Visiting

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=gHrxZR3OAig)
F(x) ft.D.O-Goodbye Summer

-------

It was the same night as when _________ had went to the hospital. She had tooken a nap near the window waiting for Suzy and Suzy's parents, Gunwoo and JunQ. When Gunwoo and JunQ walked in they saw her sleeping there. Gunwoo smiled and carried _________ bridal style to let her sleep on the bed properly. While Gunwoo did that JunQ had set up the food for _________ to eat. Gunwoo had promised dukkbukki, kimchi stew, and many side dish and he brought everything. Soon everything was set up Gunwoo had woken _________ up. _________ woke up to the smell of kimchi. She open her eyes and saw food right before them.

_________ took a deep breath before eatting the dukkbukki. JunQ watched _________ and smiled by her action. JunQ's smile caught Gunwoo's smile and Gunwoo smiled to himself. Soon the two of them ate with _________. They finished the food before Suzy and Suzy's parents could come. _________ sat in the bed watching tv as Gunwoo and JunQ cleaned up. _________ offered to clean up but they told her to stay in her bed even though she was perfectly fine to walk.

Soon Suzy had came, she didn't tell her parents anything. Gunwoo and JunQ were there fast asleep on the chairs. _________ was still up sitting next to them. She was also watching tv. Suzy quickly ran up to _________ and checked _________ to see what happen. Suzy saw the band-age wrapped around her arm, and some scareds and scratches on her face.

"What happen? Why didn't you protect yourself?"
"Nothing, don't worry I'm fine"
"Being in the hospital is fine? When I didn't see you today I was scared"
"Don't blame me blame the Queenkas"
"I don't know what to do or even tell my parents"  
"I don't know either because if you do they might take me out"
"Yeah that's true I will just say you are at a friends house"
"Yeah just say that because they can't know I'm here"
"Ok and I'm glad you are fine but what happen here", Suzy pointed to _________'s arm.
"They pulled a knife and dug into my skin"
"Why didn't you stop them"
"I couldn't I was shock and my body hurt"
"Well who did"
"Raehwan Oppa did"
"At least Oppa helped I'm glad he did"
"Yeah me too or else I would have gotten hurt really bad"
"Well I need to go back home so see you tomorrow during luch"
"Ok good night and wake them up to walk you back"
"Ok I will do so"

Before leaving Suzy woke Gunwoo and JunQ to walk her home. _________ asked them again even though they already said yes to Suzy. When they left _________ sat there, tears rolled down her face. All she could think of is how her parents died and how she got hurt. _________ was hurt phsically and mentally. _________ had just criend herself to sleep for this one night.

The very next morning Raehwan and Insoo were there early to set up food for _________ to eat and to make the place look better. All they knew was that she was able to get out around 3. So as they waited for _________ to get up they planned on when the next three should visit her. Raehwan and Insoo both agreed on letting Chaejin take _________ home. So first is Youngjun at 12 and Seyoung at 1:30 and Chaejin at 3. They left the note there and went to _________ as she slowly woke up. When _________ woke up she saw two of the most sweetest smiles ever in the morning.

_________ smiled back, "Good morning Oppa"
"Good morning sweet heart", Raehwan pinched _________'s cheek.
"Good morning sun shine", Insoo ruffled _________'s hair.    
"Oppa I'm going to get food so wait here". _________ got up.
"Anni you don't have to we have it here", Insoo looked at Raehwan.
"Chinja?" _________ was shocked.
"Ne just sit we will bring it to you", Raehwan patted the bed.  
"Araso", _________ hopped back onto the bed.

Insoo and Raehwan brought the food they brought for her. _________ smiled and ate her breakfast happily. Insoo and Raehwan ate a little but mostly watch _________. She looked so happy and exicted for this morning.  They were wondering why she did but didn't want to ask why. Soon _________ was done eating. Raehwan made _________ sit on the bed and watch them clean. _________ sat there pouting not wanting to just sit there. Everyone had baby her since she has been to the hospital. They wouldn't let her help do things. They wouldn't even let her pour her own water.

"Oppa why won't you guys let me do anything?" _________ pouted.
"Because you are here and we are here to help", Insoo kept cleaing.
"But still I should help", _________ looked at Raehwan.
"We don't want to let you help us and we were told not to", Raehwan smiled at _________.
"Not to what?" _________ asked.
"Well your arm hurts so please just sit down", Insoo put a hand on _________'s shoulder.
"Aish araso Oppa", _________ pouted.
"Thank you for not arguing", Raehwan ruffled _________'s hair.  

