Smile?

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=nGnlG_rXSX4)
Yeeun-Hello to myself

-------

Lately Myname has notice that JunQ has been smiling but they don't know why or for what. Since _________ has been out of the hospital they have notice that JunQ has been gone but they don't know where he goes. _________ has been out for over a week now and Myname has been around to watch over _________. Raehwan and Youngjun had kept a promise to not let Big Star get caught in one of these again. _________ went to school scared but she had to just take a deep breath and walk through the school like nothing happen. All the queenkas were there just waiting and had nothing better to do but wait for her to walk in. They hated how she had got help from Myname and from Raehwan and Youngjun.

_________ went through the gates and didn't say anything she just took a breath and walked passed all the queenkas. _________ walked to class with her head hung low. Everyone looked at _________ and they all smiled. They all put flowers on her desk. _________ looked at her desk and saw all the flowers and smiled. She knew that Myname was up to this and they asked everyone in that class to greet her nicely. _________ looked around for Chaejin but she didn't see him around. _________ walked out of the class room and waited for Chaejin to come to class. She stood there for an hour, class has already started. _________ sighed and walked back into the classroom.

_________ walked back into the class room and notice that the seat next to her moved. _________ was worried she looked around and everyone was still the same. Why was the one seat only not there anymore. _________ looked around for the desk. The teacher and everyone else smiled.

"_________-ah look outside", someone said with a smile.
_________ looked outside, "WAH"
"These roses here were just the left over that we brought", one of the girls smiled.
"I never knew you guys would like me", _________ looked down.     
"We always did it was the queenkas told us not to", one of the boys walked behind _________.
"Chinja? Wah gomawo, then I will be back", _________ smiled and left.

_________ went to where the roses were. She went there and smiled. All the roses there just made _________ feel special. It was shaped into a heart which meant a lot for _________. She now knew that people cared for her. When _________ stopped to look that roses she saw a letter on it. She picked it up and read the letter.

Dear Sweet Heart,

It's me Insoo hehehe. Well we talked to many of the students in
your class and it turns out they really were worried for you when
Chaejin didn't come back with you. Some of them even cried. See
baby you have to know that we all care. You have people who care
even though they don't tell you so don't pull yourself down
because of that. We love you with all our heart. Well I know I do
I don't know about the others.

Love, Insoo Oppa
P.S. Insoo never wrote this me, Chaejin, wrote it he was to lazy to
write it but like he said we all love you like a sister so stay strong
and we are all here to help you.

By reading this _________ smiled. She loved it. They treated her with so much respect. They thought of her as a sister. Having them become her brother like that made her happy it was something that never really occurred and _________ liked it. JunQ was watching from afar, Seyoung and Gunwoo were with him. JunQ didn't have his mask on he saw _________ smile and a smile was on his face. Seyoung and Gunwoo looked at each other and were shock. They have never seen JunQ smile like that before. Or it's been a while since they have seen this quite boy smile.

"Yah JunQ why is your smile so big?" Gunwoo asked.
"Smile? What smile?" JunQ erased his smile.
"Don't lie you had a smile", Seyoung turned and faced JunQ.
"I never had a smile", JunQ put his mask back on.
"Don't put your mask on", Gunwoo grabbed the mask.
"Hyung stop it", JunQ took it back.
"Aish kid what is up?" Gunwoo ruffled his hair.
"Nothing don't worry about it", JunQ looked down.

JunQ's POV:
Aish why did I smile without my mask?
Did I forget they were around?
They might misunderstand my smile for liking her. Well I do like her but I still don't know right now.I don't really know my feelings right now so I can't just tell the guys if I do they will do something to me. I will just have to wait.
I should wait till the summer right?
What if she falls for Chaejin or Seyoung?
Wait I hope she won't I heard Krystal liked Chaejin. Well Chaejin and _________ are good friends. Ugh Why am I even thinking about this?  
Ok I really need to get my act together and forget about it for now. Summer is in a week and I will be fine.

Gunwoo's POV:
This kid of here I can tell something is up. He just won't tell us.
Why won't he just tell me?
I am the leader right?
Does he even trust me?
I really don't know but I hope he will tell us soon or something. I want to be able to be close to Joonkyu he is my little brother that I never asked for. I have to take care of him the most. I want him to talk more I just can't see him not talk. I can't wait to see if things change.

Seyoung's POV:
Is JunQ in love?
I wonder if he likes _________?
Wait he might like her?
I don't get it?
I only like _________ as a sister she is to cute and innocent for me to even like her. She is such a cutiepie I want to pinch her cheeks every time I see her. Well if JunQ likes her then I would say go for it Q because I think he will change. I hope she changes I want a different side of JunQ.

------

Date:10/27/13    Time:01:21pm

-sistarsasa