I'm Sorry

Roommates

Jaejoong sat beside a not-so-sleeping Yunho and thought of the plan again. He always doubt it would work, but he also doesn't like it.

"Give it a try, hyung. I'm going out for a while."

Changmin patted Jaejoong's shoulder with an evil smirk and left the room. Jaejoong just sat there, waiting for Yunho to wake up so he could do what they were planning.

"Jaejoong-ah.. where is Changmin going?"

Yunho sat up to look at him. He rubbed his eyes and pouted. Jaejoong couldn't resist this adorable being but he needs to. 

"Why do you care?"

Yunho got shocked with Jaejoong's sudden cold tone. He went closer to Jaejoong and checked if he's sick or not with a shocked face.

"Are you sick? Why so-"

"Can you stop?"

Jaejoong pulled himself away from Yunho's hands and turned his back on him. There's a wave of guilt coming through him but he ignored it. Yunho isn't sure what's going on, but he still went to Jaejoong and hugged the boy from behind.

"Joongie-yah.. what's the problem?"

Jaejoong likes the feeling of being hugged from behind but he needs to resist. He tried to get away from Yunho but this man's too strong.

"Yah! Stop it!"

"I will only stop if you tell me what's wrong!"

Jaejoong got startled with Yunho's loud voice that rang into his ear. He didn't answer, he didn't know what to. He stayed still, thinking of what to say.

"Joo-Joongie.. I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to shout at you.. I just-"

"Stop."

Jaejoong stood up and faced him. He closed his eyes first to clear his mind and opened it again.

"I don't even know why you're being like this. We aren't even.. lovers. So why do you need to say sorry even if you just shouted at me? I don't care if you shouted at me. I could shout at you for who knows how many times too. So, stop."

Yunho was speechless to Jaejoong's words. He's right, they're not lovers. So why is he acting this way? 

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'll stop being like this and just focus on the reason why I'm here."

Yunho looked down. Jaejoong felt like he's been slapped on his heart. He felt that what Yunho just said is so wrong. He wanted to say take back all what he said.

"No! I mean.. I didn't mean it that way.. It's just.."

"No, Jaejoong. You know, I'm sorry if I ever made you feel burdened or anything. From now on, you wouldn't even know I'm here unless you see me inside this room. I'll try to stay away from you so you won't be like this anymore. I'm really sorry."

Yunho stood up and left the room. Jaejoong stayed where he is. He just stared at the bed, not even blinking his eyes. He didn't realize that tears already fell down his face.

"Gosh I hate you so much."

He murmured and wiped his tears. He sat at the chair beside the window and cried again. He tried to stop, but he can't. So he just let his tears flow down.

Yunho walked so fast away from the room as soon as he went out. When he was far enough, he slowed down and placed his hand above his heart. He felt like the water from his eyes will soon fall so he rushed into the restroom. He went into the farthermost stall and locked the door. He cried, but tried not to be so loud as other people might hear him. He stayed there for almost an hour or two, and finally stopped crying. He waited for the restroom to be empty first before he got out of the stall. He washed his face so he wouldn't look like he cried.

He went back in front of the room. He inhaled and exhaled before going in. 

"You can do this."

Yunho thought to himself then went in. 

He looked for Jaejoong inside but he wasn't there. A little panic went through him until he heard the bathroom door went open. He looked at that direction and saw Jaejoong with his head low. He was waiting for this guy to look at him but he guess he wouldn't. So he just turned his back on him and walked to the window.

"Are you going to get your things?"

Jaejoong asked. Yunho didn't even bother to look. 

"Why would I?"

"Because you would already leave."

Yunho got a little mad with what Jaejoong said. He faced Jaejoong with a grumpy face.

"Excuse me?"

"Well I thought you'd leave. So I thought-"

"I'm not leaving. I have school here. Go and leave yourself if you want to."

Yunho kind of felt guilty because of what he just said. He wanted to take it back, but he thinks Jaejoong deserved it anyway.

"I'm not leaving too. So I guess you'll have to deal with me."

Jaejoong said in a very bossy tone.

"Fine."

Yunho went to the bathroom and slammed the door. Jaejoong got startled and made an angry face.

"Just wait and see my manly side. Nobody survives that side."

Jaejoong said to the bathroom door, got his phone and left the room. Yunho was on the other side of the door, so he heard what Jaejoong just said.

"He has a manly side? Seriously."

Yunho thought then went to the shower.

 

xx

 

Meet me here at the lobby.

                                            - Jaejoong hyung

 

"What's his problem now?"

Changmin got out of the casino and hurried back to the hotel. When he got in, he saw Jaejoong sitting at a couch near a large plant vase.

"Hyung."

Jaejoong looked at Changmin with a bitter face.

 

"You're gonna do what? But you only do that to the people who you don't want to like you!"

Changmin placed down his coffee and blurted it out on Jaejoong.

"Yah! You're so loud. Can you not? Yes I know. But I'll have to do that so he would stay away. Plus, he thinks I'm gay."

Changmin laughed at the last sentence.

"How did you know he thinks you're gay?"

Jaejoong thought about it for a second.

"I just know."

"You're just thinking it to yourself."

"Am not!"

"Yes you are!"

Jaejoong face palmed, thinking why did he even called for this guy.

"Okay, let's just stop from here. Leave and go back to whatever you are doing."

Jaejoong stood up and left Changmin alone. Changmin just looked at his hyung go and finished his coffee.

"Aigoo, he really like Yunho hyung. This is interesting."

Changmin chuckled and placed down the cup.

 

======================================================================================================================== 

 

The Jaeho begins x)

lol