"

Jaejoong asked, totally forgot Yunho was still hugging him from behind.

"No, I'll just wait for you here and just play video games. I'll probably enjoy that more than messing with your date."

Changmin smirked filled with evilness.

"Yah.. SHIM CHANGMIN! I'LL GET YOU LATER! AND WHO SAID I'LL GO?"

Jaejoong shouted and remembered Yunho was hugging him so he tried to remove Yunho's hands away again.

"If you don't go I'll take pictures of you here and post them on the internet."

Changmin gave him a warning and laughed with pure evil.

"Wow you're evil. Glad to have you on my side Min."

Yunho broke his hug from Jaejoong and went to Changmin instead. He ruffled the boy's hair and laughed.

"Anything for you hyung."

Changmin smiled at Yunho and gave Jaejoong an evil smile.

"FINE."

Jaejoong blurted out and cursed under his breath. He looked for clothes that'll make him look good, well whatever he wears he still lokks good but, yeah. Yunho and Changmin waited for him outside and hurriedly went to Changmin's car.

"Where are you going again?"

Changmin asked and started the engine.

"Coutume Café"

Yunho said.

"Oh.. sounds high class. Let's go."

Changmin said then ran the engine.

"Wait, how do you know where it is?"

Jaejoong asked.

"My baby has GPS, hyung. Calm down."

Changmin smiled.

 

xx few minutes later.. xx

 

"Where are we? I'm so bored."

Jaejoong spoke while looking out the window.

"I think we're almost there."

Yunho muttered.

"Whatever. You dragged me into this, I'm so bored. I should've just stayed-"

Jaejoong was cut off when he saw thee beautiful sight he have never seen in his life.

"Stayed what? Hey Jaejoong."

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, who was looking at the window, and smiled. Yunho moved closer to Jaejoong who was at the other side of the car. He peeped at Jaejoong's window too and smiled.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Yunho told him.

"Yeah.. it's so beautiful. I never thought this would be so beautiful seeing it live.. I can't explain how happy I am right now."

Jaejoong replied without taking his eyes off the tower.

"And I thought you were bored."

Yunho teased and looked at him. Jaejoong was supposed to shout back at him but when he faced the side he saw Yunho's face so close beside his. Changmin saw through the mirror and smiled. His plan is surely going to work, he thought.

"I.. Ah.."

Jaejoong stuttered then pushed Yunho away from him. He looked outside again and refused to look at anyone.

"I'm sorry."

Yunho moved back to his side and looked outside too. Changmin saw this too and became irritated. But he broke silence when they arrived.

"WE'RE HERE!"

Changmin shouted.

Yunho and Jaejoong looked around and then at Changmin. They got down and peeked at Changmin who's inside.

"Just tell me if you're going back to the hotel or you're going to go to another hotel. Ok?"

Changmin winked at both and waved them goodbye.

"Take Care Min." 

Yunho waved back and smiled. Jaejoong didn't which is totally okay with Changmin. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and signed him to wave too. Jaejoong just looked at him.

"I'm used to it. Bye!"

Changmin smiled then ran off. Yunho escorted Jaejoong inside and searched for Junsu. He saw Junsu sitting at the corner-most table at the store. He saw someone with him. He held Jaejoong's hand and went over to the table. Jaejoong broke off the hand contact when he saw Yoochun.

"Hey, Junsu. I'm here!"

Yunho patted his friend's back and smiled.

"Yunho!!"

Junsu stood up and hugged him happily. 

"Oh I missed you already! How are you? Are you fine?"

Junsu said looking at his face, arms, etc.

"It has only been hours Su. Stop it."

Yunho sat Junsu down and he sat beside him. He pulled Jaejoong down to sit on the other side, where Yoochun is.

"So tell me, who's this guy?"

Yoochun asked Junsu.

"Oh! This. This is my friend Yunho. He's an import from Korea."

Junsu told Yoochun and smiled.

"Oh.. and how about this?"

Yoochun pointed Jaejoong out, who has his head down low.

"Oh.. this, this is Kim Jaejo-"

Yunho didn't had the chance to finish his sentence.

"JOONG?"

Yoochun asked Yunho and looked at the man beside him.

"You're really.. Kim Jaejoong? The ever most famous star in Korea?"

Yoochun looked at him and got no answer. Jaejoong's eyes got larger.

"Let's talk about this at another place where no one can see or hear us."

Jaejoong suggested and stood up.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Joongie what's wrong~ hahaha

 

Yunho called him Joongie OMO