Knowing the truth

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=c5XAOvIKORA)
F-ve Dolls-Can You love me

---------

Chaejin had a plan but he was hoping that it would work. He knew that _________  didn't have parents anymore and knew that it would be a big trouble for Suzy's parents.
He wanted to see if the others would help him convince Suzy's parents in letting her stay with them.
Suzy did agree that it was the best to keep _________ because her parents have been complaining on how she is.
Suzy knows that _________  has done nothing wrong it's her parents who seem to have given up on her. Suzy knows that her parents wouldn't mind at all they always wanted it that way.

Suzy's parents were only there to show _________ love until she grew up. Not knowing that _________ would stay they thought she would leave once she grew up but she didn't. They were upset about it but _________ knew as well that it was time to

leave. _________ knew that she was just there to bother Suzy's parents. She knew that it was time to move on but she didn't have the money to move it. _________ would talk about this to Chaejin and he knew what was needed to be done. He knew that it was finally his role to take care of her.

_________ had all her things packet and ready to go. She didn't want to take them out of Suzy's room just yet. She wanted Myname to come over first. Suzy was home waiting for them as well. It was a Saturday morning and Suzy's parents were at home.

Myname took a deep breath before ringing the door bell. Suzy ran to open the door knowing that it was Myname. She invited them in. They all walked over to the living room where her parents were. They all greeted good morning to them. Suzy's mother gave her a weird look. Her father was eyeing all of them.

"Umma App we have something to tell you"
"Who is your boyfriend?" Her father stared at Seyoung with deadly eyes.
"None of them Appa it's just I know that you guys have been wanting _________  to move and"
"We didn't mean it honey it's just she's grown now and she doesn't need us anymore", Her mother weakly smiled.

"I know you guys have told me to call you guys Umma and Appa but it just doesn't feel right", tears rolled down _________ face, "I know that I am not wanted in this home. I heard you guys talking about it. It's my fault for not knowing that I was not wanted after growing up. I just didn't have the money to move out on my own. I would have I didn't know how to or where too. Today is going to be the last day that I'm going to live in this house. I'm sorry for always being in the way. I just wish that I knew earlier than I would have left long time ago. I'm sorry for always bothering you guys when I was younger I guess I just never knew that love was and I will never know. But thanks for letting me stay in the house with you guys", _________ bowed, tears ran down her face. She couldn't stop crying. They had gave her a home to live in and they even gave her room to sleep. It invaded Suzy's space and she knew that Suzy must have hated it as well. It was that it just wasn't right being there anymore and _________ had to leave.

Suzy was standing next to _________ with her head hung low. She had tears slowly fall.

"We are not asking for much but if you ever wonder about _________ she will be with us", Gunwoo bowed.
"We will take good care of her", Insoo giving them and insuring smile.
"We won't do anything bad to her", Seyoung bowed.
"She will always be in my sight", Chaejin looked at _________ .
"I won't ever lose her I can't loses her", JunQ squeezed _________ 's hand.

Suzy's parents didn't say anything. They couldn't. They didn't know that _________ has heard them talk about her being in the way. They didn't know that they had hurt _________. They felt bad for doing such a thing to her. _________ went upstairs grabbed her things and went straight out the house. When they left all of Myname helped _________. They grabbed most of her things so that she wouldn't have to make more than one trip. Something about Suzy's parents not saying anything to her made JunQ mad. They should have said it was ok that she could stay. They really didn't want her to stay. They really didn't like her there. JunQ was happy they didn't say anything though. Because now _________ can be protected by him and his friends and he knows that now she is safer with him.

When they got to the hide out. _________ had put all her stuff in a corner. She didn't say anything to anyone. She didn't even talk to JunQ. They knew she was upset and didn't want to bother her. They knew she needed her space right now.

_________'s POV:
They never wanted me. Why did I even stay for so long?
Why didn't I just leave when I knew about it?
Why did I just hurt myself even more?
I should have just went on my own when I was younger. I didn't need them.
They didn't show me the real love they showed Suzy. I was just there because I was young and needed a home.
I can't believe I thought of them as my family.
I know that Suzy must hate me for taking up space in her room. I was just there to take up space that they didn't want or need. I was just a burden to them.

I......I really want to know what it means to have a mom and dad. I never grew up with them and I don't know how it feels to love them.
I never gave all my love to Suzy's parents. I knew they weren't mine. I knew I shouldn't take them all for myself.
I guess that's how I got myself to be so quite around school. Life is so hard and difficult when your parents aren't around.
I really just need someone to hold me as I cry. I'm just sitting here crying to myself. I know Myname is here somewhere. I just don't want to bother them with my crying so I guess it's ok to cry to myself.

Love....I wonder what love really is?
Is it something you are suppose to always feel?
I don't get it. I don't understand why it has to exist.
I's just not going to try anymore. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I can't get hurt anymore.

Narrator's POV:
Things are hard for _________. She knows about all of Myname and she knows they all have grown out of it but for her she just grew with the pain inside of her.
Tears ran down _________'s face as she slept. JunQ sat near and saw the tears. He felt bad. He couldn't do much. All he did was wipe away the tear.
JunQ kissed _________'s forehead and sat there reading a book. He didn't want to bother her. He didn't want her to wake up.
He knows the pain that she is going through isn't as easy and he knows that nothing right now will help. All he can do is help her along with it.

-------
A/N Sorry for the long wait and sorry for such a short chapter. And HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Date:01/02/2014     Time:09:32pm

-sistarsasa