Easy going

Did you get my message?

(http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=87s4HZBH6D4)
Beast-Thanks to

---------

"Then what's happening?" Gunwoo asked. 
"Let's solve some things out", _________ smiled. 
"Araso", Gunwoo sighed. 
"Boys Republic can you come here?" _________ asked. 
They all got up and limped over to _________. 

_________ sighed,"Oppa this was all a mistake"
"Gomawo", JunQ bowed. 
_________ blinked a few times. 
"No problem Hyung"
"What's going on?" _________ asked.
"Our problem solving", JunQ smiled. 
"Now it's our leaders who really need this", Sungjun looked at them.
"Mianhae it was my fault", One Junn stuck out his hand. 
Gunwoo shook it, "I'm sorry too"
_________ smiled, "So I wasn't needed?"
"You were if you didn't then we would still be fighting"
"Araso", _________ stuck out her tongue and smiled. 
"Honey you should let the others go we already told Big Star to not go and find you", Insoo smiled.
"Araso", _________ turned around, "Minhaeyo you guys can go now", _________ bowed. 

Big Bang, Winner, and the trainees all stood up and bowed to _________. _________ bowed back and smiled at them. A smile that all of them haven't seen till now. They were glad to see her smile. 

"Well it's getting cold let's go inside", Gunwoo notice _________ shivering. 
"Oh you guys can come along too", JunQ motion Boys Republic to follow. 
Everyone then went into Myname's hide out. JunQ quickly went to get _________ her jacket while she stayed out there with them.

"So I wanna know about the 2 of you", JunQ asked. 
"Oppa you really want to know?"
"Ne of course you are my girlfriend I should know" 
"Araso", _________ smiled. 


"Well it all started when we were in elementary. We were best friends and we grew up together till about freshmen year of high school. I was always with Sungjun and his friends and Suzy was with us. She wasn't always there but I didn't mind because I was comfortable with Sungjun Oppa. I knew all of his friends and I even know his old friends. Since 6th grade I liked Sungjun Oppa until I meet Sunghwa. When I meet him I instantly feel in love. I knew he was the right one. I told myself to get over Sungjun and just move one. I knew things will change. And when they did I lost contact with Sungjun and I didn't realize that because of who I was going out with hurt Sungjun Oppa. He still liked me even though it was something I thought everyone would get over with. I did and I know it's hard but I tried. Things didn't work out so I moved on and now that I realize I still like Oppa but not like I use to. He is like a brother now but I know deep down inside he is still there wanting to explode in my heart but right now it's JunQ Oppa that I'm looking at."

"Now it's my turn to tell about what I thought. So yes it all started in elementary. We were so close that at a young age I wondered what love what. It confused me because all my friends told me that girls had germs, but _________ seem to not have any. She was always with me and my friends and we were always playing. When ever I got hurt _________ would always take care of my wounds. And she still does no matter what. She takes care of almost everyone and she is so sweet. The day we entered middle school I knew that my love for her was real. She would always ask me who I liked and I never wanted to tell her that it was her. I was to embarrassed to tell her. She seemed so perfect and I didn't have a problem with her. She was like a friend to me and I wanted to be more than friends. But because I never told her how I felt things changed. Still to this day I think I still love her but it's not my turn to love her like you do JunQ so I will let you date her and I will be here waiting for her till you guys break up. Well I don't think that will really happen but you know thanks. I learned to love and I learned to wait because of her and now I'm learning to try and move now. I'm just thankful for her always being there. Now that we are Juniors I need to get my life together and find someone before it's to late. I'm so lonely its weird."

Everyone laughed. It was something that JunQ never knew about _________. He was happy that they didn't mind telling him about it. He actually learned a lot as well. He knows that she will always have someone protective watching over her. She has Big Bang, Winner, Myname, Big Star, and Boys Republic. She has so many people to watch over her that she won't get hurt as much any more. And it was a good thing that she knew more than one gang because it will help when she is stuck in a bad problem. 

------- 
A/N Ok I know it's been a while. A long while I'm sorry for having you guys wait for so long. I have been busy as always and I never have time but I will try to post as many times an I can this week. 
Date:03/29/14       Time: 10:03am

-sistarsasa