Plan Cancelled

Roommates

Yunho sat up properly, wiping his tears with his hands away. Jaejoong placed his hand on Yunho and looked at him.

"Yunho?"

Yunho moved away quickly from Jaejoong and looked at him.

"It's okay, I won't-"

He was cut off when Yunho stood up.

"I'm sorry. Forget anything happened earlier."

Jaejoong was supposed to say something but Yunho walked out of the room. Jaejoong is uneasy knowing something bothers Yunho. Even though he shouldn't be, he is. He looked at the time and it's already 11 PM. He remembered that Yunho still have classes tomorrow so he dressed up and went out to find that man. He looked around, but every hallway of every floor was empty. Probably because people are already sleeping. He went to the main floor and went to the counter.

"Excuse me, have you seen a man, a tall man walking around here?"

The lady tried to remember something.

"Sir, there are a lot of tall men here. Which one?"

Jaejoong tried to remember what Yunho was wearing.

"This tall man I'm talking about is wearing a uniform. A college student's uniform. Have you seen one?"

The lady tried to remembered again. Then she smiled.

"Yes sir, I saw a man like that walk into the garden. I don't even know why he did that in such a late night."

Jaejoong thanked her and rushed to the garden. When he arrived, he slowly walked around, because it's a little dark and he has to be careful. He was looking here and there, until he heard a man talking. It was Yunho. He hid behind a tall bush and listened to whatever Yunho's saying. He was talking to someone over a phone, and he was sobbing a little. Jaejoong wanted to hug him and comfort him when he heard Yunho's sobs, but he can't. He doesn't even know why he wanted to comfort that man. 

After almost 1 hour, Yunho stopped talking and turned his phone off. Jaejoong, who's hiding behind a tall bush, is trying hard not to cry loud because Yunho might hear him. He waited for Yunho to leave first before he went back. 

He wiped his tears away and inhaled hard before opening their door. When he came in, he found Yunho laying on his side of the bed, facing the wall. Jaejoong tried hard to cry again. Seeing Yunho so broken hurts him. He doesn't even know if he could do his plan again on him. He went on his side of the bed and laid. He turned the lights off and sttled down.

"Yunho? Are you awake?"

Yunho heard it, but he doesn't want to answer. He wasn't in the mood to talk or something.

"Okay. Good night."

Jaejoong sighed and faced the other direction Yunho was facing. Yunho turned a little to look at Jaejoong but he thinks he's already asleep. So he went back to his position and slept. Jaejoong couldn't sleep. After knowing Yunho's past, he just can't sleep. He wants to do something about it even though he know that he can't. He was so lost on his thoughts that he didn't realize he fell asleep.

Jaejoong woke up and saw no one beside him. But he saw a breakfast tray on the table. He stood up and saw that everything's still hot, even the coffee. He though Yunho is the only one who can do this, so he looked for the man around the room. Then he remembered Yunho is a student. So he just forgot about thanking him and went inside the bathroom. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, combed his hair, like every other human does every morning. When he's done, he went back to his breakfast and ate them. While he was eating, he found a little piece of paper beside the coffee. 

 

"Thank you."

 

There was no name written on it but he knew it was Yunho. He's the only person that would thank him. After he ate his breakfast, he decided that he won't do his plan anymore. He plans on talking about it with Changmin so he called.

"Changmin-ah."

"What is it, hyung?"

"Come here after lunch, or lunch. I have to tell you something."

"Why don't tell me now?"

"Tsk Min, just do what I say. Okay? Bye."

"Hyung-"

 

Changmin was cut off which made him annoyed. But he still does whatever his hyung says.

It was lunch time and Jaejoong was waiting for Changmin on the lounge.

"Hyung, what is it?"

"Let's go." 

Jaejoong and Changmin went to the food court of the hotel and ordered their food. When they already had their seat, they started to talk.

"Hyung."

Changmin said worrily.

"Changmin, I don't want to do my plan anymore."

Changmin was a little shocked and happy. He ships Jaejoong and Yunho, what can I say. But he wanted to sound like a good dongsaeng.

"But why?"

Jaejoong didn't even bother to look at him.

"I just, don't feel like it anymore."

"Hyung I don't believe you. Something happened, I know it."

Jaejoong sighed. He knew he can't keep secrets from this guy.

"Ok, fine. Something happened."

Changmin got curious. He hoped it's because Jaejoong fell for Yunho.

"What happened?"

Jaejoong looked at him.

"I don't know if I should tell you this but, it's about Yunho's past."

"What about it?"

"I don't want to see him hurt again."

 

=========================================================================================

 

Aww Joongie so sweet <3