The end of Summer Break

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=nvcZl8h5srk)
F(x)-Gansta Boy

-------

_________'s POV:
Now how do I tell Suzy without getting her all excited? She will always be excited though. Why is that? I just want to tell her and be like yeah that's nothing. They should be back by now I hope.

Narrator's POV:
_________ walked into the house and notice it was quite. That meant they weren't home yet right? They said they wouldn't be home till after noon. And it wasn't noon yet. _________ got ready to take a shower and go back to MyName's hide out. But JunQ told her not to go by herself he wanted one of them to walk her. So Insoo walked her home and is now waiting for her in their living room. When she came out she saw that Insoo was walking around bored waiting for her.

_________ smiled and walked up behind Insoo and scared him. He jumped a little and _________ laughed at him. Insoo turned around and smiled at _________. He looked at all the pictures around and notice there was none of her but he didn't say anything because it might be uncomfortable for her to talk about it.

"Oppa let's go back I already left a note on the fridge"
"Araso it's going to be cold later don't you want a jacket?"
"Anni I'll just one of yours"
"Yah just take JunQ's"
"Ne~ Oppa", _________ smiled and walked to the door.

Soon Insoo and _________ were back at the hide out. Before they got there they went to go buy some food to cook and some snacks. _________ only got a few hours left with them before she has to go back.

When they walked inside the hide out. JunQ came straight to the door and helped them with the things. There was a big smile on his face. Insoo laughed at JunQ's smile and kept walking to the kitchen.

_________ just smiled back at JunQ and followed them. Well not quite JunQ told her to go sit down while he put the things away. _________ just followed them and stood by the wall and watched. She saw him and Insoo talking but she didn't know what they were talking about. _________ pouted and walked to the other 3.

JunQ's POV:
"Why do you smile so much now kid?"
"Eh Molla Hyung"
"There is a reason"
"Well it might be because I get to see _________"
"Don't lie you have fallen head over heels for her"
"Okay maybe Hyung"
"You have we can all see it"
"Even her?"
"Nope not her but we know you good enough to know you have"
"Eh Hyung shut up"
"Sorry sorry but I find it cute now"
"Wae?"
"Because my kid who was so quite and never smiled is talking all the time and smiling like no tomorrow"
"Mianhae Hyung"
"Don't be it's nice to see you have gotten to smile again"
"Gomawo Hyung"
"No problem now let's go we're done"
"Araso"

Narrator's POV:
JunQ and Insoo went back to sit with the others and watch tv. JunQ has gotten use to the fact that he got a girl. He knew how to treat her right and he knows a lot from watching the older three Hyungs. He has learned from them but they were one night stand guys so he knew that he shouldn't do all the things they did.
 
JunQ went to sit with _________ and held her waist. She looked at him and saw his smile. She smiled back and continued watching tv. They were all watching an action movie. _________ didn't really like it and fell asleep in JunQ's shoulders. He was watching it but he wasn't as interested in it as the others. He laughed at them when they were loud about how they were fighting or something.

When JunQ notice that _________ was asleep in his shoulders he made the guys quite down. He wasn't going to move but he notice that she was cold so he took her to his room. He put her down on his bed and notice that it was already 5. He wanted to wake _________ up but he knew she was tired. So JunQ took her phone and texted Suzy.

To: Suzy Bunny
Hey Suzy this is JunQ I just wanted to let you know
that _________ has fallen asleep here at our hide out so
I don't think she will be home tonight. I will come in
a while to grab her clothes for school tomorrow. And don't
worry we won't do anything to her I promise if the guys
try to do something to her I will hurt them
-Q

To:BBY Bunny

Ok thanks for letting me know Oppa and thanks for
watching over her for summer break. Umm is it ok if
I come stay over for tonight as well? I can just bring
her clothes over.
-ZY

To:Suzy Bunny

Sure but do you know where our hide out is at? Well
I said sure but let me ask Leader Woo first ok?
-Q

To:BBY Bunny

Araso Oppa~
-ZY

To:Suzy Bunny
Hyung said it was fine someone will come and get
you in a while
-Q

To:BBY Bunny

KK thanks Oppa~
-ZY

To:Suzy Bunny

No problem now go get ready~
-Q

Soon Chaejin went to Suzy's house to pick her up and walk back to the hide out. They didn't really talk. Suzy was all to herself as Chaejin was just smiling about something. Not knowing what he was thinking Suzy felt a little down. She was assuming that he was thinking about someone, maybe a girl.

Infact the girl he was thinking of was _________. He was so happy that his Hyung and her are together. He wouldn't have thought of anyone else. He knew that JunQ was perfect for _________. He knew that _________ would be able to change JunQ and she did. Chaejin thought that was cool and he didn't mind about it. Chaejin wanted to tell Suzy but she knew that _________ hasn't told Suzy yet so he can't be the one to tell her.

When they got there everyone was up. _________ woke up from her nap and she is now eating happily. Suzy saw everyone talking happily no one was not talking. Even the quite cold one JunQ was talking and smiling. JunQ didn't even have his mask on. Things have changed since Suzy was gone and it's really weird for her to see this happening right now.

"Ah Suzy I have to tell you something"
"Oh what is it kiddo?"
"Umm can we talk outside though"
"Oh yeah sure"

Suzy and _________ walked outside. There was a breeze that went pass, _________ shivered. JunQ notice and was going to give her his sweater but Gunwoo stopped him he knew that they had to talk about something important and JunQ couldn't  bother them at this moment.

