The next day

Did you get my message?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Pl8HjcIjw)
Beast-On Rainy Days

-------

_________ and Suzy were walking to school. No one was around them today. Suzy was kind of upset no one was there. _________  didn't say anything about that night to Suzy. Suzy knows nothing as always _________  was to herself. She never will open up just yet. _________  took a deep breath before walking into the school gates. For some reason she was scared. She didn't know what to do. She was worried many of Myname's fans would go crazy because she got to spend time with them over the weekend.

_________  looked around. She didn't see Myname which she was a little happy about. She didn't want to see them coming around all the time with their fans around everywhere. _________   slightly smiled to herself. She looked up and saw Myname, right away she turned around to walk the other way. Chaejin notice her and so did JunQ. They both smiled and walked up to _________ like nothing happen over the weekend.

They had caught up to _________  and turned her around. Chaejin smiled at _________  and JunQ just bowed his head, but under his mask he was smiling. _________ had her eyes closed, she then walked around them and went to class. Chaejin and JunQ turned around and looked at _________ confused. _________ just kept walking without looking back. Chaejin and JunQ just walked back to Myname.

"Yah what happen?" Seyoung asked.
"Molla", Chaejin was still thinking.
"I guess she is shy now", JunQ said.
"I think something is wrong. She wouldn't do that", Insoo looked at JunQ.
"I do to, She would never do that", Gunwoo shook his head.

Chaejin was still thinking then he suddenly ran to the dance room. When Chaejin got to the dance room he didn't see _________. He open the door and didn't see her sitting down. Chaejin then ran to the garden. He didn't see _________ there as well. Then he ran to his class and saw _________ sitting there with her head down. Chaejin was about to text her when he realized he didn't have her number. Chaejin took a breath before walking into class.

Chaejin had sat right in front of _________. He didn't say anything. All the girls in his class kept making noise and trying to talk to him. _________ knew right away that Chaejin was in the class room. Now she was just waiting till Seyoung and JunQ got there. She didn't want them to ask her what was wrong. Soon _________ heard more screaming and knew that Syoung and Jun walked in together. _________ slowly raised her head and notice that Chaejin, JunQ, and Seyoung were all standing in front of her.  _________ notice them and put her head back down fast. Seyoung pouted and started to act cute. Chaejin slightly smiled and JunQ smiled under the mask.    

"Why won't you look at us", Seyoung stomped his feet.
"Who are you?"
"Don't lie you know who I am", Seyoung began to pout more.
"Mian I don't know you", _________ got up and left to the other side of the class.
"Bowh? You don't know me? I thought we were friends?" Seyoung turned to face her.

When Seyoung said that all the girls became mad. They were all busy mumbling to each other and acting on it. Some girls went over to _________. They didn't do anything but they were wanting to do something to _________. When the girls went over to _________ she became scared. For some random reason everything was different she didn't feel safe anymore. She felt like they were trying to hurt her.

When the teacher came in _________ stood up. She notice the teacher. The teacher looked at _________ and knew by her look something was wrong. The teacher nodded her head and let _________ go somewhere. _________ bowed and walked out of the class room. As soon as _________ left the teacher looked at Chaejin and gave him a look that he knew to go check. The teacher knew that happen to _________ when she was younger and the teacher knew that Chaejin knew her before. She trust Chaejin to go and watch after _________.

_________ got to the dance room and quickly closed the door and locked it. She knew that the teacher would send Chaejin. _________ quickly sat down as she heard foot steps coming her way. Chaejin looked into the dance room and didn't see _________. He tilted his head then headed out to the garden. He looked there and didn't see anyone there. Right away he became scared and ran to the dance room again, this time he saw _________ dancing. He sighed and started to walk back. Suddenly he heard someone scream. He turned around and saw the dance room was open.

Chaejin ran over there and looked into the dance room. He saw that _________ wasn't there. He messaged the others to come and help. Chaejin looked around near the dance room and didn't find anyone. Seyoung and JunQ looked around their area. Gunwoo and Insoo looked outside of the school building. They were all looking for _________. But they didn't know where she could be. They didn't know who took her and they sure don't know that she is hurt.


-------
A/N Another short chapter sorry and sorry for having you wait. Oh and yeah my poster is done it's just the CEO of papergraphis is having a hard time with her laptop. So please wait to see what the poster looks like. Cause I don't even know yet.
Date:10/05/13      Time:08:26am

-sistarsasa