My Baby Girl

Did you get my message?

(http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=Qu7z6Vy_ziE)
Topp Dogg-Cute Girl

---------
 
Each time that I look at _________. I smile to myself. A smile that I never smiled before. Just by looking at her smile I can tell everything about her. She is my princess and my one and only. It's so cute when she has a flustered face, I just want to pinch her cheeks. I just want to hold her tightly in my arms and hid her away from the other guys. She is my only girl in my world and I don't want her to go, she just needs to stay by my side. 

She is always packing lunch for me when I have to go places and she can't come along. She always smiles as she gives me my lunch and it's a smile that I like to see all the time. Even though I leave for a while she still has a smile to send me away for my trip. Her skin is perfectly tan since it's getting closer to summer and I love her perfectly slim body. It's a body that makes my heart melt. Because of this my standard for girls has change and if any wants to be my girl they have to be so close to similar with my baby girl. 

Soon the weather of July with make your iness shine more that you will feel good out on a picnic with our own style. I don't have a car and I'm sorry but let's take a train and we can be lovers there too. Or we can just walk and go get a cup of coffee together at Garosugil. It's so cute the way you are. I love to just look at you. You are the first girl that I have really fallen in love with and that I asked out. You are my only girl that I look at and I just want you all to myself. I don't want to share you with anyone else. No one else deserves your sweetness only I do. 

I can't believe a person like you is going out with a person like me. I have so many stupid flaws that stand out to others. Its something I want to get ride of but you seem to love me no matter how stupid my mistakes are. You are one of the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. You are so perfect to me and I can't take my eyes off of you. Even when I'm joking around with the guys and I drag you into it you still smile and play along. You never seem to get as mad at me. 

Your my everything and I don't want anything to happen. I love you so much that it makes me smile when I sleep. It's the kind of love that has never really gotten to me and you got me there. You got to my heart so fast that it was unbelievable for my and the guys. We were all shock even me, because of my quietness someone can find a different side of me. You brought it out and I love you for it. It showed a different side of me and I'm thankful for it because it just helps me with things. And now I'm not afraid of it or anything now. Thanks my lovely darling. 
 
------- 
A/N The End......She is saved. 
Date:03/29/14       Time: 10:28am

-sistarsasa