The Past

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=WVrrPHtX4R8)
Ailee-Ice Flower

-------

_________ was a sweet loving girl. She would always love someone no matter what. Her friends who call themselves Big Star were apart of her life. They were like brother or just friends to her. They always took care of her. One day Sunghak had suddenly confessed his feelings for _________. He has been liking her since they had first met. They have grown so close to each other that they could talk informally to each other. They never thought it was a big problem. When Sunghak confessed _________ said yes she also had fallen in love with him.

_________ treated Sunghak really well. She always cooked for him and he would buy and take her places. They were one of the cutest couple ever. They were always together. Always holding hands. No matter what they were always there for each other. Sunghak took good care of _________. When ever _________ was sick he would always be at her house taking care of her like making soup for her. Sunghak was a boyfriend any girl would want.

_________ and Sunghak were always honest with each other. They never got mad at each other and they never argued. _________ hated it the most when that happen but it never really happen in this relationship. She knew it had to happen but it never did. _________ was worried but not so much about it. She just thought that it was one of the most perfect relationship ever. She never thought it would go wrong.

Raehwan would take care of _________ as well. When ever Sunghak wasn't around to help with things Raehwan would come to help. He was always there for _________ when ever she cried about her family. Raehwan was the only one who knew about her family and he always kept it a secret from Sunghak. _________ really appreciated what Raehwan would do for her. He always took care of her when ever she had cried like that and he never said anything bad to her about it.

Youngjun was there for _________ when ever she needed someone to talk to about her day or about how she hated someone. He was always the one to make her smile no matter how her day was. He was the mood maker for _________. She loves having him around her. Ever since they had went to a different school _________ had miss telling him about her days and how she hated someone. She wanted him to be there to make her smile again. She wanted someone by her side to make her smile again.

This all went away when Sunghak made the wrong decision and _________ had caught him. This day was the day of Sunghak's birthday. Big Star had went to the club and invited _________ to come along with them. Sunghak had picked _________ up and they had left to go to the club. They were together and Sunghak would take _________ everywhere he went. Well not to every place so that no guy would hit on _________.

Soon Sunghak was drunk. The only ones not drunk was Raehwan and Youngjun. They had to stay sober to watch over _________. Well that was their choice to stay sober. _________ had went to go get a drink she told Raehwan and Youngjun that she was going to go. They told her to hurry back and she did as told. When _________ went to get her drink she saw Sunghak with another girl. They were kissing Sunghak was deep with the kiss. Tears rolled down _________'s face. She pretended not to notice Sunghak and grabbed a beer instead.

She went back to the table and sat with tears running down her face. Raehwan saw that _________ had grabbed a beer and took it away from _________ right away. Youngjun went to grab water for _________ instead. When Youngjun went he saw Sunghak with another girl. Youngjun got pissed off and pulled the girl off of Sunghak. Youngjun then grabbed Sunghak by the collar and was about to punch him when he saw _________ watching him. Youngjun let go of Sunghak and looked at _________.

Tears were still flowing down her face. She kept crying not knowing why anymore. Youngjun quickly went to _________ and hugged her. He knew how she felt. Youngjun just held _________ in his arms and she kept crying. Youngjun just felt so bad. Raehwan stood up to see what was happening. He then ran over to _________ and Youngjun. He asked if everything was ok. _________ kept crying as Youngjun explained everything to Raehwan. Raehwan as well got pissed off and went to Sunghak. Sunghak was with the same girl. Raehwan took Sunghak by the collar and they went out. The rest of Big Star followed. They weren't as drunk as Sunghak but not as sobber as Youngjun and Raehwan.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DECIDED TO CHEAT ON HER. YOU KNOW SHE SAW YOU? DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE HURT HER? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SPEND TIME WITH HER NOT SOME OTHER GIRL. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT? YOU JUST LEFT HER BE YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE HER HOME SHE'S TIRED", Raehwan yelled in frustration.

