Having the courage

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=vdj6R-Etk3k)
ExoK- XOXO

-------

After coming back from the beach everyone was tired. The whole week there changed how they were back in the city. Everyone was tired and felt burnt. Big Star and Kara had went back to their homes and MyName took _________ to their hide out.
They knew that Suzy's parents and her weren't home. They had to take care of her and they made sure she was ok.

When they got to their hide out Chaejin carried _________ inside and laid her on the bed. Insoo went straight to the kitchen to make food for everyone and made extra just incase the others were still hungry. After cooking everything he got a plate ready and saved for _________. He had left it in the microwave.

All of MyName sat together. JunQ took a breath and everyone looked at him. They all gave him a weird look. In the minds of Gunwoo and Insoo they knew something was up. They knew something bothered the boy.

"What's up Q?" Gunwoo asked.
"Hyung I have fallen in love", JunQ looked down.
"What?" Seyoung choked on his food.
"With who Hyung?" Chaejin asked.
"Don't be mad Chaejin but with _________"
"I knew it", Insoo whispered.
"Hyung!" Chaejin looked at JunQ.
"Yes?"

"I approve I took care of her and I trust you with her", Chaejin smiled.
"I do too", Insoo smiled.
"Me too", Gunwoo patted JunQ's shoulders.
"I don't", Seyoung pouted.
"Bowh?!?!" JunQ looked up.
"I wanted _________ but since I'm a player it won't work so I guess yes"
"Thanks Seyoung", JunQ smiled.
"No problem and stop smiling"
"I can't she has gotten to me", JunQ smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Whoa no girl has gotten to Hyung like this", Chaejin was shocked.
"You really have fallen in love with her", Gunwoo looked at the couch.
"Well you have all summer to ask her", Seyoung smiled.
"Just ask us for help we are always here", Insoo nodded his head to JunQ.

JunQ took another breath and looked at the couch. A smile appeared on his face and he had a plan in mind. He knew that the arcade was her favorite place so he had to do something that involves the arcade. He never got any sign that _________ liked him but he knew that it was right to at least try this.

That night:
_________ woke up and went to the kitchen. There was a note there telling her that her food was in the mircowave. _________ went to grab her food and went to sit down and watch tv. All the guys were around her to make sure nothing happens to her.

So she had to watch tv low. She was watching a program and EXO was on performing. _________ smiled when the camera went straight to Chanyeol. She liked him because he was tall and he could rap.

JunQ was up and notice her smile to Chanyeol. He was kind of hurt by that but he knew that he could do that to. More ideas went into his mind. He loved to dance so it was fine and he could write his own rap so everything will go well. JunQ closed his eyes and went to sleep.

The Plan:
"Ok so I was thinking that I can take her to the dance room she always goes to and I can dance for you then give her a rap. Then after that I leave to get something and Chaejin you can come and take her to the park and stay with her for a while then Gunwoo Hyung you can take her to eat of course after a while of dancing she will be tired. Then Seyoung you can take her to buy something nice to wear but not a dress, then Insoo Hyung can you take her to the arcade?"

"Sure", they all said in unison.
"Thanks you guys"
"What will you do at the arcade Hyung?"
"Well I know she likes the arcade so I will take her there and I will confess there"
"Wah Hyung is so cleaver"

Two day's later:
It was finally Friday the day JunQ wanted the ask her. JunQ woke up early. Wearing normal wear. He had his rap ready for _________ and he was nervous about this. He also had his music ready for the dance. Everyone woke up at the same time as JunQ and got ready as well. Soon it was 8am and _________ woke up to the smell of food. She sat up and saw food sitting on the table in front of her. She smiled and ate the food.

_________ knew she was staying there for a while so she had brought extra clothes when they went to the beach. After eating _________ got up and went to eat ready for the day. She didn't know what they were going to do today she just got ready. Looking her best she sat down waiting for the others.

JunQ was the only one who came out of his room. _________ was confused when only JunQ came out but she didn't mind. JunQ took _________'s hand and they went out of the house. _________ just followed at JunQ took her to the dance room. Getting closer and closer to the dance room JunQ became more and more nervous. Chaejin was already there waiting for them to come he just needed to hide.

