Rose Day

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=warxC_Een_g)
Bangtan-Coffee

-------

Suzy and _________ would always walk to school. _________ would talk to Suzy but she always listen to Suzy. She doesn't talk as much even though _________ is a very bubbly girl. _________ is not as stubborn but being upset makes her very stubborn. Even Suzy hates it when _________ becomes upset and stubborn. When they went to school many guys came up to Suzy and gave her presents and roses and everything. As soon as they came _________ moved out of the way. As she moved a smile appeared on her face. Suzy saw it and smiled.

_________ kept walking to school when five handsome boys stopped right in front of her. _________ looked up and realized Sunghak. Sunghak smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. _________ had a big smile on her face and hugged Sunghak right away.

"Happy Rose Day _________", Gwangsuk smiled.
"Happy Rose Day", Youngjun handed _________ the rose.
"Kiddo today is Rose Day", Raehwan smiled.
"You deserve a rose today", Donghyun smiled.
"Here you go pretty", Sunghak smiled.
"I miss you guys so much", _________ smiled and took the roses.
"Are we the first to give you roses?" Raehwan asked.
"Ne you guys are", _________ giggled.
"We better be", Sunghak joked around.

"What are you guys doing here?" _________ asked.
"Ne what are you guys doing here?" Gunwoo said loudly.
"You go to school with Myname" Sunghak looked at _________.
"Ah ne I do", _________ looked at Myname.
"You came here to learn another lesson", Seyoung snickered.
"YAH shut your trap", Gwangsuk walked forward.
"Sukkie calm down", _________ put her hands up to stop Gwangsuk.
"Sukkie? What a name", Insoo smirked.
"Aish shut them up", Gwangsuk yelled.
"Araso araso I will", _________ was scared.

_________ turned around and notice Chaejin. Chaejin took a breath and looked down.
"Jinseok? You go here?"
"Ah ne I do", Chaejin looked up.
"Chaejin you know her?" Gunwoo  asked.
"Ne Hyung", Chaejin looked at Gunwoo.
"We dance together", _________ looked at Gunwoo.
"Ah so she's the one", Insoo whispered.
"So you know the maknae", Sunghak walked up to Chaejin.

Before Sunghak could get closer to Chaejin _________ came in between them.
"Oppa calm down he is just a friend"
"Friend or not he is our enemy"
"I don't care don't do anything to him he didn't do anything"
"He did you just don't know"
"Why do you guys hate each other so much just stop it", tears were in _________'s eyes.
"Baby I'm sorry please don't cry", Sunghak hugged _________.

"We are not dating anymore don't call me baby we are just friends you don't need to act like how you use to you have so many girls to run to so don't try to protect me anymore I can do this on my own and they never hurt me. I didn't even know they went here", tears ran down _________'s face.

"_________-ah", Chaejin ran up to _________.
"Back off", Donghyun snapped.
Chaejin knew that _________ would fall to the floor. But she didn't he has never seen her this strong before.
"Big Star can you guys just leave now", _________ looked down.
Raehwan and Youngjun hugged _________ before leaving feeling bad.
Jun Q just watch everything happen. He didn't say a word.
Chaejin then went closer to _________ and hugged her,"Don't worry you'll be fine just go to the dance room"
"What happen class?" _________ kept crying.
"Don't worry I got it", Chaejin looked around.

_________ sniffled. Chaejin let go of _________ and told Seyoung to walk her to the dance room. As told Seyoung went. _________ didn't say anything. When they got to the dance room _________ had her earphones in already and when she entered she started to dance. Seyoung was so amazed. He left the lights off and just watched her. The doors were closed and no one came by. Soon the bell rung and Seyoung left to go to class. _________ finished dancing and was panting.

_________ kept dancing till lunch which was about 3 hours away. _________ didn't mind and kept dancing. Not having water _________ became dehydrated but before she could faint someone had already brought her a water bottle. _________ looked around but couldn't find anymore. She shrugged her shoulders and just drank the water. Soon it was lunch time. _________ was breathing heavily again. _________ went out and saw all the students walking to lunch. _________ just followed them. She was still in her uniform which wasn't as comfortable to wear as she was dancing.

_________ went to get her lunch and went to sit outside. She had found Suzy and sat with her. _________ still had all the roses that she had got. Suzy had so much that she had to put them in her locker. Suzy who is still receiving more just smiled. _________ didn't smile anymore she had lost her smile again. Suzy hated it but she couldn't do anything about it. Soon Suzy saw Chaejin and the rest of Myname walk over to them. Suzy was freaking out, but she didn't say anything or show any emotion. Many girls were screaming and going crazy because they had roses in their hands. All the girls were wondering who they would give the roses too. Myname all stopped in front of Suzy and _________. _________ looked up at Myname and was confused about them being there with roses in their hands. They then all held the roses out to _________.

"Happy Rose Day", they all said.
_________ was shock. She turned around to see if anyone was behind her. There was no one.
"Pabo it's you", Chaejin smiled.
"Me?"
"Ne all for you 5 dozen roses all just for you", Gunwoo smiled.
"Why is it me? What is it for?"
"Rose day of course", Seyoung smiled.
"This is all for you", Insoo smiled.
Jun Q just held out his dozen roses.
"Jinseok-ah gomawo Myname gomawo", _________ smiled.
"No need you seemed like you needed it", Insoo smiled his sweet smile.
"Still I need to say thank you", _________ smiled and took the roses.
"Have a nice day", Gunwoo smiled.
"You too", _________ smiled.



Rose day wasn't so bad. _________ got lots of roses just from 10 guys. Big Star did things that shouldn't have been done and same with Myname but they made up for it. _________ cried but what for? Was it because of what she said to Sunghak. No one knows why. Not even Suzy knows that _________ cried all she knows is that _________ had left and didn't come to class. Things have gotten complicated for _________. And as of right now she doesn't know what to do about it.


-------
A/N I hope you like this chapter it's a little different I guess. I hope you guys like it. And again please wait for the poster.
Date:09/15/13    Time:04:19pm

-sistarsasa