Jealousy?

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=CIxNUzP0uGc)
Infinite-Last Summer

-------

It is finally summer _________ is happy. Well kind of she is stuck at home this summer because Krystal and her family are going on a trip. _________ said she would stay because it's a family trip and she knew that she wasn't really wanted. _________ didn't mind she wanted to do something else instead. _________ called Chaejin and talked to him. Chaejin told _________ that they were going to the beach for their summer break. _________ pouted behind the phone. Chaejin could tell she pouted. Chaejin laughed before asking _________ if she wanted to go long. _________ became happy again and told Chaejin she would be ready by tonight.

Soon it was 6pm. _________ was ready and waiting on Myname to come over so that they can eat before leaving to head to the beach. __________ had cooked some food and made sure that there was left over just incase they got hungry. Before setting everthing on the table Myname had already came. _________ ran to the door and opened it. She smiled and greeted them in. Behind the mask was a smile that appeared onto Junq's face. Insoo was watching from the side of his eyes and notice that the mask on JunQ's face rosed up a little. Insoo took a breath before walking into _________'s house.

After eating, cleaning up, and packing they all headed to the beach house that they had gotten. Having gotten the money from working and saving up till this day. It was just a long ride that they all hated the most. The only ones who could drive was Insoo and Gunwoo. They agreed that every now and then they would switch and the one sitting in the passanger would sleep. The other 4 sat in the back squished but all fell asleep already. _________ sat in between Chaejin and JunQ. She would lay her head on Chaejin and fall alseep. Chaejin had his head resting on _________'s head as well.  

Gunwoo was driving and he notice everyone fell asleep except for one.
The one not sleeping was JunQ. Gunwoo can see in his eyes that he wanted to be Chaejin. He wanted _________ to lay on his shoulder instead. JunQ took a deep breath before closing his eyes and acted like nothing happen.
At the stop light Gunwoo looked down feeling a little upset. He knew that JunQ had feelings for _________ but he never seen _________ act like she liked him. Maybe bringing her along is a great idea. They always had other girls they brought along and it would be perfect. Gunwoo knows that _________ would be hurt but he wanted to know what she will do.

Gunwoo didn't want to hurt _________ but he wanted to know. He  called up some girls before arriving at the beach house. Gunwoo had drove the whole way not waking Insoo up. Insoo felt bad but Gunwoo said he wasn't tired. Insoo nodded and got outof the car to wake up the kids in the back.
_________ woke up to the sound of the door car slamming. She felt weight on her head and shoulder. Chaejin was sleeping on her head and JunQ was sleeping on her shoulder. _________ didn't want to move she felt like if she moved they would be mad at her. _________ stayed there waiting till Insoo got into the car to drive.  

The doors open again but neither Insoo or Gunwoo got in. _________ heard their voice and didn't realize that it was already dark time and that they have already arrived. When they all got out and took their things in they all seem to have went to their own rooms. Gunwoo and Insoo shared a room, JunQ and Seyoung shared a room and everyone didn't know what to do about Chaejin so they told him to sleep with JunQ and Seyoung. So that means that _________ got a room to herself. When Chaejin and her could have got a room to themselves because there was an extra room.

A few minutes after they were done packing they heard girls come into the house. Gunwoo ran out to them and smiled. All the girls smiled and hugged Gunwoo. When Insoo notice the voice he went out there as well. Then the rest trailed after them. __________ went out after and just stood in the back feeling a little awkward. They notice _________ and bowed to her politly. _________ bowed back and smiled a small smile. _________ turned around to go back to her room when someone called her name. _________ turned back and saw that all the girls were with Myname. _________ took a deep breath before smiling and answering back to them.

"Aren't you going with us?" Chaejin asked.
"Where?" _________ titled her head.
"To the beach", Insoo smiled.
"At this hour?" _________ asked.
"Ne we are going to go now", Seyoung nodded.
"Oh anni I will just stay here", _________ took a deep breath.
"Are you sure?" JunQ looked at _________.
"If your scared and can hold my hand", Seyoung smiled.   
"Anni I'll be fine just go have fun", _________ faked a smiled.
"Arraso see you later", Gunwoo ruffled _________'s hair.
"You too", _________ smiled a small smile.
                       
All of Myname and the girls had left. _________ went back into her room a little bumed out about things. She didn't know why but she felt a little jealous when the girls walked in Myname were really happy to see them but when they came to pick her up it was the normal school facial they had. _________ sighed as she put the last of her things away. Sitting there for a while thinking _________ decided to go for a walk along the beach.

_________ put on a sweater and a scarf and went out. She didn't say anything to the guys or even left a note she just went. Not checking the time for anything or even caring a bit about what they will say. _________ was upset and wanted to cool herself down and the best way was to find somewhere to dance. __________ had went for a walk listening to music not paying as much attention. Water hit her feet as she walked. Having a thinking face was the worst so _________ didn't want to have a thinking face so she just took deep breaths.

__________ had found a spot with the moon light right on it. It was a platform that had a form over the top of it. _________ smiled before running up to the platform. She stood there for a while before walking into there. It's been a while since _________ last got to dance since the accedent. _________ took a deep breath and started to dance. She was one of the main attention as people walked around at night. Many people were watching her. They really liked how she danced and really enjoyed it. When _________ was done she open her eyes and saw everyone around watching her. She smiled and bowed and thanks everyone for watching her.

JunQ's POV:
Why didn't she want to go with us?
Didn't she come with us to go to the beach?
Was she not done with un packing? Well it seemed like it.
Is she doing ok all alone? I hope she's not hurt.
I don't really know I'm going to go check it's already midnight, she should be sleeping by now.

*Walking back*
"_________-ah!"
No reply. Is she sleeping?
"_________-ah", I whisper.
Still no reply. I should just walk to her bed.
She's not there. Where could she have gone.
I need to tell the guys.

From: JUNQ
Guys _________-ah isn't home she must have left without telling
us. Help find her she might be out there somewhere.
To:Chaejinnie, GunLeader, Insoso, Seseyoung

From:Chaejinnie

I think I found her Hyung don't worry.

From:GunLeader
When did you go home? And we just past her

From:JUNQ
You guys are all together?

From:Insoso  
Ne we are and we just saw her.

From:JUNQ
Araso on my way back.

Aish I can't believe they just found her and I didn't. Was it because I left without saying anything to them? Oh gosh now leader is going to kill me how fun. I just hope _________ is ok.

Narrator's POV:
JunQ had ran back all the way to where Myname said they would be at. He found Myname and an awkward girl sitting by herself. When she saw JunQ she stood up right away and walked away. JunQ gave her a weird look not knowing who it was.

JunQ got closer to them and Gunwoo gave JunQ a weird look. JunQ titled his head and looked at the girl.

"Who was she?"
"Who else"
"_________"
"Ne"

JunQ looked at her and saw that she went closer to the water. She went fauther than other would usally go. JunQ slowly but surely approched her. He knew something was wrong and it involved him.

_________ went to the water and just stood there. She was upset at Myname and JunQ. Not understanding why they brought girls without telling her. She would have never went if she was going to bother them like this. _________ took a deep breath before a tear fell from her face. _________ felt like it was a mistake to go with them. _________ turned around and ran back to the beach house. Ignoring JunQ she didn't say anything to the others. She saw they were having a good time and she knew that they didn't need to be bother by her. She knew that they didn't need to worry about her anymore.   


---------
A/N I hate taking so long to update but I have been so busy and tired I can't do this as often. I'm also starting to look like a panda.
Date:11/03/13    Time:6:11am

-sistarsasa