When they got there _________ became happy she hasn't danced in a while. JunQ took her to the room her and Chaejin always go to, _________ began to smile even more. Dancing was something she always wanted to do in a long time. When they got into the dance room JunQ let _________ dance for a while and all he did was watch her. And then soon it was time for his turn.

He turned the lights off and _________ stopped dancing. She looked at JunQ and tilted her head. JunQ smiled then said,

"Sit I wanna show you something"
"Araso Oppa"

Hearing 'Araso Oppa' made JunQ smile. He turned the lights back on and he was in different clothings. Seeing him _________ smiled at him. JunQ took a breath and he started his music. Dancing to the song that him and Chaejin choreograph to
 he became worried because he needed Chaejin. Chaejin heard the song and entered the room. Watching only JunQ she didn't notice that Chaejin came in. Seeing Chaejin dance as well made _________ smile even more. When they finished they both bowed and _________ clapped.

Soon after chanigng back Chaejin went somewhere. He gave _________ a hug and went to JunQ. _________ waited for a while and then JunQ came back with a note in his hand. He had some writing on it. Following behind JunQ was Chaejin again. _________ just smiled when they came back into the room. The both of them took a sigh because they have never done this before. Both of them started to sing a song that JunQ wrote.   

"In your shy face,
I can see you sensing me
I know your cute heart, I know your heart
(I know your heart)
I know that in your hidden heart,
your love is only given to me
I know your love that only heads toward me,
I know your mind
My heart that you want
I will save it and give it all to you
I will definitely promise you
Cause I’m Just For You
(Cause I’m Just For You)
The words you want to hear
I will hold it in a little more and tell it all to you
I will wait only for you
Only For You
So pretty (you are)
You’re in my heart (right now)
I am thinking (of you)
I will confess to you honestly, my girl
Yo! I see you in my eyes
I will place you in my arms
I will show you my heart,
in your heart
From now on,
I will be happy at thoughts of you
I will see you
always in my head"
 
At the end of the song _________ clapped. She was so amazed that they could do that as well. They looked at each other then became embarrassed. _________ giggled and went to hug the both of them. After that Chaejin took _________'s hand and they went to the park. They played for a while.

_________ remebered when Chaejin would always bring her to this park and try to make her play so that she felt more comfortable with him and now that she is she really enjoys messing around with _________. It was something he always wanted to do and today she opened up to Chaejin a lot.

After a whole hour of playing around Chaejin heard _________'s stomach growl. He laughed and made a sign so that Gunwoo knew when to come. Chaejin looked at _________ and smiled at her.   

Looking at her with a smile, "Little one I have to go now bye"
"Oh bye Oppa but when is JunQ coming back?"
"Umm he won't be back until a little while"
"Oh ok thanks Oppa"
"No problem kiddo see you later"
"Ok bye"

Gunwoo came up behind _________ and scared her. He laughed at how she reacted and hugged her tightly. _________ was laughing as well. She was laughing so hard that tears came out of her eyes. Gunwoo smiled and kissed her temples. _________ just smiled back at Gunwoo. He was happy that JunQ picked _________. She will make anyone smile with her beautiful smile. Gunwoo took _________ to the closes food place that there was there.

They both went inside and all you could smell was the place most famous for their good dukkbukki. Gunwoo ordered dukkbukki for the both of them. When it came they both ate it and smiled.  Gunwoo notice that _________ had some sause on her face. He leaned forward and whipped it off her face and smiled.

All the girls around were watching Gunwoo and _________ because they looked cute together and because of Gunwoo's good looks. _________ blushed a little when Gunwoo did that. Gunwoo just laughed at her cute reaction to it. Gunwoo paied for the food and they both left. They started walking and Gunwoo went away.


Gunwoo had saw Seyoung across the street and he knew his time was up. Seyoung came running towards _________. She didn't even notice that Gunwoo really lefted because he didn't make a noise. Seyoung smiled to _________ and she smiled back. She turned around and notice that Gunwoo was gone. She was worried.

"Oppa where is Gunwoo Oppa"
"Ah he just left"
"Without telling me", _________ pouted.
"Yes because it's my turn"
"But I didn't get to thanks Oppa for the food"
"Don't worry he will always know that you thank him"
"But Oppa I feel bad"
"Don't now let's go in here", Seyoung took _________'s hand and went into a store.  

