At the beach is Big Star

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=4qQBoPAS5IA)
Beast-Cleanching my fist tightly

-------

(WOW!!!) 

(Youngjun and Gwangsuk why are you guys so weird?)
_________'s POV:
I don't know why but I just ran away. I didn't want JunQ to say anything to me. I didn't want to hear his voice. I just can't see him with any other girl. I don't want to see him with any other girl. It makes me want to cry. I already did because I felt like they got to go out and they were looking for me already. Why am I always in the way? I should really just leave. Myname already has company and they don't need to watch over me like a little girl. They just want to hang out and relax and they should get that. But I don't know what to do. I want to leave but how?

I don't want to stay here anymore and think about how I will get in the way. I'm just useless here. There is nothing here for me to do. I can't just stay here and bother them. I don't want them to be mad at me for that. I don't want them to invite me to go places with them and I say no then they go look for me. I don't want to be a distraction to them.

I just hate seeing them with other girls. I guess I'm not use to it anymore. It's just in the way now since I have been through it I guess. I'm tired of getting hurt and I can't get hurt anymore. I wonder what Youngjun Oppa and Raehwan Oppa are doing? I'm bored maybe they can come and spend the week here with me. Let's ask.

To:JunJun, Hwannie
OPPA~ what are you doing this week?
From:oo

To:oo

Nothing why?
From:JunJun

To:Boo!

Nothing kiddo~
From:Hwannie

To:JunJun, Hwannie

Well I'm at a beach house with Myname
and I feel kind of out of place. Will you
guys come and stay with me?

To:oo
Araso we will come tomorrow morning
From:JunJun and Hwannie

To:JunJun, Hwannie

YAY!!!!! Gomawo Oppa^-^


Narrator's POV:
Myname all came back from the beach. JunQ is a little worried about _________. He wants to know what's wrong but he doesn't know how to approach her. Insoo had quickly when to check on _________ and notice that she had fallen asleep without eating anything. Insoo ran to the kitchen and found some snacks. He ran back to the room and placed them on the night stand right next to _________. Insoo took a breath before kissing _________'s temples. When Insoo did that _________ moved a little from the skin ship while sleeping. Insoo smiled and walked out of the room quietly.

Then Next Morning.....

(Raehwan:Red Hair Youngjun:White Hair)
 _________ woke up early and cooked breakfast for everyone. Not wanting to wake them up she went to eat outside. It was nice and quite outside. No one was out there to ruin the the nice sound of the waves landing on the shore. _________ smiled and ate the food she made. Gunwoo woke up to the smell of the food. Worried that one of the guys made it. He went to the kitchen and saw plates sitting there. Gunwoo turned around and notice that _________ was sitting outside eating her breakfast. He smiled but knew that she was hurt. He knew that only because she would wake everyone up to eat with her.

Gunwoo sighed and knew that it was all his fault. He didn't want to hurt her he just wanted to see. Gunwoo grabbed his food and was heading to the door when he notice two guys came and hugged _________. Gunwoo quickly put his plate down and ran outside.

"What are you doing?" Gunwoo yelled.
"Oh Gunwoo Oppa up already?" _________ turned around.
"Why are they here?" Gunwoo asked.
"Why can't we be here?" Youngjun asked.
"Well, because" Gunwoo looked down.
"Because what Oppa?" _________ tried to look at Gunwoo's eyes.
"Nevermind", Gunwoo turned around to go back inside.
_________ titled her head confused about what just happen. Gunwoo slowly closed his eyes knowing that both JunQ and Chaejin will be mad at him.

_________'s POV:
After I made breakfast, I got my food and went outside. I left extra plates there just in case anyone else woke up. Eating outside should be peaceful right? I hope so because I went to sleep with so much noise. I guess having others over like that will just make it even worse. I'm just so distracted about everything. After eating a couple bites I was attacked with hugs. I smiled and saw Youngjun and Raehwan.

"What are you doing?" someone yelled.
"Oh Gunwoo Oppa up already?" I turned around to see Gunwoo Oppa.
"Why are they here?" Gunwoo Oppa asked.
"Why can't we be here?" Youngjun Oppa asked back.
"Well, because" Gunwoo Oppa looked down.
"Because what Oppa?" I tried to look at Gunwoo Oppa's eyes.
"Nevermind", Gunwoo Oppa just turned around and walked back inside.

