What happen?

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=M29_jCgGfw8)
Bangtan-If I ruled the world

-------

Breathing heavily _________ fell to the ground. _________ just finished dancing for 4 hours straight. She has been upset lately. _________ has been dancing since she was little and always danced to help cool herself down from things. Laying down on the floor tears fell down _________'s face. Thinking back to her past tears fell down her face. _________'s past always bothered her the most. It always came to mind when she was upset. Being upset was always because of her past. Living with Suzy is different from when she was younger but _________ never talked about it not even Suzy knows about it.

_________ sat up and whipped the tears from her eyes. Chaejin had just walked in on _________. _________ stood up quickly and walked out of the dance room. Chaejin blinked for a while then walked inside. He was kind of lost as too why she was in there dancing in the dark. _________ still had tears in her eyes but she whipped it away and walked out of the building. Usually Chaejin and _________ would dance at the same time but today just wasn't the day. Chaejin didn't mind but he was just wondering why it looked like she was crying.

_________ walked home by herself. It was dark as always but today no one walked her home. Chaejin would usually walk her home just in cause. _________ was quite and had her music on really loud. _________ couldn't hear anyone. She was about to cross the street when someone pulled her back and hugged her tightly. _________ looked up and saw someone very familiar. _________ bowed and then left. This person who had helped _________ was Chaejin. He knew something was wrong and quickly ran out after _________. He knew that she would listen to music really loud and he saw the car coming and ran faster to catch _________ before it came any closer to her.

Chaejin was now panting not getting to dance and having to walk home. He walked behind _________ quietly not wanting her to know. He knew where she lived and made sure she was always ok. Chaejin would always watch after _________ because she was a little careless with her life and he needed to watch after her life. Chaejin was nice enough to not even say anything to her at school. He knew that she wouldn't say anything to him because all they do together is dance and that's it. He just didn't want to bother _________ at school as well.

1 hour before:
Myname had got caught by another gang called Big Star. They fought for about 30 minutes and Big Star was all on the ground hurt in one way or another. There was no scratches on Myname they had won the fight just like that. They were not hurt as bad as Big Star. After the fight Chaejin ran to go and dance with _________. The rest of Myname went to the hide out. They were all interested in music but never really did much. They mostly just danced.

Jun Q as always didn't say anything. He had his earphones in the whole time they were fighting. He didn't hear anything. After everything was done he still had his earphones in. He seem to not have a scratch on him at all. He wasn't even as hurt. He barely even got hit but them. Jun Q stayed quite the whole time they went back to the hide out. Jun Q didn't say anything about the fight and how they won. He just sat on the couch watching tv. He didn't speak as much and he just listen to his music.

Later that evening around midnight:
Chaejin had came back to the hide out. He was tired and didn't say much. Insoo looked at Chaejin and went to go prepare food for him to eat. Chaejin was so tired he flopped onto the couch and sat there. Seyoung laughed at Chaejin's action and patted his head. Chaejin pouted and sat up properly.

"Hyung that girl almost got hit", Chaejin pouted.
"By what?" Gunwoo asked.
"A car, she wasn't paying attention and I knew something bad would happen"
"How did you know?" Seyoung asked.
Jun Q just looked at Chaejin.
"Well when I got there she left with tears in her eyes and usually when she walks home she has earphones in and I knew today she was upset so I ran after her"
"For what? It wasn't your responsibility to take care of her", Seyoung shrugged.
"I know but Hyung she's so pretty she shouldn't be careless about life"
"Do you have a picture kiddo", Insoo walked in.
"Umm no but she does go to our school"
"Ok then tomorrow show us", Gunwoo smiled.
"Ok that's fine Hyung"
"Now eat before you go to sleep",Insoo patted Chaejin's back.
"Ne", Chaejin smiled as he took his first bite.  


-------
A/N Sorry for taking so long to just update this chapter. I was trying to finish my other store as well I was waiting for my poster. My poster isn't here yet so please wait for that one. But here is the first chapter. It seems that Chaejin has already seen _________ around even at school.
Date:09/15/13     Time:02:28pm

-sistarsasa