Sudden break up

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=ONSAoZ4k1Vw)
Yoseob-No

-------

The next day _________ got ready early in the morning. Tears still fell from her face but she kept strong and went to Big Star's hide out. _________ took a deep breath before knocking on the door. When _________ knocked on the door it open right away. _________ was shock to see Gwangsuk there already. _________ tilted her head out of confusion but then bowed and greeted him good morning.

"Good morning Oppa. How did you know when to open the door?"
"Good morning I didn't know I just needed fresh air"
"Don't you guys have a back yard?"
"Ne I just like the front more"
"Ah I see Gwangsuk doesn't your head hurt?"
"Ne it does how do you know?"
"You hit your head and you were drunk"
"Ah it's explains a lot"
"Can I come in?"
"Of course you can come in anytime"
"Gomawo Oppa", _________ bowed and walked in.

_________ had walked in and no one else was up. Everyone was still sleeping. _________ smiled a little but she notice clothing on the ground. They belong to girls. _________ took a deep breath before walking to the kitchen. She walked in there and saw a girl in Sunghak's shirt. The girl turned around and saw _________. _________ quickly turned around and walked away from the kitchen not wanting to deal with it.

"Excuse me?"
"Ah ne", _________ looked down.
"Who are you?"
"Me? Ah I'm just their friend"
"Ah nice to meet you I'm Sunghak's girlfriend"
"S-Sunghak's girlfriend?"
"Ne we have been going out for about 3 months"
"Today is our 3 month anniversary", _________ whispered.
"Bowh? Did you say something?"
"Anni I just came by to say hi", _________ turned around and saw Raehwan.
"_________? You came today?"
"Ah Raehwan-sshi good morning", _________ bowed.
"What are you doing here?" Sunghak came out of his room.
"Oppa she just dropped by to say hi"
"Tell everyone else I said hi I'll be leaving", _________ sighed and walked passed Raehwan and Sunghak.

"_________, jebal stay for a while", Youngjun said.
_________ looked down as tears  fell down her face, "Mianhae I have to go somewhere"
"Can't you just stay?" Donghyun asked.
"Anni. I...I have dance class", _________ hid her tears.

_________ had walked out of their hide out with tears falling down her face. _________ was hurt really bad. Sunghak has been going out with the girl ever since he started dating her. Sunghak really did just use _________. He didn't need her he just wanted her to feel important.

"_________!" Chaejin yelled as he ran to _________.
_________ fell to the floor crying. She couldn't help herself anymore.
"Yah gwenchana?"
"Gwenchanayo. I'm just hurt"
Chaejin lifted _________ up bridal style and ran her back home.

Chaejin rung the door bell. Suzy ran to the door and open the door. She saw Chaejin carrying _________. She looked very sick with puffy eyes. Chaejin ran down the halls and found _________'s bed room he laid her down on her bed and went to grab water and asked for a small towel. Suzy grabbed the towel and gave it to Chaejin. Chaejin took care of _________ as she laid in bed sick. Soon after Raehwan and Youngjun came running to the house. The door was unlock so they ran in and into _________'s room. They saw Chaejin there taking care of _________ they got worried and was about to punch Chaejin when they notice _________ getting up.

"Raehwan Oppa Youngjun Oppa what are you guys doing here?"
"Oh we are just here to check on you", Raehwan looked at _________.
"You guys can leave I'll be fine with Jinseok", _________ looked at Chaejin.
"Are you sure?" Youngjun asked.
"Ne I am Oppa don't worry I trust him", _________ smiled.
"Ok then see you later", Raehwan turned around.
"You too Oppa", _________ waved.

Chaejin went back to taking care of _________. He made sure that she wasn't to hot or to cold. He would feed her as well. _________ wasn't as sick she just had a fever for a while because of yesterdays cold weather at night and crying. Soon Chaejin had to leave and _________ left as well. _________ had went back to Big Star's hide out. She was about to knock on the door when Sunghak open the door. He was shock to see _________ back again. _________ didn't say anything to Sunghak and went straight inside. She went to Raehwan and Youngjun instead. She greeted them hello then went to Donghyun to cheer him up from earlier. What ever she did worked because Donghyun was feeling much better.

"Oh your back?" The girl asked.
"Ah ne I'm free now", _________ bowed.
"Oh well me and Oppa are going out"
"That's cool just tell him I said it's over"
"It's over? Why is that"
"You don't have to know he still needs someone"
"Umm ok then"

_________ sat there smiling and laughing with the other Big Star members. _________ acted like nothing happen. Sunghak's girlfriend had told him what _________ said and he got pissed. After the date he dropped her off at her house and head back to the hide out. _________ was still there playing games with Big Star. Sunghak stormed into the hide out.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT TO HER?"
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"It's over."
"Ah chinja? We are over it's fine because I think it's time that we stop it's not working"
"BOWH?!?!"

"It really isn't if you just are going to use me today was our anniversary and I thought what you said yesterday wasn't true but it is. So it's over I thought about it and it seems to be the right thing because the others didn't even know about this other girl you were going out the same time you were going out with me. Now I know why you were always busy on the weekends and only had time for me during school and some days. It's all because you were with that girl. I thought you were with the guys but you weren't it's all your fault it's not mine you are the reason why I'm not feeling well the reason why I left earlier because you couldn't even lie to me earlier. It's the right thing to just break up", tears fell down _________'s face.

"_________", Gwangsuk put a hand on _________'s shoulders.
"I'll be fine Oppa I guess we are all just friends now", _________ looked up with a smile on her face.
"Friends? _________ mianhae I should have never done that to you", tears fell from Sunghak's face.
"It's fine I'll find someone better then you and I won't fall so easily next time", _________ stood up.
"_________ you'll be fine walking alone?" Raehwan asked.
"Ne I will don't worry Oppa see you guys when ever", _________ bowed and left.

Tears kept falling down Sunghak's face. He never knew that breaking up with _________ will hurt him so much. He had loved her with all his heart and because of what he did caused them to break up. He knew that he shouldn't have done that. He knew that loving _________ was all he needed not a pretty girl so others will be jealous. _________ is the most prettiest and sweets girl a guy like Sunghak could ever get and now she is gone.

Losing her hurt Sunghak so much. He broke up with his other girlfriend and stop dating. It has been a year since _________ and Sunghak had last seen each other. On rose day of Junior year was the first time in a long time that they had seen each other. _________ was so happy to see them all again. She missed them so much. Ever since the break up Sunghak has changed. He became a better guy and his fighting skills has went up a little bit. He has gotten so much stronger then before.

He has changed to get _________ back but he knew that she was strong enough to say no to him this time. He knew he would never have another chance with the girl he cheated on. He knew that she would just say no because of what he did wrong. He didn't even notice that losing _________ really affected his life after words.


-------
A/N I hope you guys liked this chapter. It went along well with the chapter before. Now the next chapter may be about Myname's past or _________'s past with her family. Ah and also I hope you guys know that when this -> (_________) is there you put your name there. A little late but yeah. Haha please wait for the next chapter thanks^^
Date:09/15/13        Time:8:53pm

-sistarsasa