"What's wrong with him?" Raehwan asked.
"Molla", I shrugged my shoulders.
"Why is he acting like that?", Youngjun tilted his head.
"Molla, he must be upset about yesterday", I just kept eating.
"Why did you even want us to come?" Raehwan asked in curiosity.
"Because I felt uncomfortable", I kept looking down.
"About what?" Raehwan asked again.
"They invited girls and I didn't know about it", Talking about this made me uncomfortable.
"That's it? It's just like old times you know", Youngjun took my chin to look at him.
"I know but all of you guys were with me not the girls", I can feel the color in my eyes go away.
"Just stay with us. We will have lots of fun today", Raehwan smiled at me.
"We are going to go everywhere today", Youngjun smirked.
"Chinja?"
"Ne we are", Raehwan smiled and walked inside.
 
Gunwoo's POV:
Why did Youngjun and Raehwan come? Why are they even here? How did they get here? I can't believe they know this spot. I'm just so speechless now. I don't know how to handle this anymore. I brought the girls and now I have to deal with Raehwan and Youngjun. Aish I'm just a face.

Narrator's POV:
Everyone has already woken up from Gunwoo's yelling. They all ran out of their rooms to see what happen. Well not all only Chaejin and JunQ came out running. They were worried something happened to _________. They looked to the door and notice

Youngjun and Raehwan there. JunQ clenched his fist and walked back to his room. Chaejin took a breath before grabbing his food and going back to his room. _________, Youngjun and Raehwan walked in to see all the girls, Insoo and Seyoung getting there food.

Raehwan looked at the girls and notice them but didn't say anything. Youngjun notice who all the girls were and just let it slide. They went to get their food and the girls notice them.

"Oh Youngjun Oppa", Gyuri smiled.
"Raehwan Oppa~", Nicole smiled.
"When did you guys get here?" Hara asked.
"Where are the others?" Jiyoung asked.
'How do they know Youngjun Oppa and Raehwan Oppa too?', _________ thought to herself.
"Oh well we just got here this morning Hara-ah", Youngjun answered.
"Ah Jiyoung-ah the others won't be coming", Raehwan answered.



"So she is the girl", Seungyeon smiled.
"What do you mean?" _________ asked.
"You must not remember us, We are Kara we helped with almost everything Big Star needed", Seungyeon smiled.
"Kara? They never talked about Kara"
"Ah because we told them not to", Gyuri nodded her head.
"How do you guys know me?"
"We helped give advise to Sunghak to ask you out", Nicole smiled.
"Chinja? You guys really do know", _________ was shocked.

"They were good with not telling you but that stupid Sunghak decided to hurt you and I'm sorry about that he was not thinking and we all knew you were his everything he made the desion to do that to you, but you still are so strong and I'm proud of you for that," Hara patted _________'s head.

To:Maknae
Hey kiddo where is Raehwan Hyung
and Youngjun Hyung?
From:Donghyunggie

To:Donghyunggie

Oppa they are with me at the beach
house. I thought they would tell
you guys.....
From:Maknae

To:Maknae

Anni we woke up this morning
to no yelling because they wake
up and play games so we were
just worried something happen to
them

To:Donghyunggie
Well don't worry about it them
because they are with me. I will
protect them hehe....

To:Maknae
That's my little girl. I miss you
so much make sure to come and
visit Leader is becoming upset about
not getting to see you anymore

To:Donghyunggie
Araso Oppa I will come soon I promise

To:Maknae
Ok Kiddo and thanks for helping
me out and knowing where Youngjun
and Reahwan were

To:Donghyunggie
No problem Oppa^-^

After sending that text _________ looked up and notice that everyone was eating. She looked for JunQ but didn't find him. She also looked for Chaejin but didn't find him either. _________ walked to the rooms and was about to walk into JunQ's room when he came out right away. Chaejin was in the other room and didn't say anything. _________ didn't know why there were all acting so different today but she just brushed it off.

_________ went to her room and got changed into comfortable cute clothes. _________ wore a white knee high dress with a belt around it and a jean vest.



