Left forgotten

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=yaCtwiUyAPg)
B.A.P-It's all lies

---------

When  _________ woke up it was past 9 o'clock. _________ jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. She quickly washed herself and ran out to the kitchen to find food to eat. Raehwan woke up and notice _________ was gone. He quickly got up and ran to the kitchen. He saw her finding food and trying to cook it. Raehwan smiled and went up behind her and hugged her. She slowly calmed down.

"Yah don't go to school today araso?"
"Oppa I can't miss a day"
"But you already missed a lot from that time"
"Oppa I know but still"
"No please stay with me today?"
"Oppa~"
"Come on it won't hurt"
"I guess I will"
"There you go now relax let me go find you one of my shirt so you can wear it with your skirt"
"Araso gomawo Oppa"

Raehwan went to get change and find _________ clothes. He smiled as he found the shirt that she had bought him for his birthday. He remembered that they had the same shirt. He kept it safe so that the day they could wear it together they will look like couples. Raehwan found another shirt and got it. It was plain and didn't have that much color on it. It was perfect for the skirt _________ has. Her skirt was a dark blue color which was hard to match things with.

Raehwan came out with a shirt. He gave it to _________ and she got it and went to change into it. She tucked it into the skirt and it went well with each other. Raehwan smiled and took _________'s hand and went outside. They were going to spend the whole day together. _________ was also excited. It's been a while since the 2 of them got to hang out for the whole day.

Before starting the day Raehwan took _________ to their favorite restaurant. They served the best bimbimbap and dukkbukki. They both ordered the cold bimbimbap and a small plate of dukkbukki. They waited for the food. As they waited for the food they were talking about themselves. It's been a while since they really got to do this.

_________ had told Raehwan about her and JunQ. Hearing it from her really killed Raehwan's heart he knew it was true but he didn't want to hear it from her. He just smiled and wished her luck with JunQ. She was so happy to get a whole day with Raehwan. He was like her brother and she really liked hanging out with him. He always made her feel very important and treated her like a princess. She didn't really say anything about it but she always smiled at him.

After they were done eating Raehwan paid and they left. Raehwan didn't really know what to do but he knew he wanted to stay with _________. The first thing that popped into Raehwan's head was the museum near Seoul and the aquarium also the zoo. All the places a couple would go together. He had so many things he wanted to do with _________ but it coast a lot. He knew the museum was free and so was the aquarium but not the zoo. Maybe they could do everything all in one day. Raehwan smiled and he lead the way to the museum.

When they got to the museum Raehwan walked in hold _________'s hand. He was excited to go in. _________ walked in in aw. She hasn't been to a museum ever since her parents were alive. She smiled at everything she saw. _________ saw many amazing things and she really enjoyed looking at them. She has never seen so much as a teenager.

_________ had a lot of fun. She was like a little girl running around everywhere looking at everything without even reading about what it is. Raehwan smiled as he watch _________ jump every where. He knew her past. He knew that she didn't get to do much. He knows her to well and wants her to have the best time there.

Raehwan didn't say much. He didn't want to ruin her fun. He wanted her to have as much fun as she can. Raehwan stayed near _________ and made sure that she was ok and in his sight. When she was out of sight he would have to call out her name so that she would come back. She came back pouting and every time Raehwan would smile at her. He missed the times they always had together and today just brought everything back.

After going around the whole museum _________ became tired but she still wanted to go places with Raehwan. She didn't want the day to end already. Raehwan knew that it was noon already and that _________ would be hungry. Raehwan went to a stand with food. He stood there and ate some food. _________ stood next to him waiting. He heard her stomach growl and he laughed. He feed her as they stood there together.

After paying for what they ate Raehwan took _________ to the zoo. He knew the zoo would close early so he wanted to go there first. When they entered _________ was so amazed. It's been a while since she has been to the zoo. She has never really remembered everything that was there. She saw little kids running everywhere playing and skipping. They were watching the animals and talking to the animals. _________ smiled at them and kept walking. She wasn't has interested in animals but she found them very cute.

_________ saw panda's, red panda's, and other cute animals. _________ loved how cute they were. She never really remember ever seeing them when she was younger. Even though it was different she still liked looking at them. Raehwan stayed close behind _________. He made sure to keep his eyes on her. He notice that all day Myname or Big Star hasn't called to check up on them.

After seeing all the animals they had left the zoo and went to sit down for a while. _________ didn't say much she didn't want to bother Raehwan. He seemed like he was in deep thought. _________ smiled at him but looked away as soon as she heard something. Someone called Raehwan's name and both of them turned to see who it was. It was a girl that only Raehwan knew but for some reason it bothered _________.

Raehwan smiled and greeted her. _________ just sat there a little awkward. She didn't say anything as Raehwan and the girl hugged each other.

