It's the night to let go

Did you get my message?

I'm sorry for no music but you can listen to F(x) Ending Page for the mood setter.
---------

JunQ woke up early with Gunwoo and they made breakfast for everyone. The two of them had plan something for all of them to do together. JunQ wanted to go to the amusment park with all of them and Gunwoo wanted to go to the water park. It was still the perfect time to go do both so they agreed to both.

After they finished cooking everything they woke the others up to get ready and come eat. Everyone woke up grumpy and wanting to sleep more. _________ was up and happy, there was no energy drained from her. She was perfectly fine this morning of tears from the others. She would try to make everyone happy and wide away. She didn't want Gunwoo to get mad at them so she had to make them at least smile.

They all went to the kitchen and sat down. _________ had a big smile on her face. She looked around and saw that everyone even Gunwoo looked a little down. _________ sighed and looted down at her plate. A little upset she couldn't get them to smile once. It's been all morning and they haven't smiled once at her.

_________ thought everyone was at least mad at her so she got her ear phones and kept them in her ears. Not wanting to talk to them and ask them why. They all got ready to leave _________ made her way outside without making a sound. She didn't really talk to them. She wore shorts with a t-shirt that has a bunny on it. _________ walked to the park and waited for a while. When Myname got to the park they notice _________ had tears in her eyes. JunQ walked up to _________ and raised her head up to look at him. JunQ looked into _________'s eyes. He smiled at her for the  first time today. Tears fell from _________'s eyes.

JunQ whipped away the tears he sighed a little knowing that _________ was hurt. He didn't want to both _________. He didn't want to move her earphones.

JunQ took _________'s hand and they got up. _________ followed him and wiped away the rest of her tears. _________ took a breath before reaching the others. Gunwoo looked at _________ and took out both her earphones. He knew nothing was playing he knows how _________ is when she needs space. She would never play music. It was always the best way for her to stay calm.

Gunwoo tightly hugged _________. He knew that she need a hug he just knows she still ned to cry. The touch from Gunwoo made _________ cry even more. She just need something to smile about. She just wanted to know they were ok. They didn't even talk to her in the morning she thought she did something wrong.

Gunwoo just held _________ in his arms. Today is just not the day to take her out. She was hurting for some reason. She just needs the warmth of someone. She needs the love of someone. So staying home is the best way to hang out. Its better than going out. Things will be fine at home.

Gunwoo signaled everyone to go back to the hide out. They all went back and Gunwoo still held _________ in his arms. he didn't want to let go of her until she was ready to let go. Her head rest on his chest. It was only 2 but there was a breeze coming by and Gunwoo didn't want _________ to get sick.

"_________-ah gwenchana?"
_________ sniffles,"Ne Oppa"
"Ok then let's go back home"
"Araso", _________ let go of the hug.
"Mianhae", Gunwoo looked down.
"For what?"
"You cried because of us I know it"
"Bowh? How Oppa?"
"I just do, I'm your Oppa", Gunwoo looked up and smiled at her.
_________ smiled back,"but thanks for the hug I needed it"
"I know just what you want through your eyes"
"Aish I'm so easy to read"
"Not for the others they don't know a thing"
"Chinja?"
"Ne they might still be wondering why you cried"
"Ah I should tell them"
"No don't it will be fine"
"Araso Oppa"

Gunwoo and _________ walked back to the hide out. It was quite in there. No one was in there. Gunwoo called out for the boys and no one answered. Gunwoo got worried and called again. He then got a text from Insoo.

To:Leader
Yo! Leader bring her to the back and hurry
we have something for her to make her
feel better. Don't want her to be to sad. We
know what we did wrong when we came in
to the house. Let us make it us.
-Soo

To:Insoo
Araso on our way
-Leader

"Hey let's go outside"
"Again?"
"No in the back yard"
"Oh umm araso"

Gunwoo brought _________ outside but he had covered her eyes. He wanted to see what was outside first. He saw all the decoration and knew that it was up way before they even left the house. He knew that they already knew that she was upset about something and wanted to make it up. No wonder they were gone at some time.

"Oppa can I see it now?"
"Oh yeah sure", Gunwoo removed his hand.
"WAH!" A big smiled appeared on _________'s face.
"Do you like it?" JunQ asked.
"Ne I do", _________ nodded happily.
"We're sorry", Insoo looked down.
"About?"
"Not talking to you this morning", Insoo looked around.
"We didn't mean to", Chaejin shook his head.
"Ah it's ok I understand it's morning"
"But we really are you seem to have been hurt", Seyoung patted _________'s head.
"I was", _________ pouted.
"Well next time we will know better", Insoo smiled at _________.

"We didn't have time to buy snacks so there is nothing to eat", JunQ rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well we just did this all this morning", Seyoung looked around.
"And you guys had everything here but snacks", _________ laughed.
"Yeah it's kind of weird", Chaejin looked at his hyungs.
"That's how we are it's for the..."Insoo stopped because he didn't want to mention girls.
"For what?" _________ asked.
"Umm something", Insoo looked at Gunwoo.

"Ah _________ let's go buy some snacks", Gunwoo asked.
"Sure", _________ nodded.
"I'm coming along", JunQ followed.
"That's fine", Gunwoo walked out with 2 jackets.

Gunwoo, _________, and JunQ all walked to the near by store. JunQ could feel the stares of others. He can tell that something will happen. He held _________'s hand tightly. He was to scared to lose her. He just didn't want to show her that she wa scared. Gunwoo notice the way JunQ was acting and knew that something was wrong. He looked around and saw people with black hoodies. He that something was really going to happen. All of them walked into the store and tears fell from JunQ's eyes. He knew tonight was the night to let go and let her wonder around by herself.

JunQ hugged _________ and wishpered, "Mianhae I can't protect you tonight"
"Oppa what are you talking about?"
"You will know just be strong please"
"I will always be strong"
"Please do that for me araso?"
"Araso Oppa", tears ran down _________'s face.
Gunwoo also hugged _________, "Oppa's sorry"
"You too?" more tears fell down her face.
"Oppa can't protect you as much but I will be there soon", Gunwoo wipped away _________'s tears.
"You guys are scarying me"
"What did I say? Stay strong they might treat you good", JunQ looked _________ in the eyes.
"Oppa what if they put their hands on me?"
"Don't fight back they will hurt you", Gunwoo answered.
"Don't hit them or they will kill you", JunQ looked away.
"Where this jacket it will be cold stay warm don't get sick", Gunwoo handed the sweater to _________.
"But I already have one", _________ looked at Gunwoo's hands.
"Still just listen take it", Gunwoo put it around _________.

"Now let's go buy some stuff", JunQ looked around seeing them leark near.
"Oppa can I stay near?"
"Anni go somewhere else and don't make a noise when they take you", JunQ wishpered.
"Stay quite don't say a thing about were we are", Gunwoo looked around.
"They will know your strong if you don't make a noise", JunQ notice one went to the bathroom.
"I will miss you guys. Tell the others as well", _________ looked down and walked away.

JunQ and Gunwoo looked away and went somewhere else.
"I will", Tears ran down Gunwoo's face.

_________ took a breath and went to the chips aile acting that the other two were still with her.
"Oppa what kind of chip do you want", hearing footsteps _________ looked up.
She saw a man in a black hoodie and didn't mind him.
"Chaejin Oppa are you there?" _________ looked around acting.
The guy with the black hoodie took _________ and put a hankerchief around _________'s mouth. She didn't scream she knew to stay quite just like Oppa requested.

_________'s POV:
I walked away from Junkyu Oppa and Gunwoo Oppa acting like I was going to someone else. I walked to the chips aile and called for Chaejin asking a question.
When I asked I heard footsteps coming my way. I saw a man with a black hoodie. I knew he was apart of a gang. I think he is going to be the one to take me.
I will not scream when he takes me I will do as Oppa requested and stay quite. I won't make a noise I have to be strong.
The man in the black hoodie took my and wrapped a hankercheif around my mouth. Taking in the air that was there was so strong. I took in the air and I out.

Back at the hide out:
JunQ and Gunwoo came back to the hide out without food and without _________. They both walked in with no smile on their face, no food in their hands, and no sweet girl. Chaejin looked at them and knew that she was taken. Chaejin was upset fustrated. Why didn't they keep an eye out for her? Why did they just let her roam alone? Chaejin went to his room and sat on his bed.

Losing her already just really got him upset. He punched a hole into the wall, tears streamed down his face. Hearing the noice JunQ ran into the room. He knew that Chaejin was upset. He told and promised Suzy that he would take care of her. He even promised himself that he would and he let that go.

"Jinseok-ah stop it", JunQ took Chaejin's hand.
"Hyung why did it have to be today? We didn't even get to spend today with her", Chaejin said as more tears ran down his face.
"Molla they just wanted her", JunQ looked down.
"How did you know it would be today?"
"I saw them learking everywhere"
"The guys in black suits?"
"Ne it was them she would have gotten taken earlier but they didn't get to her fast enough"
"Hyung what do we do now?"
"Tell Sungri", JunQ looked at the picture on his phone.
"Hyung is that the right thing to do?" Chaejin looked as well seeing the smiling _________.
"He won't know till we tell him. Do you have his number?"
"Ne should I give it to Gunwoo Hyung?"
"Anni I should tell him myself", JunQ took the phone.

-------
A/N Hey hey there sorry for the wait but. OMG we are at the point in the story where it's going to end anytime soon.  
Date:01/21/14    Time:08:33pm

-sistarsasa