He's My Property

Roommates

They all arrived at Yoochun's place and they all decided to spend the night there. 

"I'm sleeping on my bed with Junsu. Where are you sleeping Changmin?"

"Can I sleep on your comfy couch?"

Yoochun laughed at Changmin's cuteness.

"Yes you may, baby boy."

Changmin squealed and rested on the comfy couch. Jaejoong rested quickly on the comforter on the floor beside Yoochun's bed. 

"I'll just sleep here."

Yunho pointed on the comforter on the floor which made Yoochun smile. 

"Of course you are. Good night."

Yoochun turned off the lights and pulled the covers up to his and Junsu's body. He hugged Junsu like a teddy bear just like every other night. Junsu just let him do that because he doesn't want to get kicked out of the house and he's getting used to it. While Yunho, who's awkwardly distancing himself from the sleeping Jaejoong, can't sleep. When he finally got the position where he can sleep comfortably, he felt Jaejoong's arm wrap around his waist. He also felt Jaejoong's head rest on his manly chest. He looked at Jaejoong's body and saw that it's not covered. He pulled the covers up so Jaejoong wouldn't be cold.

The nest morning he found himself spooning the little Jaejoong. He looked at Jaejoong's beautiful face. 

"Wow.. you look like an angel when you sleep."

Yunho whispered as he brushed away the hair on Jaejoong's face. He stood up and saw Yoochun and Junsu shirtless, hugging each other. He didn't want to judge, because both of them are still wearing their pants. He just went to the bathroom and washed his face. Jaejoong got up and walked towards the bathroom with eyes still half closed. He washed his face and saw Yunho looking at him.

"What?"

"I'm using the bathroom."

Jaejoong blinked his eyes.

"I don't care."

Changmin entered the room to go to the bathroom and saw Yoochun and Junsu.

"OHMYSUN."

Jaejoong and Yunho went out of the bathroom to see what happened to Changmin. Yoochun and Junsu also sat on their bed, rubbing their eyes.

"Wow you guys. Hey hyung, didn't you hear their moans? I didn't. What a quiet love making."

Yunho has his mouth wide open with what Changmin just said.

"Ya Changmin. Just because we both don't have shirts means we had . Stupid kid."

Yoochun got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Oh really. Just because you still have your pants doesn't mean you didn't Junsu hyung."

"CHANGMIN!"

Jaejoong glared at Changmin.

"But hyung-"

Junsu patted Jaejoong's shoulder.

"It's okay Jae. He's just a kid. A erted kid."

Junsu headed to the bathroom too to wash his face.

"Changmin I'm going to send you back. Accusing people having . They're both guys."

"I don't care. They look cute together. You too."

Changmin smiled at Jaejoong at Yunho.

"Nope."

Yunho patted Changmin's shoulder.

"Keep dreaming kid."

Yunho headed to the kitchen, followed by Jaejoong. Yunho went to the fridge and opened it. He wanted to cook too, but Jaejoong's here.

"Step aside." 

Yunho couldn't do anything but step aside. He watched as Jaejoong took out all the ingredients, how he prepared things and how he cooked it. He helped serve the breakfast and they ate altogether. After they ate, Junsu said he'll take care of the dishes but Jaejoong insisted. Yunho told them he'll help Jaejoong with it.

"You're like, a wife material."

Yunho said as both of them washed the dishes.

"You mean, husband material. I'm a guy."

Yunho smiled. 

"Yeah I know but your activities are for wives."

Yunho went to the back of Jaejoong to reach something from the other side of the sink. His hand slipped and his body fell into Jaejoong's back, his chin on Jaejoong's shoulders. He stood up properly and looked at Jaejoong, who's looking back at him. So dangerously close.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE."

Both of them looked at the squealing Changmin at the back. Yunho quickly moved back to his space. 

"Changmin go away."

Jaejoong said, trying to get the awkwardness away.

 

When they were done, the three of them said goodbye to Junsu and Yoochun. Yunho thought they were going home, but its too early for home. Jaejoong took them to a park where its lovely to be around. 

"Hyung I'm just going there okay?" 

Both his hyungs nodded then Changmin skipped away. They sat on the grass beside a shaded tree.

"I'm just gonna get my phone from the car."

Jaejoong told Yunho and he nodded. While Jaejoong was away, a girl sat beside Yunho.

"Hello."

Said the girl seductively. Yunho looked at her and moved away a little.

"Hello."

The girl smiled and moved closer to Yunho. 

"So, what's ticking?"

Yunho moved away further, he doesn't kow this girl at all.

"Um, the clock?"

The girl rolled her eyes. Then she got closer. Jaejoong got his phone and he saw Yunho looking for help around, with the girl almost on top of him. The girl made Jaejoong so mad he could shoot her. He walked to wards them then bumped the girl's purposely so she would fall off Yunho's top. Jaejoong sat beside Yunho then gave the girl a mean look.

"Sorry, it's just an accident."

The girl thought its just another boy that she can seduce. But when she was about to go back, Jaejoong placed his head on Yunho's shoulder. He hugged Yunho's arm and made himself comfortable. Yunho didn't know what to feel. He's too confused. The girl rolled her eyes and walked away. 

"I'm sorry about that."

Jaejoong said as he let go.

"Why-"

Jaejoong stopped him from talking.

"Excuse me for a second."

Jaejoong stood up and followed the girl earlier. He pulled her behind the trees where Yunho couldn't see them.

"What are you-?"

Jaejoong pushed her.

"He's mine. Don't ever, dare, touch him. He's mine. My property."

The girl nodded, scared from Jaejoong's death glares.

 

When Jaejoong got back, Yunho looked at him.

"Where'd you go?"

Jaejoong looked at him closely.

"Why? you missed me?"

Their faces were so close it makes Yunho's heart beat fast. Changmin saw how close they were so he sneaked behind them fastly. Then, he made the two kiss. Both Yunho and Jaejoong pulled away then looked at the laughing Changmin.

"We're killing you."

Yunho said then they did.

 

=======================================================================================

FIRST KISS.