"Suzy did you notice anything weird walking in?"
"Ne I did everyone was talking and smiling and Chaejin didn't say a word to me"
"He didn't?"
"Yeah he didn't and he usually does"
"Oh I know why he's so funny"
"Why?"
"Ah well I'll tell you know"
"Tell me what??"
"Unnie calm down ok I will tell you"
"Ok sorry it's just I didn't get to see you this summer break"

"I understand don't worry. And umm me and JunQ are"
"Chinja? Wah I knew he had feelings for you"
"How did you know?"
"He is smiling he only smiles when he's in love"
"And you know this how?"
"I heard rumors but I guess it's true"
"Oh I never heard them"
"Because you never talk now let's go inside before we get sick"
"Araso araso let's go and don't be to excited"
"I won't I promise now let's go", Suzy dragged _________ back into the house.

The night ended well. Everything was told no secrets were held in but one. And everyone enjoyed the night together.

The next day:
_________ woke up in JunQ's bed. She looked around and didn't see JunQ. She saw her school clothes hanging up waiting for someone to wear. _________ smiled and put her clothes on and went out the room. She saw the others up early and ready. At the same time Suzy walked out as well. All the guys were eating. There were 2 plates full of food and it was for _________ and Suzy.

When everyone was done eating they started to walk to school. JunQ was next to _________ with they hands interwind. The guys stood around them so that nothing bad will happen. There are always other gangs walking around early in the morning to snope something out.

When they got to school the guys broke. They weren't so close to each other anymore. They walked more freely. Suzy had to go get things so _________ was left alone with Myname. Now this time it wasn't awkward as it use to be. _________ laughed at their jokes and she always had a smile on her face.

The Queenkas walked by and saw _________ with Myname. They also saw that she was holding JunQ's hand. They were upset but the leader () had a great plan and they couldn't do anything to help protect her. The Queenkas walked away and when they walked away Gunwoo notice them and knew something will happen.

"Who has their first class with _________?"
"No one only Suzy" Chaejin shook his head.
"Do any of you guys have class with her?"
"Anni this term we got separated" Insoo thought about it.
"Protect her something is up"
"Oppa wae?" _________ looked at Gunwoo.      
"Don't worry we will deal with it", Gunwoo faked a smile.

Gunwoo gave JunQ a look and right away JunQ knew that it will have to deal with another gang. He didn't want to lose _________ already. He just got her. JunQ took a breath and smiled at _________. She looked at JunQ and she was worried. she knew that JunQ was worried as well. She had to do something but what. She doesn't know how she can protect someone who is apart of a gang. _________ sighed and looked down. It's her fault that something like this is going to happen.

During every passing period someone was there to walk her to her next class. During lunch Gunwoo came to get her because if the others came to get her it would have went bad. Something might has happened. Luckily no one was there to come and get her as well. Myname did their best to watch over just one person but for her just being a girl it's hard. When ever she had to use the restroom the guys would come and stand by the door as she used the the bathroom alone.  

The whole day nothing bad happen. Nothing seemed to attach her. The Queenkas didn't even come give her a warning. No one said anything. Things were weird and Gunwoo knew something was going to happen. When ever things were like this something bad would happen to who ever they were close to. They would always get hurt and even the person they took.

It was always the Queenkas who had the plan in mind. They never want to give someone a chance to get closer to them. Everyone hated it, but this time _________ has gotten closer than a lot of the others. And this time they want her to be fine and safe.

After school they had to go do something so they all ran to their hide out. Suzy and _________ walked together. Suzy knew about it too so she kept close with _________. Their arms were wrapped together just incase. _________ saw Big Star walking up to them and they as well knew something was wrong with their school. Youngjun and Raehwan looked at _________ and knew that Myname had told her something will happen.

Big Star approached Suzy and _________.
"Kiddo gwenchana?" Raehwan asked.
"Oppa can you walk us home?"
"Ne let's go palli", Gwangsuk took _________'s hand.
_________ looked at all of them with worry in her eyes.
"It will be fine" Youngjun replied to _________.
Tears rolled down _________'s face.
"I know it's different but be strong", Sunghwa knew _________ to well.

Gwangsuk stopped and hugged _________,"Shh...Please stop crying"
"Oppa I'm scared", _________ is now sobbing.
"Please _________ stop", Donghyun patted _________'s head.

Sunghwa pulled Gwangsuk away from _________ and hugged her. Sunghwa gave her the comfort that he never gave to her. He was the one who didn't treat her right and now he is just there as her friends. He knew things were different but he hated to see _________ cry. It's something that will always scare him for being the worst to her.  

_________ stopped crying. Only tears fell from her face. Sunghwa knew that the comfort of him for her will help. Nothing has changed about her. She is still like a little kid. She needs a hug to help everything. She needs a big teddy bear to make her stop crying. Sunghwa, Raehwan, and Youngjun were there to walk _________ back. Gwangsuk and Donghyun walked Suzy back so that she doesn't have to worry about it.

Sunghwa lifted _________'s head to look at him. A smile was on his face. His smile told her that everything will be ok. His smile said that they will help protect her as well. _________ nodded her head and hugged Sunghwa again. A hug that said thank you for being here right now. _________ looked at Youngjun and Raehwan and hugged them as well.

They walked home safely. Nothing was there to bother them. No one was still around the school. The school was empty at the end of the day. No one was around to come out or even to go home. Things were weird and nothing good would happen when things like this happen.


---------
A/N The suspense of waiting to see who it is. Well you will have to wait at least 2 chapters to see who it is to do something to MyName and _________.
Date:11/27/13       Time:03:39pm

-sistarsasa