No

Roommates

Yunho left early so he won't be late for his first day on his new school. Junsu waited for him just outside the building and they went together. Jaejoong woke up about 10 AM in the morning and saw that no one was around.

"Oh, yeah right. He was on his school."

Jaejoong sat up and pouted while cutely rubbing his eyes. He went to the bathroom to freshen himself up. He stared at himself through the mirror for a second and smiled.

"Oh. I am going to play with your mind Jung Yunho. Just watch me."

He laughed at his evil thought and went through the day. He called Changmin.

"Yo Min."

"Uh, hyung? Is this you?"

"Yeah Min. What's up?"

"Uhm.. the sky?"

"Shut up. So can you tell me what time Yunho will be back from his school?"

"Oh so that's why you called me. I thought you're losing your mind."

"Shut up and just answer me!"

"Chill. Ok so, as far as I know, they'll be back for about 5-6 PM in the evening."

"What? Why so late? Psh ok fine. Bye."

"Hyung-"

"BYE MIN."

Changmin scowled at his phone and just walked to where he was going. Jaejoong went up his room and waited for the time to pass. He watched TV, played video games, read books, practiced singing and dancing, everything. He did almost everything but the time is too slow. He checked the time and it was already 4:52 PM. He thought about showering now because Yunho might arrive soon. So he rushed to the bathroom without knowing he forgot his clothes on the bed.

Yunho arrived from about 5:23 PM and saw no one inside but a few clothes on the bed. He heard a singing voice from the bathroom and placed down his bag so he could listed to it more. He placed his ear on the door so he could hear it clearly. But because of the shower, he can't. All he can understand that this man is singing about a butterfly. He was so lost in listening that he didn't know the door opened so he almost fell down. Jaejoong was shocked to see Yunho there, he didn't know this guy already arrived. Yunho looked up and widened his eyes. He saw a flawless human being with a milky white skin wearing only a towel. He looked at Jaejoong's white body, the fine abs and those biceps. But his thoughts were pushed away when Jaejoong snapped his fingers infront of Yunho's face.

"Seriously Yunho, what are you doing?"

Yunho looked at Jaejoong's face and looked away.

"Nothing, I just.. heard someone from inside.. I thought.. it's someone.. I don't know."

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho's shyness and closed the bathroom door behind him. He walked towards Yunho and looked him in the face.

"Oh really?"

Yunho saw Jaejoong's mocking face and he didn't notice that he's already stepping back. Jaejoong kept on stepping forward until Yunho fell on his on the bed. Jaejoong just stood in between Yunho's open legs and looked down at the guy. Yunho's heartbeat raced because of the closeness of his face to Jaejoong's body. He looked up and saw big doe eyes looking straight at him.

"What.. what are you.. doing?"

Jaejoong almost laughed loudly because of Yunho's nervousness in his voice. 

"Why the hell are you so nervous?"

Yunho gulped down some of his salive before he answered.

"I-I'm not."

Jaejoong smiled and laughed silently and looked at Yunho more. He placed his hands over Yunho's shoulders which made Yunho look up to him.

"Look. Don't lie. I know you are."

Jaejoong was coming closer to him so he held Jaejoong's hips to prevent this boy from coming closer.

"Jaejoong, no."

Yunho looked away, but not removing his hands on Jaejoong's hips.

"What no? I'm not doing anything to you."

Jaejoong held Yunho's chin to make this guy look at him.

"Well, you-you are about to."

Jaejoong's eyes widened and looked at the guy with a confused face.

"Uhm, how can you even say that? Are you expecting me to do anything to you?"

Yunho looked a little embarrased and angry. So without him knowing his grip on Jaejoong's hips tightened a little. Jaejoong kept his hands on Yunho's shoulders.

"I'm not, okay. Don't expect that I like you because I don't."

"Did anybody say you like me?"

"No."

"So why are you saying that I'm expecting you like me?"

"Because.. because.."

Jaejoong laughed a little at Yunho's loss of words. Yunho looked up with a very annoyed face. Jaejoong lowered his head so he could get a closer look on Yunho's face.

"You look terrified."

"I'm not terrified."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

Their positions never changed and just stared at each other with gleaming eyes. Yunho's hands on Jaejoong's hips, Jaejoong's on Yunho's shoulder. Jaejoong's face close to Yunho's. The door opened and Changmin covered his wide mouth opened. Jaejoong and Yunho looked at where he is and Yunho quickly moved to the other side of the bed. 

"What are you doing here Changmin?"

Changmin didn't answer for a while but he did.

"I.. I was supposed to visit you guys. I'm sorry if I interrupted. I'll be going."

Yunho held Changmin's arm just before he could go out.

"No, you're not interrupting something. Stay and let's eat dinner together."

Changmin smiled at Jaejoong because he knew how affected Yunho is to whatever Jaejoong did.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Sorry for late update ;;;;;;;;;