Running into you

Did you get my message?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNEuEVhiro)
Infinite-Real Story (sorry youtube replay for me is not working)

-------

Saturday morning Suzy and _________ were walking around Seoul just hanging out. They had nothing better to do. _________ was not paying attention and she ran into someone. Suzy looked up and saw that it was JunQ and Chaejin. _________ got up really quick and bowed 100 times before leave. _________ face-palmed her self feeling stupid. She didn't even notice who it was. She just knew that she ran into someone. She didn't really mind because she is always clumsy.

'How cute', JunQ kept a straight face.
"Yah Unnie that was Chaejin Subae and JunQ Sunbae"
"Omo who did I run into?"
"You ran into JunQ"
"Aish chinja? I'm dead now", _________ made a face.
"Yah don't worry remember you are friends with them"
"Yeah them not him he doesn't talk"
"That explains the mask"
"Unnie what do I do now?"
"Bowh? It's not like you are going to die"
"Yeah I will by their fans"
"Oh yeah I forgot about them"
"Ah molla", _________ began to pout.

"Aigoo don't worry Chaejin was laughing"
"Suzy I know", _________ sighed, "pabo"
"Dont worry they are just friends"
"Unnie you don't get it"
"Ok ok but you gotta know it's ok"
"Araso let's just go eat", _________ kept walking.

After going out to eat they were walking back home. Suzy was busy texting on her phone and _________ was listening to music. Before going home _________ went to the dance room. She told Suzy and Suzy didn't mind. When _________ got there no one was there. Only the workers were sitting there. She greeted them and they greeted her back. All the workers really liked _________. She was one of the people who would come and give them food when it was really late. She also would dance for them when the dance room she always went to was close.

_________ went to the usual dance room she always went to. She had her earphones in and on loud. _________ muted everything around her out. She would greet the others but never really cared who it was. _________ had walked into the dance room and didn't notice a boy and a girl in there. They were talking to each other like they were a couple. _________ looked up into the mirror and saw there. She turned around and bowed feeling a little awkward and walked out.

Before _________ could walk out of the room the boy ran up to her and got her arm. He turned her around and looked into her eyes. _________ looked at him the in eyes then looked away. The boy then smirked and told the other girl to go outside of the room. The girl did as told and went outside.

"Bowh? You dance here?" He asked.
_________ just nodded.
"You won't talk?"
_________ nodded again.
"Then I have seen a picture of you", He smiled.
"Where?" Someone said aloud.    
_________ looked up and saw JunQ.
"JunQ you know her too?"
"Why wouldn't I she is mine", JunQ said confidently.
"She is your's? WOW you're good", he smirked.
"Now let go of her Jaehyo", JunQ warned.
Jaehyo leaned into _________ but she moved,"Ah so I can't even get a kiss"
"Let her go", JunQ said firmly.
"Wae? Can't I just get one kiss?"
"Anni now let her go", JunQ raised his voice.
"Ok ok I got it", Jaehyo let go of _________.

_________ was scared and ran to JunQ. She hugged him and he was shocked that she had done so. _________ had her eyes shut tight and she bite her lips. JunQ looked down at her and a small smile appeared on his lips. Jaehyo saw JunQ and knew that she was really his. Jaehyo smiled and walked out. Before heading out the door he patted JunQ on the shoulders and nodded his head as he walked away. When Jaehyo left Chaejin came running into the dance room.

He saw _________ hugging JunQ and was worried. Chaejin went to the two of them.
"_________-ah gwenchanayo?"
_________ just nodded with her eyes still close.
Chaejin let out a chuckle and nodded  at JunQ.
"_________-ah it's fine now he's gone", JunQ pulled _________ away from him.
"Mianhae I was scared I didn't mean to hug you", _________ looked down.
"Don't worry that's what we are here for", JunQ smiled in front of _________ for the first time.
'Wah his smile....', _________ thought but just nodded her head with a smile.

_________ took a breath and closed her eyes before she started to dance. Chaejin and JunQ just sat there and watched her. They really liked her style of dancing it's different from other girls. It's not girly for someone so quite like _________ they would never see her dance like this. Chaejin smiled the whole time. He has been dancing with her for so long and notice that she has improved a lot from the first day they had met.

JunQ was also smiling but because she was amazing. He didn't know that someone who is so quite around them would be so talented. Soon the rest of Myname came into the room. They had notice _________ dancing. Seyoung was really happy he ran into the dance room and sat on the floor. Insoo and Gunwoo were really surprised that she could do that. They never expected someone like _________ to dance so well.

When _________ was done her music turned off. She heard people clapping. _________ looked up and saw Myname. _________ turned around right away and bowed. She tired to keep her smile away something the three of them haven't seen fully yet. _________ was panting, she was so tired and didn't have any water. _________ was heading out but before she left Insoo tapped her shoulder and gave her water. _________ bowed and took the water. She drank almost half way of the bottle.

_________ and Myname had walked out together. _________ didn't say much. She was quite. Something was on her mind and she couldn't get it out of her mind. She had to tell someone. _________ didn't know if she should tell Suzy but she knew that Suzy will tell others so _________ planned to keep it to herself. Myname had followed behind _________ as she walked home. Well not Myname just JunQ. Chaejin had to go somewhere and the others had to deal with something. So JunQ said he would do it since he had nothing to do.

JunQ followed _________ and notice that she never really looks up. He notice that she only focus on the floor and she never looks foward. It's already late and _________ walks the long way home. She never really wanted to go home right away. The way _________ goes is the way many bars are at. JunQ stayed close but not to close to scare her. JunQ pulled his mask up and covered his mouth. He made sure that no one around here notice him.

JunQ looked up and notice 3 men walking their way. JunQ didn't nothing since it didn't seem like a big deal. He just kept walking behind _________. Once he heard them loud he became defensive. JunQ looked at _________ and notice that she didn't notice them. They all walked pass _________ and JunQ. Then one of the men came back and turned _________ around. With the reflex that JunQ has he turned around and punched the guy in the face.

The other two guys came running and JunQ took them down easily. _________ was scared she was so shock she just stood there. JunQ went up to _________ and looked into her eyes. _________ looked at JunQ and was confused. JunQ didn't know what to do. The best way he thought would work was to just hug her. _________ closed her eyes and hugged JunQ back. Because of him she was safe all day today. Without him around _________ would have been in big trouble.


-------
A/N This is a lame chapter but I hope you like it.
Date:10/01/13    Time:09:58pm

-sistarsasa