When _________ came out she saw the rest of Big Star there. _________ was shock, she just stood there. She looked around for Myname but she didn't see them. _________ awkwardly walked over to Youngjun and held his hand. Youngjun looked at _________ and smiled. _________ gave him a look and he knew that she felt really weird.

Youngjun took _________ outside and they talked.
"Oppa why are the others here?"
"They found us"
"How?"
"Your phone they can search you"
"Aish I should have turned it off"
"Don't worry they wanted to come"
"I miss them but what about Sunghak?"
"Don't worry he's over it"
"I know he's not, he's still trying to get over it"
"He is trying just give him time"
"Araso, let's go them I don't want to stay here anymore"

Youngjun and _________ walked back in to tell the others to come out so they could go. All of Big Star ran out of the house and straight to the beach. Well in a different direction. They all didn't want to go to the beach right across from the house so they went near the life guard stand.

_________ giggled as they all ran. She set all the things down (just towels and an umbrella) and watched as Big Star kept running. Big Star came running to _________ and they all took off their shirts. _________ covered her eyes quickly. Gwangsuk laughed and squatted right next to _________.

"_________-ah it's just like old times don't worry", Gwangsuk pilled _________'s hands off her eyes.
"But we are just friends now", _________ pouted with her eyes closed.
"We were friends back then, nothing changed", Gwangsuk sat in front of _________ now.
"Oppa but it feels weird now"
"Don't worry now please just open your eyes and come play with us"

_________ slowly opened her eyes. Gwangsuk smiled and ruffled _________'s hair.
_________ then went to the bathroom to change, well just to slid off her dress.
_________ came back out in her swim suit and right away Donghyun ran to her and hugged her.

"Yah cover yourself", Donghyun looked around.
"Oppa it's fine", _________ pouted.
"Anni you have to save this for someone else"
"Like who?"
"Me", Donghyun smiled.
"YAH~", _________ hit Donghyun's arm.
"Aish apa", Donghyun let go of _________.
"You deserve it", _________ stuck her tougne at Donghyun and walked back.
Donghyun smiled and followed _________ back to the towels.

_________ put her clothes down and right away Donghyun took her hand and they ran to the water.
Gwangsuk and picked _________ up bridal style and dropped her into the water.
Raehwan and Youngjun splashed water to _________. _________ was having a great time with the four of them. But someone was missing from the fun.
It was Sunghak. He just sat at the shore as the water hit his feet. _________ looked at him and felt bad. She wanted him to have a good time as well.
So _________ walked over to Sunghak and sat next to him. It felt different sitting next to him now. There wasn't love or hate but a good strong friendship.

_________ smiled and hugged Sunghak. He seemed to be daydreaming about something. When _________ hugged him he jumped a little.
Noticing the small body next to him he smiled. A smile that he hasn't smiled in a while. He missed having her next to him and now that she is gone he knew that he did wrong. _________ smiled and looked up at Sunghak. He smiled back at her and she knew that everything between them were ok.

"Sunghak don't be left out and come have fun"
"Anni I'm fine you go have fun"
"Anni that won't happen"
"What do you mean"
"BIG STAR help please", _________ yelled

The four guys came and took Sunghak by his arms and legs and threw him into the water.
They were all laughing even Sunghak. Everyone had a smile on there face. It was a smile that everyone was longing for.
They all missed the good times they had together and today everything came back together. All their times spent apart was all made up by just starting today.

The family love that they had finally came back. Just this time it's a brother sister realationship with everyone. Everything was just like a loving family together.

After a long day playing at the beach everyone fell asleep near the life guard stand. Youngjun woke up from the sound of cars honking. He looked at the time and notice that they should go back. He woke up and woke everyone else up. They all picked up their things and got ready to go. _________ was already wearing her dress again. All the guys put their shirts back on. It was a day that _________ never thought she would have fun but she ended having a lot of fun.


-------
A/N Sorry this took so long to update. I hope you like it^^


   (Where them girls?) (I forgot again Mom and Dad)

(Guys what is this?) (Let me try it) (No Hyung)

(Wow it's good) (Dude that was amazing) (Hehe Hyung looks funny )

Date:11/11/13     Time: 8:58pm

-sistarsasa