"Hwannie Oppa why are you out?"
"Just wanted to be"
"Are you busy?"
"No not really"
_________ got up and walked away.
"Oh do you want to hang out?"
"Sure, why not"
"Then let's go"
"Oh but I have a friend with me", Raehwan turned around to see that _________ walked away.

Tears were in _________'s eyes. She was hurt that Raehwan said he wasn't doing anything. They were together did he suddenly forget about her?

"_________!!!!" Raehwan yelled.
_________ didn't dare look back.
"_________-ah where are you going?" Raehwan asked.  
"Why do you care? You're not busy go hang out with her", _________ said in a weak voice.
"I wanted you to meet her", Raehwan looked down.
"Sure just go Raehwan, I want to be alone", Tears streamed down _________'s face.
"But you can't", Raehwan reached out to touch _________ but he didn't.
"I don't care anyone can take me I just don't want to be with you", _________ sniffled.
"_________-ah don't say that", Raehwan put a hand on _________'s shoulders.
"Just go with her. She's waiting", _________ just walked away.

Raehwan couldn't stop her. He knew that _________ was stubborn and would listen. He knew it was useless to try and make her go so he called one of the guys to sneak out of school to come and watch after her. He didn't know who but the only other person he really trust to watch over _________ was JunQ. They are going out so it's the best way.

To:JunQ
Hey JunQ. Your girlfriend is mad and
she won't seem to listen to me. She walked
away on me and I know that she is very
stubborn and won't listen if I keep asking
her so please come quickly and find her. I'm
sorry to let you down on this. I know you
guys had put trust on us and me the most
but I couldn't do anything about it. I'm very
sorry please don't be mad at me.
-Hwan

To:Raehwan
I know that she's stubborn and I understand.
She is always like that no matter what. I'm
already out of school. I got tired during 3rd
period without my girl so I will come looking
for her. And don't worry she seems to trust
you the most so I will trust you as well with
my baby girl. Thanks for watching her today.
-Q

Raehwan saw the text and didn't want to text back. Something about the text bothered him. He didn't really like the way JunQ kept saying that she was his girl. Raehwan knew that and didn't need to hear it from him as well. Raehwan took a breath as he turned around and walked to the girl. He kept looking back as he watched her go away. He kept his eyes on her until JunQ ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

JunQ's POV:
I near _________ and I was happy that I was near. I didn't have to go far just to find her.
_________ had tears in her eyes.
Did she really cry because of Raehwan?
Why am I hurt right now?
This bothers me. All I can do is just to hug her. I need to hug her I miss her to much. I miss her smile, her laugh, her voice, her everything. But seeing her cry just really hurts me. I hate how this is. Why does she have to cry now? I want to see her smile again.

"Oppa", _________ cried in my arms.
"Shh~ it's ok", I rubbed her back.
"He said he wasn't busy with me sitting behind me"
"He'll explain it later I know he will"
"But he is with a girl now"
"He was with you"
"But Oppa that's different"
"It might be different but things work in different ways"
"Ok", she sniffled and kept her arms around me.

I hugged her tighter. This was the only comfort I could give her. I never learned how to I don't know anything at all. I hope she feels better I hate hearing and seeing her cry. Baby I'm sorry.

"Let's go home before you get sick"
"Araso", she sniffled.  
"Mianhae Oppa", she looked at me with pleading eyes.
"For what"
"For crying I didn't mean too"
"It's ok honey you need to cry once in a while"
"Araso gomawo Oppa", she hugged me one last time.

Narrator's POV:
JunQ and _________ walked to the hide out. Being quite not saying a word just letting _________ think. JunQ didn't want to get in the way but he didn't know of what though. He really loved _________ but didn't know how to really take care of her. He never got the love from his parents and neither did she. So things are different. Knowing true love is what they will have to look for.       

A smile appeared on JunQ's lips. He has always wanted to be there for someone for once and he finally got to. He was there for _________ at the right time.

When they got to the hide out _________ went to the couch right away and fell asleep. She slept there with her head on Chaejin's lap. Chaejin gave JunQ a look and JunQ blinked twice which meant something was wrong. Chaejin took a breath and just let _________ lay on is lap.

Things are different. Meeting new people is hard. The hardest part though is trusting them and letting them hold you when you fall. Yeah it's true things are always wrong but what if you could change things. Well let's try and change it. Maybe just maybe we can change things and make things new again.

Chaejin and JunQ want to change things for _________. They want her to be happy. They want her to be able to go to school and talk. They want her to walk around knowing that it's fine to be the way she is to be something different. It's just going to be hard to try and fix things again.

-------
A/N Sorry Sorry. I have been busy with family stuff lately and things haven't been going smoothly. I just never have time to update. I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long.
Date:12/29/13        Time:07:pm

-sistarsasa