They both walked into the store like a couple. They were both holding hands and walked around the store. They were browsing around. _________ looked at shirts and Seyoung looked at skirts and shorts. He wanted her to wear it but he knew that she would be cold since it's getting late so he couldn't let her get sick. Seyoung went away from the shorts and skirts and went to the pants.

_________ came to Seyoung with several shirts and he liked them all but the outfit he liked the most is the one with the plade shirt and long black pants. He then went to get some stuff so she can wear with it. He picked out a benie and glasses. He had bought everything and then told _________ to go get dressed.



When she came out she saw Insoo standing there waiting for her. _________ was confused now she didn't even get to say bye or even thanks Seyoung. She just shrugged it off and walked to Insoo. Insoo smiled brightly at _________. She smiled back the same smile. Insoo held her hands just incase anything happens.

_________ just followed right behind Insoo. She didn't say much now being tired.

Insoo pouted, "Why won't you talk?"
"Oppa I'm tired"
"Well you can't because there is someone waiting for you"
"Who?"
"I can't say"
"Do I get to hang out with you too Oppa?"
"Sadly no I'm just here to take you there"
"Ah araso", _________ was down.
"Don't be so down you will still have tomorrow"
"And we can hang out?"
"Ne we can"
"YAY!" _________ was excited.
"Well we are here"
"That was fast"
"Yeah I know it was see you tomorrow little one"
"Ok bye Oppa"
"Bye", Insoo tightly hugged _________.

"Now go inside"
"But I don't have money"
"Don't worry someone is in there waiting"
"Ok then Oppa thanks"
"No problem now walk in"
"Ok ok I will", _________ walked in.

Insoo smiled a big smile. The others were all there to help with some stuff. They all had a smile on their face. They knew that _________ ment a lot to JunQ and they knew that she was something different. She made JunQ smile a smile they have never really seen. And the only one who has ever seen him smile like crazy is _________.

When _________ walked in there she saw a big teddy bear with a note on it. _________ went to it and read the note.

Hello there beautiful girl,
How was your day? Did you like everything you went through?
How is your clothes? Do they match your style? I hope they do because
now I'm wondering if I match your style? Give me a yes or no.

_________ looked at the big teddy bear and smiled. She nodded her head and said yes while petting the bear. There was a paper airplane that just flew to her. _________ smiled and picked it up. There was another letter.

My princess tell me,
Did you have a hard time when you were younger? Did things
bother you in the past? Do you still need a big teddy bear to
have as your comfort? Well you don't anymore because I will
be that teddy bear for you.

_________ smiled and looked around. Then she saw another airplane fly by. _________ walked towards it and picked it up and read the letter.  

_________,
Now that you know my feelings will you please say yes to
my question? Look up and you'll see me......

_________ looked up and saw JunQ standing there with a rose in his hand. All _________ could do was smile. JunQ smiled back at _________.

"_________ as of today will you be my girlfriend?"
"Anni"
"B-bowh?" JunQ was down now.
"I always wanted to be your girlfriend ever since the day we went to the beach"
JunQ smiled the biggest smile ever and hugged _________.

"Oppa your such a fool"
"Wae?"
"Asking in an arcade"
"So we can play after"
"After today I don't need to play"
"Wae? I didn't get to play with you yet"
"Later, I'm tired now", _________ pouted.
"Araso let's go home", JunQ smiled.
"Ne", _________ smiled back at JunQ.

JunQ took _________ hand and interwind their fingers. JunQ had a smile on his face when they walked out. _________ also smiled at this. When the others notice they walked out they went in to get the teddy bear. They all walked home together in a way. The guys were behind the new couple. The guys had a big smile on their face they knew that JunQ was really happy now.

Soon _________ was falling asleep as she walked. JunQ felt bad and bend down. He told her to get on his back. She didn't want to but he made her because he didn't want her to get hurt. She had no other choice but to get on his back. He smiled a little bit. He has never done this for a girl and it felt different. He saw that _________ was still holding the letters that he wrote. He smiled and told one of the guys to take it.

Gunwoo took it and laughed at how cheesy the little notes were. But all Gunwoo could do was smile because it made JunQ smile for the first time in who ever knows how long. It's something different and they knew that _________ had changed JunQ to be softer now. He's not as cold as he use to be when they first meet _________.


---------
A/N I hope you guys liked this chapter it took a while for me to think about this chapter.
Date;11/23/13         Time:6:56am

-sistarsasa