Here's The Plan

Roommates

"Do you have classes tomorrow?"

Changmin asked Yunho.

"I do. Why? You will kick me out of this hotel when I get back from school?"

Yunho asked Changmin back.

"I can't do that. But Jaejoong-ie hyung can."

Changmin smiled and waited for what will his hyungs do.

"You'll do that to me?"

Yunho asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at him.

"I.. I.."

Jaejoong didn't know what to say. Part of him wants Yunho to stay, but a part of him wants Yunho to leave too. He wants his confused feelings to be gone. Yunho saw that Jaejoong was uneasy, so he playfully punched Jaejoong's shoulder and laughed.

"I'm just joking. But you won't do that to me right?"

Yunho smiled and ate the last piece of his order. Jaejoong just smiled and continued eating. Meanwhile, Changmin already had a plan in his mind. He know what Jaejoong feels. 

They've finished eating lunch and they went back up their rooms. 

"Aren't you going back home? Don't they ask where you are?"

Jaejoong asked Changmin, who is now playing video games.

"Hyung they will never search for me if they're all busy searching for you. They don't even know I'm gone."

Changmin said without even looking at his hyung. Yunho went beside Changmin and hugged him.

"It's okay. You don't need people who don't need you, Changmin-ah."

Yunho patted Changmin's back lightly and Min rested his head on Yunho's shoulder. 

"Hyung I love you. I love you more than I love Jaejoong-ie hyung."

Both Yunho and Changmin looked at Jaejoong to see his reaction. Jaejoong just glared at them. They smiled at him, which made Jaejoong get annoyed more.

"Yah Changmin-ah! How could you do this to me! You said I'm your only hyung and I'm the only hyung who you love the most!"

Jaejoong screamed.

"But hyung you let me meet Yunho hyung. I'm really sorry but I like his personality more than yours."

Changmin paused his game and snuggled up into Yunho's arms like a little baby. Yunho knew what Changmin was trying to do so he went with the flow. He hugged Changmin. Jaejoong can't contain what he feels anymore and attacked the other two. He pulled Changmin away from Yunho and attacked Yunho instead.

"Why did you even come here! Now Changmin doesn't love me anymore!"

He kept hitting a laughing Yunho beneath with a pillow. Changmin is in tears right now sitting on the floor, laughing. Yunho tried to stop Jaejoong and hugged him tight. Of course Jaejoong wouldn't allow this because he's so confused right now. He kept pushing Yunho away but Yunho was just way too strong. He got tired and stopped.

"Joongie-yah.. we we're just playing around. Changmin-ah's hyung that he really loves is you."

Yunho told Jaejoong as he let go of him. Changmin already got over his laughs and sat beside his Jaejoong-ie hyung.

"Hyung~ I'm just joking. Do you think I'll replace you over this guy? Your foods are always delicious."

Yunho got a little offended and shocked with what Changmin just said. 

"Jaejoong can cook?"

Changmin looked at Yunho with pity.

"Yes he can! Oh I pity you so much you haven't tasted yet his cooking. Well, you won't here. Foods here are already served. You have to move with us somewhere."

Jaejoong's eyes widened. 

"Moving? Who says anything about moving?"

Changmin hadn't thought of it first, but now he did. He changed his plan into something more.. evil.

"Nobody! Nobody hyung."

Changmin smirked so evil.

 

xx

 

Yunho fell asleep. Changmin dragged Jaejoong outside the room, just in their hallway. 

"What is it?"

Jaejoong asked Changmin who looks like he's trying to hide something.

"Hyung, do you want Yunho out of your hotel room?"

Jaejoong got startled at his dongsaeng's question. He wanted to say 'No', but he knows Changmin. This guy is going to think of things why he doesn't want Yunho out. 

"Yes."

Jaejoong looked away after he coldly answered Changmin. The younger one, being smart, knows his hyung's answer is against his will.

"Then make him leave."

Changmin whispered.

"Ho-How.."

Jaejoong looked back at Changmin. Changmin just smiled at him.

"So here's what I thought."

"Wait, why are you doing this? Do you want Yunho out here?"

Jaejoong asks.

"I- Uh.. Not really. But I think you do."

Changmin looked at his hyung's eyes.

"I.. well.. yeah.. maybe."

Jaejoong couldn't answer directly.

"Hyung stop it. Unless you like him."

Changmin teased and smiled.

"What? NO! What are you talking about? Okay what's the plan?"

Jaejoong denied so hard which made Changmin laugh.

"Okay okay."

 

xx

 

They went back inside and Changmin headed into the bathroom. Jaejoong just stood there, looking at Yunho. He thinks it's wrong to do that to an innocent person. But he also want his feelings to be gone. He's straight. He's not gay. Jaejoong was so lost in his thoughts that he got startled again by Changmin, who hugged him from behind.

"Hyung do you want to back out?"

Jaejoong looked back at Changmin.

"No."

"Can you do it?"

"I.. I can."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

 

Yunho woke up and saw the other two. His mood changed a lot into happy to grumpy. Changmin hugging Jaejoong, isn't really a beautiful sight. He doesn't know why, but he just pretended to sleep again.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Evil Choikang is evil :p