A Date?

Roommates

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

xx Meanwhile the same day at KPSPA xx

 

"Director-nim, I've already escorted him in the hotel. Is there anything you have to say?"

Junsu asked the Director.

"Uh.. Junsu.. this year we have accepted a lot of students in our school. In this case, we will be moving you to another room, which is for higher ranks. You will be paired with Park Yoochun, same as the other people who lost their rooms, will be paired with other higher ranks too. You can get your things now and move to Room A."

Director looked at Junsu with a smile.

"Pa.. Park Yoochun? Director-nim~ but why him? Does he even approve to this?"

Junsu asked him, panicking, not knowing what to do.

"Don't worry, Junsu-yah. Yoochun is very kind, and yes he already knows about it. He is okay with this, so you can go now."

"But-"

"No buts, Mr. Kim. Decision is made, go ahead."

 

~

 

Junsu carried all his things way from his old room to Room A. He knocked first if someone is there, but no one answered. So he went in and closed the door. When he was about to enter the bedroom, he felt a hand on his shoulders. 

"Hey, are you my new room mate?"

The other asked. Junsu faced him.

"Uh.. ah.. Yes.. Yes I am."

Junsu stuttered.

"Oh, why do you talk like that? Do you need any help?"

Yoochun got two of his large bags and placed it inside the room. Junsu was carrying five, for goodness sake.

"So! Hi, my name is Park Yoochun, 20, your new room mate."

Yoochun smiled and held his hand out.

"I.. I'm Kim Junsu, 19, your.. new room mate?"

Junsu held out his hand also to shake Yoochun's.

"Hahaha, you're too cute. Come on, put them all down and let's eat. I'm hungry~ My treat."

Yoochun smiled at him and went outside.

"I'll be waiting, Junsu-ya!"

Yoochun shouted as he walked out the room. Junsu dropped the bags and quickly fixed himself. He went outside the room and found no one. So he walked a little and searched for Yoochun.

"....Yoochun?"

Junsu softly said, then someone grabbed his eyes from behind.

"Uh, who's this?"

Junsu asked, trying to get those hands away from his eyes.

"Guess."

The other said with a very low voice.

"Yah! I know you're just playing with your voice. It's unfair! Tell me who you are."

Junsu shouted.

"Oh, don't be mad at me. I'm sorry Junsu-yah~"

The other whispered in his ear, close enough for Junsu to feel his breath.

"Yoo.. Yoochun?"

Junsu's heart almost stopped when he knew it was Yoochun. He was supposed to look so nice and good to him so they could be friends. Yoochun took off his hands away and faced Junsu.

"Yah, I was just playing around. Kaja!"

Yoochun said then grabbed Junsu's arms.

I am sooooooo embarrased.

Junsu thought and face-palmed himself.

"Oh, it's ok. Don't feel embarassed, it's not bad for our first meeting anyway."

Yoochun smiled at him while they're walking down the hallway.

Did he just read my thoughts?

Junsu looked at him.

"Oh, you think I can read your thoughts? Nah, I read expressions, not thoughts."

Yoochun told him and placed his right arm around Junsu's shoulders.

 

~

 

"So, what do you like? Tell me, okay? Don't be shy."

Yoochun told Junsu as they're looking at the menu.

"Uh, just Banana shake please."

Junsu told the waiter.

"Yah, I said tell me, not the waiter."

Yoochun told him jokingly. Waiter laughed a little. Junsu hid in his hands in embarassment.

"Apple juice and some caramel waffles please. Thank you."

Yoochun handed him the menus and the waiter left.

"Yah, you should try the Caramel Waffles here, they're extremely delicious!"

Yoochun told him with an extremely smiling face.

"Uh.. yeah.."

Junsu replied.

"Why don't you talk? You know usually, I'm not like this around people. But since we're going to be roommates, I do this. I hear you were talkative, what happened?"

Yoochun asked him. Junsu didn't respond and just looked at the table.

"Yah.. Junsu? Junsu-yah~ Junsu!!"

Yoochun kept on calling out his name and shook his hands.

"Wha.. oh! What? You were saying something?"

Junsu looked around then at Yoochun who has a questioning face.

"Woah, nothing bro. Orders almost here."

Yoochun said, without remembering his hand was holding Junsu's. So when the waiter came the waiter said

"Wow, you really look good together. Stay happy and young Sir!"

He blurted out with a happy face and placed down the order. Yoochun looked at Junsu and realized he was holding Junsu's hand. Yoochun backed away immediately, extremely shy at what happened.

"Uh, let's just.. eat."

Junsu told him.

"Uh, yeah, yeah."

Yoochun responded and drank almost the half of the apple juice. They kept talking and talking until they forgot the incident earlier.

"Hey, do you want some of these Caramel Waffles? Try them, here."

Yoochun got a piece of the waffle on the fork and positioned it right in front of Junsu's mouth.

"Say ahhhh~"

Yoochun said and Junsu opened his mouth. 

"AWWWWW~"

They looked at everybody, who just said 'AW' to what they did.

"Let's.. let's go back."

Yoochun suggested.

"Uh, yeah, let's go back."

Junsu nodded and both stood up. Hurrily walking away from those malicious people.

While walking the hallway to their room, Yoochun said

"Let's not do that again, this is the first time I've been embarassed in my while life."

"Me too.. I'm sorry Yoochun."

Junsu asked for forgiveness.

"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong! Let's just go back ok?"

Yoochun smiled at him and placed his arm around Junsu's shoulder again.

I think he just forgot about what he just said 'not to do again'

Junsu thought and looked at Yoochun.

"What?"

Yoochun asked him.

"Nothing."

Junsu smiled and looked away.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Omo I don't think this is a long update 0.0

 

YooSu <3