Friends?

Roommates

Yunho decided to stop and went outside. Jaejoong followed, but he stayed behind Yunho. Both of them were quiet, when they saw Junsu and Yoochun hugging each other tightly. Yunho was about to walk towards them but Jaejoong held his arm and pulled him back. He mouthed 'No' to Yunho and Yunho gave him a questioned look.

"Why? I thought you want to go back to the hotel?"

Yunho whispered into Jaejoong's ears. Jaejoong almost forgot Changmin.

"Oh, yeah.. but how can we tell them that we have to go without bothering them?"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho. But before Yunho could answer, Yoochun spoke.

"I'm sorry, do you already have to go?"

Jaejoong saw Yoochun smiling, behind Yunho. Yunho turned to face him.

"Ah, yes. You see, we didn't want to bother you so.. yeah."

Jaejoong saw Junsu blushing behind Yoochun and lowering his head. Yoochun smirked and looked down, then looked back at them. He looked somewhere else and knitted his eyebrows, thought that these two might be secretly together. Yoochun saw Jaejoong thinking behind Yunho, so he asked.

"Is there something wrong, Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Yoochun. Yunho also looked at him. Jaejoong paused for a moment before he answered.

"No, no. It's nothing. Can we go already?"

He looked back at them and smiled. Yunho looked back at Yoochun.

"Shall we?"

Yoochun smiled and patted Yunho's shoulder.

"Yep. Let's go. I'll take you to the taxi cabs."

He placed his arm around Junsu's shoulder and walked side-to-side with him. Junsu just stayed silent, he doesn't want Yunho to see him like this. Yunho may think he's gay, but he isn't. No, he really isn't. They walked outside altogether, and stopped somewhere nearby a park. Yoochun called a taxi and asked if it would reach Hotel Ares. Mr. Driver nodded. Yoochun smiled and looked back at Yunho and Jaejoong.

"It would take you back to the hotel. Don't worry, it won't be too expensive. Get in."

Yoochun opened the door for both of them. Before he closed it, Yunho thanked him.

"Bye guys. See you, uh, tomorrow."

Yunho smiled at them and closed the door. They waved from inside to the other two, who waved back. When the taxi got far enough for them not to see the other two, Yunho looked at Jaejoong.

"What?"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho weirdly, like he always did.

"So.. are we.. I mean.. can I call us.."

Yunho found it hard to say the word that he kept muttering words.

"What? Call us what?"

Jaejoong still looked at Yunho, who's stuttering.

"Uh.. are we already friends?"

Yunho smiled, relieved he had managed to say it. Jaejoong was shocked with what Yunho just said, because he was expecting something else.

"I.. uh.."

Jaejoong's phone rang before he could even finish his sentence. 

 

"Hyung."

Changmin said groggily on the other line.

"Changmin-ah.. did you drink last night?"

Jaejoong asked, full of concern.

"Aish of course no! Hyung why would I drink?"

Changmin yawned after.

"Lier.. when I get back there I'll know the truth!"

"Yah! I said I didn't- you're going back already? No! I mean, Yay!"

Changmin yelled on the phone happily. Jaejoong moved his phone away from his ears.

"Yah! Don't yell at me. Yes, I'm going back. Why? Did you messed up the whole room? You have to fix it right before I go back or I'll send you back to Korea."

Jaejoong threatened Changmin and smirked.

"N-no.. It's all cleaned up! I'll prove you when you get back.. hehe."

Changmin looked around the room full of his.. mess. 

"Make sure or goodbye Paris."

Jaejoong smirked again and looked outside the window.

"Ah hyung! I'll make sure. Bye gotta go!"

Changmin called off and hurriedly tidied up the room. Jaejoong kept calling Changmin and looked at his phone, only to found out that Changmin already shutted him up. He looked at Yunho who's looking outside the window. He remembered his unfinished sentence but it seemed like Yunho already forgot about it. So he just looked outside the window on his side too. Yunho was waiting for Jaejoong to continue his sentence but he saw Jaejoong look outside.

He must have forgotten it.. huh such a memory damaged man.. Yunho thought. He smiled at his thought and just decided to just ask him again later. Hours passed and Yunho fell asleep. His head moving here and there, not knowing where to go. Jaejoong noticed this and thought first before doing it. He took Yunho's head and placed it on his shoulder. Yunho moved closer to Jaejoong so he could lean against Jaejoong. At first few seconds Jaejoong had a hard time to breathe but he managed to breathe normally. He didn't know why his heart felt contracted at first, but he just pushed the thought away.

"Uh, Mr. Driver, if I ever fall asleep please wake me up when we arrive."

Jaejoong asked and Mr. Driver nodded. Jaejoong smiled at him and just stared outside. He's trying not to sleep so he would know if Yunho will wake up soon. But he fell asleep and rested his head over Yunho's. Minutes passed and Yunho opened his eyes. He was about to sit up straight but he felt a head over his head. He slowly removed Jaejoong's head above his and placed it on his shoulder instead. Yunho saw that they already close to the hotel but decided to wake him later. He stared at Jaejoong beside him, sleeping peacefully, with skin so white. He kept staring until he realized they arrived.

"We're here, sir."

Mr. Driver smiled at Yunho. Yunho smiled back and woke Jaejoong up. Jaejoong sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes. Yunho reached for his wallet and got some money.

"Here's the payment. Thank you."

Yunho opened the door and took Jaejoong's hand. Mr. Driver stopped him from coming out and handed back the money.

"It's already paid sir. Enjoy your day!"

Yunho took back the money and knew who paid. So he got out and dragged Jaejoong up to their room. When he opened the door he saw Changmin sweeping the floor. So he just placed Jaejoong on the bed gently and sat down.

"Hyung..  you're here already? Wa.. so fast. So how was your date?"

Chagmin smiled at Yunho evilly and giggled while sweeping the floor.

"What date? What are you talking about? Just hurry up before Jaejoong sees you."

Jaejoong stretched at the bed and kept like a new born baby. Changmin hurried up and his the cleaning tools. When Jaejoong sat up Changmin just stood there, like an innocent boy and smiled at his hyung.

"Yah.. what are you doing? How did you clean up so fast?"

Jaejoong said while rubbing his eyes. Yunho prevented Jaejoong from rubbing it again as he was rubbing it too many times already. Changmin evilly smiled again, and thought of his plan.

"Hyung! It's already lunch time! Let's go?"

He took Jaejoong and Yunho's hands and dragged them down the breakfast hall.

"Yah! I just woke up and now you're dragging me because you're hungry? Aish.. Changminah!"

Jaejoong screamed at Changmin while waiting for the menu. 

"Yah.. don't scream at Min. He waited for you, you know. Let's just eat."

Yunho calmed Jaejoong down and they ordered. When the order came, Changmin ate happily without speaking any word. The other two just ate as well, but Yunho kept thinking of his question earlier. Does Jaejoong see me as a friend? He thought. Jaejoong saw Yunho, like talking to himself inside his head. Jaejoong smiled a little, finding Yunho's weird facial expressions a little cute. Only a LITTLE, he told himself.