Childhood 2/2

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Vmdi0Cv76Zw)
Big Bang T.O.P and Daesung Mix- Baby don't cry and Oh mom

-------

_________ is a sweet loving girl. She takes good care of herself when her parents aren't here and they make sure that she is ok. _________ is an only child and her parents are always busy with work. They are always working to get enough money to pay for things. _________ barely sees her parents. She never really gets to spend time with them and she is always left alone. _________ never got the moment to talk to others. She never open up to others.

_________ went to school not talking much. _________'s parents felt bad and knew that one of their co-worker's daughter went to the same school. So they had tired and made the two of them friends. Suzy had gotten close to _________. They would always hang out together. They never had any trouble with getting along. _________ never really talked but she love talking to Suzy. Suzy always had her back with things. And she was always there for _________ when her parents were gone.

One day when they were at school _________'s parents died. They were on their way back home. Flying back the plane lost control and crashed into the ground. Many cops around the area let other cops around Seoul know about it. They found phones and photos and contacted many people. The one thing that made many cops want to cry was that the only family member that was really close to the Im Family was their daughter.

Right away the cops went to the school. _________ was still young so she didn't walk home yet. She was in the office waiting for her parents to come and pick her up. She didn't go home with Suzy because they had to go somewhere. _________ knew her parents were going to be late so she didn't mind waiting. Soon it was 4pm and _________ was still there waiting. _________ began to get tired. She was still up, well kind of, when she saw 2 cops walk in a female and a male. _________ closed her eyes for a while until she heard her name be called. _________ jumped up with a smile on her face. She turned and took at the principle and saw that he wasn't smiling. _________ became scared. She didn't know what was wrong.

The female cop kneeled down and hugged _________. _________ didn't understand what was happening. Seeing the little girl the female cop felt really really bad. The cops then took _________ to a different room. They had to talk to her about her parents but didn't know how to explain it to her. They wanted her to be fine but losing your family member is the hardest and _________ is their only daughter and their only child. _________ grew up by herself and no one else would talk to her. The only one is Suzy.

"You are Im _________ right?"
"Ne I am"
"I'm sorry to tell you this but your parents are....dead"
"Dead?!?!"
"Ne"
"You are just playing around?"
"Anni I'm sorry"
"What did they do wrong? Why did they die?"
"Honey they did nothing wrong. The plane they were on lost control and it crashed"
"What am I going to do?" tears ran down _________'s face.
"_________ please don't cry"
"I can't keep it a promise"
"Mianhaeyo honey"
"Sunbae what do I need to do to get them back?"
"I'm sorry about you can't"
_________ just cried louder.

At a young age _________ had just lost her parents. Suzy's parents had just heard the news as well but didn't tell Suzy. _________ went home and packed her things. She even took some of her parents things that they always kept with them. While packing her things _________ kept crying. She tired talking to her parents but she would never get an answer from them. It was always silent. _________ sniffled, looked around the house, and left.

For the rest of _________'s life she has been crying about this. She never knew what happened to her parents and she never knew why it happen. _________ would always cry about this because it really affected her. It made her life go down even more. She would only talk to Suzy but it was never as much as she use to. _________ has really made herself distance from the others around her. She really hates it when others ask her what's wrong when she cries. She only likes to tell Raewhan about this and he is the only one who she feels comfortable about telling this to.

It's hard for _________ to get over this but she has days where she is upset and it just pops into her head because it bothers her that she never got to really grow up with her parents. She hated how they were always gone and never around to play with her. They were always busy with work. _________ never knew how to talk to others. She was always the awkward one in the class room. Others thought she was weird and some didn't like her as much.   

Opening up is hard for _________ to do. She is always keeping her feelings to herself. Once Suzy had asked if she was ok and _________ didn't reply she just nodded her head and went away. _________ plays things cool. She didn't do as much and didn't want to speak as much. _________ finds it weird to tell others how she felt she never got to so it's like a random conversation.


-------
A/N I felt like everything was repeating =_= I think it was oh well. Hope you liked it....
Date:09/25/13   Time:12:17am

-sistarsasa