A Double Date It Is

Roommates

=========================================================================================================================

 

"Where are you going?"

Yunho held Jaejoong's wrist and forced him to sit down again.

"I.. I just don't like it here. The food isn't delicious."

Everybody looked at him. Jaejoong looked at them back with a questioning face.

"We haven't even ordered yet, and you already don't like the food?"

Junsu asked him. Jaejoong's face turned bright red tomato. Yunho laughed seeing this sight.

"What.. we haven't ordered yet? I.. Fine. Let's just stay here and talk. I'm hungry hurry up."

Jaejoong spoke so fast and looked away. Yunho still, laughed at him.

"Wow, I never thought you're this funny. Hey Junsu, Yoochun, let's order up. Before that tomato explodes."

Yunho laughed and so does Yoochun and Junsu. Jaejoong turned brighter than a tomato, looks like's going to explode with an angered face.

"Hey, hey guys. Stop. Jaejoong-sshi.. doesn't deserve this."

Yoochun told them with a silent laugh. Jaejoong was shocked to hear what Yoochun just said, who was just laughing at him earlier. And by that, calling him 'Jaejoong-sshi'. Only people in Korea who knows him as a star calls him like this.

"Yah.. Yoochun-sshi.. Do you.. really know who I am?"

Jaejoong turned and looked at Yoochun beside him. Yoochun stopped from silent laughing and looked at him.

"Of course I do, Jaejoong-sshi. I'm Korean, and I know every artist in Korea. Why? Doesn't Yunho know who you are?"

Yoochun asked him and looked at Yunho for answers. Yunho looked at him too.

"Uh.. I don't. I don't know why, but I don't."

Yunho said. Yoochun looked at Junsu.

"Uhm.. Kim.. Jaejoong? I've heard his name before on radios.. you know, I really don't have time for watchng TV's. But if it's really you, well I must be lucky to have a double date with you!"

Junsu smiled at Jaejoong, a very cute one. Everybody looked at Junsu and Junsu's smile went away.

"DATE?"

Three of them questioned Junsu.

"What? This is a date right? Don't tell me it isn't. Because a date is where you go out with someone to get to know each other. And, what are we doing right now?"

Junsu told them, happy because he is right. Everybody's speechless and just nodded with Junsu's speech.

"Junsu does have a point. But what's wrong with a friendly date? I can call Junsu as my date because I went here with him."

Yoochun smiled at everyone then Junsu. Junsu became shy at the thought that he was Yoochun's date. He just can't stop smiling when he remembers that.

"Well then that makes Jaejoong the star my date."

Yunho laughed and looked at Jaejoong, who is looking away and a tomato again.

"Hey, Joongie. Do you like being a tomato? You've been like that since.. earlier."

Yunho came closer to Jaejoong who is in front of him. Jaejoong refused to look at him. So he stood up and went to the direction Jaejoong is looking at.

"HEY! JOONGIE-YAH!"

Yunho shouted at his face, smiling. Jaejoong, so irritated looked at the opposite direction.

"Go away, Yunho."

Yunho sat down with a sad face, more like an annoyed face. He doesn't understand why Jaejoong is like that to him.

"Aww~ Yunho calls you Joongie? That is just too sweet! You look so cute together."

Junsu placed his hand on his cheeks and smiled at them both who is looking at him,  ready to attack.

"Hahaha.. you sound like jealous, Su. Don't worry, I'll make up one for you."

Yoochun told Junsu and patted his hand. Junsu looked at Yoochun, who has a very angelic smile and handsome face.

"Uh.. you.. do-don't have to.. Yoochun-ah.."

Junsu stuttered in front of him because Yoochun's hand which is just patting his hand earlier stopped and just rested above his hand.

"Ya.. Don't worry. I'll make sure it's going to be cuter than Yunho's nickname for Jaejoong. You have to make one for me too, Su."

Junsu just smiled and nodded at Yoochun's words. The other two looked at their sweetness and can't believe it.

"Are you two.. dating? I mean, literally dating?"

Jaejoong asked them, which Yunho was about to ask. Junsu quickly pulled away his hand from Yoochun's and whispered 'No'.

