Going out with JunQ

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=zu1rGU05IBk)
EXO M-Peter Pan

-------

The next day JunQ woke up early and got breakfast ready for him and _________. He wanted to take _________ somewhere but he didn't know where but he just wanted to go out with her. Soon _________ woke up, she notice that JunQ was up and was wondering why he was up so early.

"Junkyu Oppa why are you up so early"
"Umm well today we are going to go somewhere"
"Me and you?"
"Ne"
"Oh well I should tell Youngjun Oppa I'll be back"
"Oh ok"

JunQ's POV:
Why does she have to tell Youngjun Hyung? It's something that no one needs to know. Well kind of, I already told everyone else but not Kara. Well I guess she can tell Youngjun Hyung because he came and he's the one who really looks over her and she trust him the most. I guess it's ok.

_________'s POV:
Did Junkyu Oppa really just ask me to go out with him? I really need to tell Youngjun Oppa. Where did he sleep again? Oh he is in the same room as Gunwoo. I hope he is here.

"Youngjun Oppa?"
"Ne?"
"Can I talk to you?"
"About what kiddo?"
"Umm something"
"Ok"
"Can we go outside though?"
"Oh yea that's fine"
"Ok thanks Oppa"

Me and Youngjun Oppa went outside it was kind of chilly but I won't say anything about it. Youngjun came out with a jacket and a blanket. He smiled and put the blanket on me. I looked at him and smiled. I looked passed Oppa and saw Junkyu Oppa. He seems a little nervous for some reason. Youngjun Oppa turned around and looked at Junkyu Oppa and Junkyu turned around and continued to get the food ready.

"Is it about JunQ?"
"Ah ne"
"I heard last night"
"About what?"
"Well he was talking to Gunwoo about taking you out today"
"So Oppa you knew?"
"Ne I did and if you want permission yes you can go"
"Oppa but what if"
"You'll be fine I trust JunQ a lot don't worry"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I am 100% sure"
"Thanks Oppa"

I gave Youngjun a hug before running inside to  see if Junkyu Oppa was done cooking. I looked over his shoulder and almost fell, but his hands caught my first. Junkyu turned around with a smile on his face. A smile I haven't seen yet. It's something new. Junkyu Oppa didn't even hide when he smile. I like his smile. SNAP OUT OF IT _________!!!!!

"You ok?"
"Oh ne"
"Well let's eat before we leave"
"Araso"
"Here you go I hope you like it"
"Gomawo", I bowed and went to the table to eat the food.

Narrator's POV:
After eating together they both went to get ready to go. _________ wore blue shorts and a loose top. JunQ wore tan shorts and a tang top. When they both were ready they left. JunQ couldn't drive yet but they just walked. JunQ felt bad for doing that but _________ didn't mind at all. She was already happy that she gets to spend the day with JunQ. JunQ didn't know where to go still but Gunwoo told him to take _________ somewhere so she can dance. He nodded to the text and took _________ to an arcade somewhere where they both can dance together.

_________ smiled when they walked in. It was something else. It's been years since she has last been in an arcade. JunQ watched over _________ very well. He knew that his feelings were growing for _________. _________ turned around and saw JunQ just staring at something, she smiled and went to grab his hand so they can go play.

They played many games and they were always winning. They would play together but JunQ would let _________ win. After playing for hours they won over 1000 tickets. JunQ got _________ teddy bears and cute things. _________ smiled and gave him a hug for the awesome time at the arcade.

JunQ was shock from the hug. He has never gotten a hug from a girl. He didn't know what to do or say. JunQ didn't even smile. Soon he realized what happen and smiled. It took him a while but it was something new to him. So he didn't know how to feel. And this feeling he is having is different then he has ever felt before and it's something different.

After playing for hours they went out to eat. It was already 5 when they got to the place. JunQ notice that _________ was cold. He didn't have a jacket and felt bad. So when they were seated he went out to go buy a jacket for _________. He didn't want her to be cold and get sick.

JunQ came back and their food was here. He saw _________ just sitting there waiting, she didn't even touch her food yet. JunQ sat down and smiled at _________, he handed her the jacket he just bought and she smile. Seeing her smile made JunQ's heart skip a beat. It was something different.

"Finally let's eat"
"Why did you buy this for me?"
"Because you were cold, I didn't want you to get sick either"
"Gomawo for the jacket"
"No problem now wear it and let's eat"
"Araso, I waited so long for you", _________ smiled and ate her food.
JunQ smiled and ate his food.

Soon they were done eating, paid and left. It was getting late and JunQ didn't want Youngjun to worry about _________ so they started to go back to the beach house. JunQ walked awkwardly with  _________ . He didn't say much. When they were almost back to the house _________  turned around and hugged JunQ.

"Junkyu Oppa thanks for today it was fun", _________  smiled.
"Oh uh no problem", JunQ smiled a half smile.

JunQ's POV:
Today was different, I smiled a lot today and I never smile.
Am I becoming softer? This has never happen to me. No girl has ever got me to smile but _________  is the first one.

She made me smile like a crazy person but I felt that smiling was the best thing today. I couldn't help myself from smiling. Today was also the first day she seen my smile.

I want her to see it more but how when the guys are always on me about it?

I can't just take her out all the time. I'm slowly changing myself for her. I'm falling in love now.

_________'s POV:
Today was the best day. Junkyu Oppa took me to the arcade. Which has been ages since I last step foot into one.

I'm in love with today. I got to spend the day with Junkyu. I also got to see his smile for the first time.

It felt weird at first but after seeing if for a while I got use to it and I started liking his smile. I wish I could always see his smile. It would make my day even better.

Today is a day I will never forget. I'm slowly falling for Junkyu and I know now that it's better to like Junkyu and forget Sunghwa. Sunghwa Oppa is an awesome guy if he had never did that to me then just maybe things would be different.


---------
A/N Sorry it took so long for me to upload this. I have been tired and busy lately. Ah also go watch MAMA it's like a 4-6 hours long in Hong Kong.
Date"11/22/13         Time: 5:57am  

-sistarsasa