The night at Big Star

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=4qQBoPAS5IA)
Beast-Clenching my fist tight

-------

Gwangsuk and Donghyun had dropped Suzy off at her place and told her that _________ will be spending the night with them. They knew that Myname had to go attend something so they had to take care of her. Youngjun, Raehwan, and

Sunghwa had walked to their hide out. _________ had gotten tired and Raehwan had carried her on his back. They didn't say much to each other. They couldn't they were on a watch of everyone around them.

Youngjun saw _________'s phone charm and pulled it out of her pocket and he had sent a text to all of Myname. Well kind of he sent it to Gunwoo and Chaejin.  

To:Leader Woo and Jinseokkie
Gunwoo Chaejin this is Youngjun from Big
Star. I know you are wondering why I have
_________'s phone well. Today we went to her
school and notice that everyone was acting
weird we knew something was up so he had
to watch over her. We kept it a promise to her
and we will. I promise with all my heart that
I will treat her the very best. Don't worry we
will keep an eye out on her and we will send
her to school tomorrow. Please watch over her
at school. We know something up but we
just don't know who yet....
-Jun

To:Oppa's Little girl

Why did you guys take her? Why didn't
you guys just leave her at Suzy's place. She
would be just as safe as she is at your guys
hide out. Bring her to our hide out we are
back.
-Jin

To:Princess

I know what Chaejin sent but don't worry
about it. Please watch over her tonight. Chaejin
has been really worried since the last time she
got hurt. And she said she trusted you guys
so please we trust you as well. Watch over my
little princess and tell me how she is in the
morning. Thanks again Youngjun
-Leader

To:Leader Woo and Jinseokkie

I promise with all my heart that she will be
safe tonight. I will stay up tonight to watch
her. I won't let anything get to her. If they
want her they will have to go through me
first.
-Jun

To:Oppa's Little girl

Thanks Youngjun Hyung just talked to me
and I understand sorry for the outrage I'm just
scared for her to get hurt again. Please take
good care of her and contact us if anything
goes wrong. Let's work together to keep her
safe and out of harms way.
-Jin

After that text Youngjun smiled. He got their trust. It was an honor to get their trust because they are one of the biggest gangs in Seoul and it meant a lot to be able to work with them. Now that he knows this he has to go tell the others. He just

needs them to get home first before telling them because if he told them now things would be all bad.  

When they got to their hide out Raehwan took _________ to his room and laid her down on his bed. _________ moved around for a while before getting use to the bed. There was a sudden smile on her face. Raehwan stayed and watched as she moved. He saw her smile and wondered what she was dreaming about. He has never seen her smile in her sleep before.

While Raehwan was sitting in the room watching over _________ Youngjun told the others. They were excited to hear that Myname accepted them. They were also excited to be able to work side by side with them. They know that protecting _________ means everything to Myname and them as well. They all know their promise and they all are going to keep it no matter what.

Youngjun went into Raehwan's room and told him the same thing. All he did was smile. Protecting _________ is something he would do no matter what. He loved her ever since they all ran into her. He knew about her before Sunghwa. Sunghwa was just lucky to have asked her out before he got to it. He knew that if he asked he would be to late because Sunghwa is his friend and it might just ruin things. Seeing her hurt because of Sunghwa made him mad he never knew that it would happen but it did. He never told the others and he will never tell the others.

Youngjun had just left the room. When Youngjun left Raehwan turned to look as he closed the door all the way. Raehwan leaned in and kissed _________ near her lips. He couldn't help but kiss her. He has fallen head over heals for her and now he is to late to try and take her heart. He was always there when she cried because of Sunghwa, he was there when he didn't treat her right, he even protected her from the slightest thing in the world. He couldn't deal seeing _________ get hurt by the Queenkas he hated everything.

Raehwan sat there watching over _________. He had a big smile on his face. He wanted to sleep next to _________ but knew it was wrong. He knew that she was now JunQ's. He only knows because the name on her phone for JunQ has changed. It's not Junkyu anymore it's OPPA<3. It just seem so different looking at it. Raehwan took a breath before closing his eyes and falling asleep in the chair next to _________.

A couple hours later _________ woke up and notice Raehwan sleeping in a chair next to her. She felt bad and gave him a blanket. She kissed his check and thanked him for bringing her somewhere safe. She knew that if she was with Raehwan she would be safe. He would save her and he always knows where she is at when she needs help. Raehwan is her Prince that is always there to save her. She is always thankful for how awesome Raehwan is and she really cared for Raehwan. She treated him like a brother. A brother that she has never had. Even though they were close to age she knew that he was older and deserve the respect.

_________ went out to the kitchen to see if there was food to eat. She found something quick to make and she made 2 so that Raehwan could eat too. _________ made it and went back into the room. She sat there and ate as she watched Raehwan sleep. She smiled at his face as he slept. It's been a while since she last seen Raehwan sleeping peacefully. She giggled as she woke him up. She always had a unique way to wake Raehwan up. It was always something he would get up to no matter what.

_________ lightly pecked Raehwan's lips and his eyes shot open. _________ giggled and handed him the sandwich that she had made. Raehwan looked at _________ and smiled. He knew that she will never change the way she wakes him up. He likes the way she wakes him up. He knew it was weird that he got up that way but he knew something was needed when she did that. Raehwan took the sandwich and ate it as he looked at _________. She watched him eat and there was a smile on her face. He knew that she had made the sandwich just incase she was hungry but she offered it to him. He felt bad and offered her a bit but she didn't want it. So he just kept eating it.

The night went well. _________ fell back asleep on the bed and Raehwan watched her as she slept. He knew he had to sleep too but watching over her was more important to him than sleep.


---------
A/N Another chapter up for you guys. Sorry it's kind of boring and all about feelings.....
Date:11/27/13     Time:08:52pm

-sistarsasa