Let's Be Bestfriends

Roommates

"I want to go home. Please take me home."

Yunho said while sobbing.

"Yunho. Tell me what happened. You just can't go home."

Heechul said with such a concerned voice.

"I had a dream. I remembered my nightmare hyung. I'm scared."

Yunho tried to calm himself down, but just thinking about it shakes him.

"Oh dear. How? Did someone do anything to you?"

Yunho shook his said and answered.

"No. I don't think so. But I remembered it. I remembered how he tried to take me to some hidden place, how he tried to remove my clothes, how he -"

Yunho didn't finish and cried.

"Oh Yunho. I wanted to come there right now and take you home. But I can't. I don't have any money to go there. You do have a friend right?"

Yunho stopped a little from the hard crying and nodded again.

"I do."

"Well then let him or her comfort you. Give me that person's number and I'll call them."

Yunho shakingly shook his head.

"No hyung! You can't do that. They don't know. I... I can.. manage..."

Yunho sniffled and wiped away the tears streaming down his face.

"I know you can. Don't worry, I'll try to find a way to get there. I'll stay with you as long as I can to protect you. Do you understand?" 

Yunho just nodded and sniffed again.

"Thank you hyung. I love you."

"I love you too. I got to go now, take care ok? Bye."

"bye."

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Upon hearing that, Changmin didn't have any reaction. He was speechless. 

"Uhm, Min? You okay?"

Jaejoong asked, waving his hands in front of Changmin's face.

"No, hyung. I'm not. This is so bad. We are so mean. I'm so sorry."

Changmin said sadly, that he was about to cry. He felt so sorry and guilty.

"Shh, don't cry. We can still fix this. We can make him forget about it completely."

Changmin looked at his hyung with a single tear falling from his right eye.

"How?"

Jaejoong just smiled at him.

"Is there anyone outside that might know who I am?"

Changmin suddenly forgot that he was feeling sad and looked at this person.

"Are you serious? Of course! You're a celebrity, you idiot."

Jaejoong hissed.

"Just drive me past those people and let's go to Yunho's school."

Changmin smiled at the idea and they went to Changmin's car.

 

xx

 

Almost dismissal time but Yunho and Junsu were already outside their building. They were sitting on the center fountain, waiting for Yoochun, as usual. 

"Is it true? You're together?"

Yunho asked Junsu, who's terribly blushing.

"What? No! What are you talking about."

Yunho knew he was lying. What are bestfriends after all. 

"Psh. I heard it from almost the whole campus. Be honest."

Junsu was about to answer when Yoochun can and sat beside him. He flunged his arm around Junsu and smiled at both of them.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

Yunho smiled.

"It's okay. So, what are we gonna do now?"

Yoochun put on a thinking face and looked at both of them. Junsu wanted to escape the awkward feeling he's been feeling since the day people started to talk about them. Then suddenly he spotted Jaejoong and Changmin.

"Look! It's Jaejoong!"

He pointed and smiled.

"Hush! He's a celebrity."

Yoochun said as he placed his index finger in front of Junsu's mouth. Junsu just nodded and said 'Sorry'.

"What.. are you doing here?"

Yunho asked, standing up. Jaejoong was wearing a hoodie with a cap and shades.

"Nice disguise. I can really tell you're not Jaejoong."

Yoochun told Jaejoong and the other just hissed at him.

"Well, I wanna hang out with you guys! Right Min?"

Changmin just nodded even though he doesn't know why they're here.

"Okay.. we're gonna go to YooSu's place."

Junsu pushed Yunho away.

"What YooSu are you talking about?"

Yunho smiled mischievously at them.

"Oh, so you're a couple? Aw so cute!"

Changmin squealed. 

"No!"

Junsu disagreed. All along he's the only one denying this thing.

"Let's go. So mean Su."

Yoochun said as he walked towards their place with Junsu around his right arm.

"Why is he denying?"

Jaejoong asked Yunho who suddenly moved away a little.

"I.. I don't know."

Yunho said then they just followed the other two.

 

xx

 

Yoochun went to his room to place his bag away and Junsu called for a pizza. The other three just sat in the living room, waiting for the owners to come back. Yunho could feel it, Jaejoong was looking at him, or staring at him. He can tell even if he isn't looking back. He hates this feeling.

"Can you.. stop looking at me." 

Yunho finally said, looking at Jaejoong. He didn't respond, but stayed looking at Yunho with such a sad, concerned face.

"Yah.. Jaejoong-ah.." 

Yunho said shyly. 

"Are you okay?"

Jaejoong asked which made Yunho wonder.

"Of course I am.. why wouldn't I be.."

Yunho looked away. Changmin stood up and went to the bathroom. Of course he did that to leave the two alone, not to pee or something. Jaejoong moved closer to Yunho.

"Yunho?"

Yunho looked back at Jaejoong.

"Can we be bestfriends?"

 

=============================================================================================

 

No, you can't. You're lovers. LMAO