"Whoa calm down dude you know I don't have a girlfriend", Sunghak said.
"WHAT THE ARE YOU SAYING?" Raehwan wanted to punch Sunghak but he knew it wasn't right.
"I don't that _________ girl was just a toy for me to use"
"A EN TOY? ARE YOU THE DUMBEST GUY EVER SHE TREATED YOU SO WELL AND YOU JUST USE HER?" Raehwan raised his hand ready to punch Sunghak.
"Oppa it's fine I was useless to him he doesn't even love me anymore to say that even if he's drunk"
"_________", Raehwan turned around.
"If I was just something for him to use then I guess it's just time to quite", tears fell down _________'s face.
"_________ don't say that I'm sure he doesn't mean it"
"When your drunk the truth comes out he was just pretending the whole time"
"_________", Raehwan walked towards _________.
"Just let him be tonight. I'll just walk home I'll be fine", _________ looked down as she walked away.

Raehwan stood there as he watched _________ walk away. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to take care of her or how to make her feel better not even Youngjun could do so. _________ was just really hurt she couldn't smile anymore. As _________ was walking before she went home she went into a building there were dance room everywhere. _________ went to the top floor to look for the farthest dance room in the building. She had found one. She walked in and saw someone sitting there frustrated. She looked at them then walked in.

He gave _________ a weird look but she looked beautiful tonight. He stood up and went over to _________. _________ was still crying but she had her earphones in. He knew something was wrong no girl this pretty would come out at this hour dressed like that to just go to a dance room and sit.

"Pretty, what's the matter?"
"Nothing I just want to dance"
"In that clothes?"
"Anni I want something different but I have nothing"
"I have something wait here"
"Oh umm ok"
He ran out of the room and grabbed his bag. He took out his extra shirt and shorts and gave it to _________.
"Here wear this"
"But it's yours"
"I don't mind if someone wants to dance then they should get the chance oh and by the way the names Chaejin but call me Jinseok"
"My name is _________ and thanks for the clothes"
"No problem now dance all you want", Chaejin smiled.

_________ smiled and went to change. After changing she put her earphones back in and started to dance. Her dance moves were different from other girls. It was hip hop with contemporary. Chaejin really liked the mix of both. Soon the lights went out. _________ didn't get scared she just kept dancing as the time went by it was already midnight. Chaejin was already laying on the floor sleeping. When _________ was done dancing she was panting heavily. She walked over to the sleeping body. She bent down and smiled.

_________ had kissed Chaejin's check and thanked him once again. _________ went to grab her clothes and headed to the doors. Before she left she heard Chaejin yell.
"ANNI DON'T TAKE HER"
_________ turned around and saw tears run down Chaejin's face. _________ became worried and ran over to Chaejin. She fell down to her knees and tried to wake Chaejin.

"Jinseok? Jinseok-sshi? Get up", _________ shook Chaejin.
Chaejin's eyes shot open.
"Gwenchana? How are you feeling?" _________ asked.
"I...I just had a nightmare"
"You were yelling in your sleep"
"What did I say?"
"Anni don't take her"
"Mian if I startled you it's just a nightmare I have over and over again"
"It's ok it's late now so you should head home"
"You are going home to right?"
"Huh oh ne I am"
"Ok then _________"
"Thanks again for the clothes, I'll try to return it tomorrow"
"Ok that's fine", Chaejin smiled.

_________ and Chaejin left the building together. _________ had her earphones in again and the music was up loud. She wasn't paying any attention at all. Chaejin turned around and notice a drunk guy walking her way. Chaejin ran over to _________ as fast as he could and hugged her. The drunk guy walked past them and didn't mind them at all. _________ looked up at Chaejin and smiled. He smiled back and waved good bye to her. _________ started to walk home again. When _________ was walking Chaejin waited then slowly followed right behind her not wanting her to notice he was there. He walked _________ home just without her knowing he did. _________ had return home safely and so did Chaejin.


---------
A/N This one was a little bit longer. I hope you guys liked it.
Date:08/15/13      Time:06:23pm

-sistarsasa