Raehwan and Insoo kept cleaning and stayed till 9 then left to go to school. They were late and the teachers new why but the teachers would never ask why. They didn't want to bother them at all. When they left _________ had 3 hours to herself. She had locked her room so that no nurse or doctor could come in. _________ took her phone and her earphones and tuned everything out and started to dance. _________ danced for about an hour she thought she was doing good but suddenly she fell. She had out. It was a good thing that Youngjun had came early to see _________. He was there at 10 just because he knew that _________ would be bored. Youngjun tried to open the door but it wouldn't open so he had no choice but to kick the door down.

When Youngjun went in there he saw that _________ had fallen. He quickly picked her up and laid her on the bed as he ran to get the doctor. There were already nurses and a doctor running his way. All the nurses were worried and found the doctor who had helped _________ and they went straight to _________'s room because she didn't open the door. The doctor had checked _________'s blood and saw that it was low. He had to help her and had no choice but to keep her there longer. Youngjun just sat outside waiting to see if _________ would be ok. Youngjun looked down and took a deep breath. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to be mean to her when she gets up. He doesn't want to scold her but that seems to be the only thing that he can do so that she knows better.

The doctor came out and bowed to Youngjun. Youngjun bowed back to the doctor. The doctor told him that _________ needed some sweet things to eat before feeling any better. Youngjun nodded his head and went inside of _________'s room. _________ sat there smiling but she looked down. Youngjun looked at _________ and knew that tears were in her eyes. Youngjun set the snacks on the table and sat on the bed _________ is laying on. He saw that now she was attached to all the equitment. Youngjun took a deep breath before smiling at _________.

"_________-ah it's ok to cry"
"I'm not"
"I know you good enough to know your hurt"
"I'm not I promise"
"You got to know it's not your fault you didn't know"
"But I wanted to relax"
"That's not how you relax when you are at the hospital"
"But that's how I relax"
Youngjun hugged _________, "I know you just gotta calm down"
"I really don't know what to do anymore"
"Just forget everything stay in bed you are sick"
"But I"
"No you are no matter what you are"
"It's just a cut"
"A cut that had you in shock"
"Oppa I was just"
"I know it's ok just stay here and rest in bed"
"Araso I'll just stay in bed"

"Well I got some candy for snacks and the doctor says you need them"
"Candy?"
"Ne eat up"
"Araso don't blame me if I get hyper then crash"
"I won't don't worry"
"Oppa are you going to stay here till school is over?"
"Ne I am because Insoo and Raehwan swiched the time since what happen"
"Mianhae Oppa"
"Don't worry they all understand you didn't know"
_________ sighed and nodded her head.

After talking with Youngjun _________ had eaten all the snacks she had to eat and fell asleep. Youngjun stayed and watched over _________ as she was sleeping. Soon Youngjun had fallen asleep beside _________. A couple hours past and Youngjun woke up with the air smelling like food and someone standing there. Youngjun rubbed his eyes again and saw that it was Seyoung. Seyoung smiled at Youngjun and softly woke _________ up. _________ woke up and saw Seyoung and smiled. She quickly hugged him and she closed her eyes again. Seyoung laughed a little before giving _________ her food.

_________ had ate her food. She was happy and talked to Youngjun and Seyoung. They were happy to see her eat so much and see that she didn't put the fact the being in the hospital had to bring her spirit down. Seyoung also ate but he knew not to eat as much. He knew that _________ needed most of the food. _________ would try to offer them a lot of food but they would never take it. They would always tell her to eat it and to be very full. Each meal that _________ has eaten so far she has been full and very very happy about see the guys.

Close to 7pm Chaejin came. He had brought soup and much more for _________ to eat. _________ saw Chaejin walk in and she got up really fast. The one she has been waiting for was Chaejin the one she trusted the most. _________ had hugged Chaejin and tears fell from her face. Chaejin felt the warm tears that fell onto his shirt. He tightly hugged _________ to tell  her that everything will be fine she just has to trust him. Chaejin took a deep sigh and let go of _________. _________ had stop the tears from falling but things were still the same. Everyone around didn't change. _________ wanted things to change but nothing could be changed. _________ took a sigh and just sat down on the floor.

Chaejin had set all the food on the floor since _________ was on the floor. Seeing that Chaejin had brought soup for her _________ smiled and waited till she saw Chaejin sit on the floor. Chaejin had sat on the floor with food for himself as well since he didn't eat dinner yet. Seyoung and Youngjun sat there too. _________ knew that they didn't eat dinner yet either. So _________ offered her side dishes to them and they ate it they also ate the food Chaejin brought for them. _________ smiled and kept eating as she watched them eat as well.


--------
A/N Sorry it took a while for me to upload I have been busy with school and dance because this week is the second week of the term and because it's homecoming week.
Date:10/24/13        Time:11:35pm

-sistarsasa