"Hahaha, no we're not. I just like being sweet to my friends, because that's what makes them happy."

Yoochun told Jaejoong with a warm smile.

How can Yoochun be so sweet and I think it's cute, but when Yunho does it, it's so disgusting I don't want to see it. And why is he so handsome..

Jaejoong pushed away all his thoughts about Yoochun because he knows Junsu is starting to like this man. Yunho looked at Jaejoong who is smiling an angelic smile to Yoochun, which he never gave and showed to him.

"EHM, Uh, did we ordered yet?"

Yunho asked everyone.

"I think we haven't."

Junsu said.

"WHAT?"

"WAITER!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

Everyone is in a good mood while talking and eating their food. Getting to know each other, in no time they'll be super best friends.

 

xx Meanwhile in hotel xx

 

"Why isn't hyung calling yet? It's already 9:30 PM.. Don't tell me they'll really sleep in another hotel. Oh wait, I shouldn't bother them. I should just let them there, perhaps I want this whole room for myself. Darn I'm hungry again."

Changmin thought and called for food. He played Video Games and stayed up until 11 PM. He was so sleepy that he didn't waited for his hyungs and turned off the TV. He just dozed off with food on the floor.

 

xx

 

They were having so much fun that they didn't realize that it was late already.

"Oh! It's already 11 PM? Time flies so fast when you're having fun."

Yoochun looked at his wristwatch and smiled.

"WHAT? It's already 11? OMO, I haven't called Changmin yet!"

Jaejoong panicked and hurried outside. He dialled Changmin's number but nobody is answering. Yunho stood up and signaled Yoochun and Junsu to wait for them. He went outside and followed Jaejoong.

"Yah.. Jaejoong. Changmin's already asleep. Just send him a text message that we're okay. I think we'll be sleeping somewhere else tonight."

Yunho told Jaejoong and placed his hand on Jaejoong's shoulder.

"Ah.. what? And where? There's no way I'm going to sleep with you alone."

Jaejoong told Yunho and faced him.

"I know. Don't worry, we can ask Yoochun if we can sleep in his room just for this night."

Jaejoong tensed up as he heard that. Yunho noticed of course, he was holding onto Jaejoong's shoulder. He felt weird and annoyed because of that, he doesn't know why.

"Why? Is there anything wrong sleeping in Yoochun's room?"

Yunho asked, a little angry. Tightening the grip on Jaejoong's shoulder. Jaejoong, feeling the tight grip on his shoulder, he shoved the hand away.

"What's wrong with you? That hurted.. Fine. Let's just stay there. Just for TONIGHT."

Jaejoong assured him and texted Changmin. Yunho went inside without a word and left him there. Usually Yunho doesn't leave him like that, but why now? 

"What's wrong with that guy?"

He asked himself and went inside too.

"Hey Yoochun. Do you mind if we stay at your crib this night? Just this night. In the morning we'll go too. Please."

Yunho asked Yoochun.

"Of course of course! You're my new friends. You can stay there anytime you want."

Yoochun stood up and got Junsu's wrist.

"Thank you so much Yoochun. You're such a great friend. Let's go? It's late."

Yunho asked him and nodded. They left the tip and walked to the door. Just when Jaejoong was about to enter.

"Oh! We're going already?"

Jaejoong asked Yoochun as they met.

"Yup. Come on."

Yoochun went outside with Junsu trailing behind him. Jaejoong looked at Yunho who is looking down.

"He said yes? Omo, you're really good at this."

Jaejoong praised and smiled at Yunho. Yunho ignored him and walked outside. Jaejoong just followed them and ignored the fact that Yunho ignored him.

They went inside Yoochun's car. Junsu beside the driver, which is Yoochun, Jaejoong and Yunho at the back.

"So! Let's go! But hey, Junsu sleeps beside me ok? You sleep together. There's only one extra matress for you. Don't worry, it's big enough for you to fit."

Yoochun warned Jaejoong and Yunho. If Junsu could flush himself in the toilet, he would because of embarassment.

"What a sweet and possesive guyfriend you have, Junsu."

Yunho joked. All laughed.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Sorry for late update. D: