Making a plan

Did you get my message?

Myname has been getting into many fights lately. They have been coming home with bumps and brusies. Every night _________ would have to clean them up and make sure that they all heal.
_________ would be upset to wake up in the middle of the night to heard them walking and complaining how much they hurt.
Every night _________ would stay up and wait for them. The next day she would be tired and her mood would take over her.

JunQ felt bad so one night he told _________ to sleep and not wait for them. He got all the medicine out so that when they came home they could do it themselves.
When they got home from the fight they notice that it was all gone. They looked everywhere for it.
_________ came out of the room with it. They all gave her a look and she had herself wrapped in bandages.
JunQ quickly ran to _________ to check her. He saw that her arm was bleeding alot. It went through the bandage. He quickly searched her eyes and knew something happen.

JunQ ran into his room and saw that the window was broken. He looked around and saw a rock with a note on it.

JUNQ WE KNOW SHE'S THERE SLEEPING YOU
BETTER WATCH OUT OR WE WILL TAKE HER.
YOU WON'T KNOW WHEN BUT WE WILL
-BOYS REPUBLIC

"!" JunQ yelled.
"Whoa what's wrong", Gunwoo walked to the room.
"Threat", JunQ walked out of the room.
"From?" Insoo took the paper.
"Boys Republic who else", JunQ sat down in fustration.
"Oppa what does it say?" _________ asked.
"Nothing you just need to stay with me at all times", JunQ soften and looked at _________.
"Araso will do", _________ smiled.
"Hyung what are you going to do?" Chaejin asked.
"I don't know yet", JunQ looked down.
"Don't let things get to far", Seyoung walked aorund.
"Oppa if you need help you have Big Bang, Beast, and Big Star"
"I know I need to tell your cousin", JunQ took out his phone.
"Ok well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep", _________ stook up.
JunQ took her wrist, "No sleep here tonight"
"Wae?"
"Just listen and do so please"
"Araso Oppa mianhae"

To:Sungri Sunbae
Sunbaenim we got a threat today from one of the
top gang. It's not as top as you guys but it is for
us because we just started. Things are difficult I
think we will need some of your men to come and
help us watch over _________. They are planning to
come and kiddnapp your cousin
-Q

To:Junkyu
I will be there tomorrow morning to talk about it.
We need her to be there so don't go to school I will
go and excuse you guys from school. I know it
sounds nerdy but they can't know about it
-Panda

To:Sungri Sunbae
Araso Sunbaenim and thanks. Oh and also
don't come alone bring your group so that
they can accompany _________. I don't want
her to get scared
-Q

To:Junkyu
Don't worry Q. She is strong and nothing
will get her scared. Well maybe there is because
I wasn't there for a long time to help her not be
so afraid of things but I will bring the group
-Panda

JunQ looked at the last text before texing both Hyungseong and Gwangsuk.

To:Hyungseong;Feeldog
We got a threat today from one of the
top gang. It's not as top as you guys may think
of but it is for us because we just started.
Things are difficult I think we will need some of
your men to come and help us watch over _________.
They are planning to come and kiddnapp _________
-Q

To:JunKyu
Heard from Sungri will be there tomorrow
-Seong

To:JunQ
Ok will be there tomorrow
-Dog

JunQ read the text and put his phone down. He closed his eyes and fell asleep with _________'s head on his lap.

The next day:
JunQ woke up and he realized that _________ wasn't laying there. He got up really fast and looked around the hide out. He was freaking out. He didn't know what happen to her. He looked at the time and notice that it was still early in the morning.

He ran to the bathroom and knoked on it. _________ open the door to a frighten JunQ. She smiled at him and that made him relax. He quickly grabbed _________ and tightly hugged her.

After about an hour of watching tv together. _________ got up to get ready for school. JunQ hld onto _________'s wrist and told her to stay. He told her that Sungri already dismissed them from school. _________ sat back down waiting for Sungri to call and tell her that he did.

Sungri never called but he came to the hide out. _________ open the door seeing his smiling face. Sungri greeted _________ with a tight bear hug. _________ giggled and greeted him back with a kiss on the check. The other Big Bang members came and greeted her as well. _________ was so happy to see them all again. Sungri told _________ that he already dismissed them and she didn't have to worry about it.

The 4 other members took _________ into Gunwoo's room and sat there to talk. Gunwoo's room had no windows. He didn't want any so he covered his window with wood to block the sun from shining through.
_________ had so much to tell Sungri's friends. She really missed them. She even told them about the threat that Myname has got. They acted like they didn't know.
They watched her as she told them. They all smiled in their hearts as she told them about it. They found it cute how she was really worried about them when it was about her.

"Jiyoung Oppa did you know that we got a threat"
"What was it about?" G-Dragon asked.
"Ah molla they wouldn't tell me", _________ pouted.
"Don't be sad because you don't want to get involved", T.O.P ruffled _________'s hair.
"But I'm worried about them", _________ looked down.
"Don't be there men", Taeyang smiled.
"But they are still my boys", _________ looked at Taeyang.
"Still don't araso?", Jiyoung looked at _________.
"Oppa", _________ looked at Jiyoung.
"Don't worry trust me", Jiyoung gave a positive smile.
"Also smile araso? Don't let things scare you and be strong", Daesung smiled.
"Araso D-Lite I will do that", _________ smiled.

"There you go", T.O.P whispered.
"One last smile before we she her get hurt", Taeyang whispered.
"Let's take a picture", Daesung took out his phone.
"Araso", _________ jumped right next to Daesung.

They all got together and smiled. They all smiled a smile that will never be seen by people who are in a gang. Being with _________ made them happy. They were ever sad enough when they saw _________. She was always there to make them smile no matter what.

While in the room talking to Big Bang. Big Star and Beast arrived and they all talked about the threat that they got from Boys Republic.

"JunQ I need you to not worry", Sungri said.
"I don't think I can keep that a promise"
"I know but you have to know that I have men and they will help"
"There is also us we are next in line for top as well", Gwangsuk said.
"Ok", JunQ looked down.

"So here is the plan. I know your scared of losing my baby girl but you have to know if they take her it's going to be a trap. I will have 5 of my guys dress like you guys to run over there and try to save her. They will run into Boys Republic and they will try their best to take them down. If they can't don't worry I have many other men that will come and help. You have to know that I am always watching so keep your phone with you at all times. If it's time to run over there and save her you need to know so i will call you and tell you. You guys won't get as hurt but you have to be strong enough to know that they will abuse her. You will see her hurt. This is going to hurt me as well but we have to let them keep her for a few days. I hate seeing her get hurt but this is how the plan is going to work"

"WHAT THE-", JunQ took a breath, "Ok"
"What if they don't take her?" Raehwan asked.
"Then she is safe but they are not", Sungri pointed to MyName.
"They will try to go after them and try to kill one of them", Gwangsuk knew the answer.
"Gosh how did they find out?" Seyoung ruffled his hair.
"They have spies and not enough to know her name", Sungri stood up.
"Is that it?" JunQ asked.
"Yes Q it is we can't just let her sit in there for a long time"
"Ok thanks Sungbaenim"
"Call me Hyung I trust you with my baby girl", Sungri went to Gunwoo's room.

_________ stood up and went to Sungri,"Oppa what did you guys talk about?"
"Nothing kiddo don't worry about it", Sungri smiled.
"Oppa I wanna know though"
"I'm not going to tell you now come Beast is here"
"Chinja? I wanna see them", _________ ran out to them.

She ran out to be hugged by Junghyun. _________ giggled and looked up at him.
"Hey beautiful it's been awhile right?"
"No Oppa", _________ giggled and went to hug Yoseob.
"Annyeong kiddo", Yoseob hugged her back.
"Annyeong baby animal"
"Annyeong dancing machine"
"Annyeong maknae giant"
"Annyeong leader"
"Annyeong Hyunggie Oppa"
_________ greeted all of them with hugs.
 
_________ turned and saw Big Star. It's been awhile since she last saw them. She was still kind of upset with Raehwan so she greeted the others first.
"Annyeong Peeldog"
"Annyeong Baby"
"Annyeong Youngjunnie"
"Annyeong Kiddo"
"Annyeong Donghyunnie"
"Annyeong sweety"
"Annyeong Sunghak"
"Annyeong"
"Annyeong Raehwan"
"Annyeong _________"
_________ greeted them all with a hug as well. But these hugs were something different.

Sungri saw how she greeted everyone. It was much different how she greeted Big Bang. She was excited to see Big Bang and Beast but when it came to Big Star there was a little problem. She knew them and they had a good relationship but

something seem to bother _________ about them. Or about the last two that she greeted. Sungri shrugged it off and didn't say anything about it. He knew that being friends came with ups and down so they must all be at a down part but at different stages down the down.

Sungri went to sit. He sat next to _________ and G-Dragon. They didn't talk as much. _________ was becoming sleepy and fell asleep on Sungri's shoulders. Big Star and Beast had went back to their hide out not wanting any tension to happen. JunQ who was in his own world didn't reconize that _________ was asleep until he snapped back into reality. He looked at _________ and picked her up and took her to Gunwoo's room.

Sungri didn't notice that _________ was taken off his shoulders until he looked up and noticed that JunQ had took her. Sungri looked around and notice that everyone was sleeping except him and G-Dragon. Sungri tapped GD and he knew that it was time to leave. Sungri waved bye to everyone and he gave a note to Chaejin. Chaejin knew it wasn't for him and held it.

JunQ came back out and notice that Big Bang was gone. Even though he didn't get to thank Sungri and say good bye he knew that everything will be ok with the plan. He hated the plan but he knew that things will turn out fine when she is all good and has left them. JunQ sighed and went into his room.

Gunwoo looked at JunQ and knew that he was stress about what will happen to _________. Gunwoo was worried about that too. All of Myname is worried about what will happen to _________. They want to keep her safe but how? They knew that Sungri's plan will have to work but that means they will hurt her as well.

Gunwoo took a breath and kept his eyes on the floor. The tension in the room was bad. Everyone had regrets and was worried about her.

Later that night Myname went out. They got into two fights. The came home in the middle of the night all brusied and blood everywhere. They tried to come in as quite as they can but there was no point when _________ was already up. She notice them and knew that they have been picking up fights again.

_________ pouted and went to get the first aid kit. She help put medican on all of them and made sure their cuts were wrapped and ok. _________ took a breath and looked at all of them. She notice that they were all hurt. She knew that if they got into a fight with Boys Republic they would get badly injured. A plan came up in _________'s head. She had a smile on her face.

"Gunwoo Oppa I have something to say"
"Say it kiddo", Gunwoo smiled.
"So you know every night you guys come home hurt well I have a plan"
"What's the plan", Insoo smiled.
"Let's go to the gym and work out", _________ did some work out movements.
Chaejin laughed at her cuteness.
"Ay~ that's a good idea", Seyoung smiled.
"So tomorrow night no more fighting araso?"
"Araso", they all said in unison.

_________ smiled and went to JunQ. JunQ had no emotion to her speaking. He was usually smiling but not tonight. _________ tried to look for JunQ's eyes. When she looked into his eyes she could see defeat in his eyes. _________ took a deep breath before hugging JunQ.

"Oppa I'll be fine"
"I can't lose you"
"You won't I will be strong if they hurt me I will fight back"
JunQ looked at _________, "you know?"
"Know what?" _________ blinked many times.
"Ah nothing", JunQ lightly smiled.
_________ smiled back at JunQ.

JunQ just couldn't tell her. If he did he would feel really bad for telling her and scaring her now. He just to keep this to himself. He couldn't tell anyone about it. He just wanted it to be kept a secret he can't tell her. He just has to gain her turst an makes sure that she will never ever say that she doesn't trust him.

---------
A/N Sorry for the long wait. I also wont be posting with music anymore guys sorry
Date:01/07/14    Time:07:pm

-sistarsasa