Trying to Change Things

Did you get my message?

(http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=_O379IN7v3I)
Got7-Playground

---------

Taehyun called Sungri and gave the phone to _________.
Seeing the number Sungri answered the phone quickly. 

"Did you get her yet?"
"Yes we did but why didn't you tell Myname?"
"Oh umm who is this"
"You really don't know?"
"Oh _________? Are you ok?"
"I'm perfectly fine but why did you do this? Does Myname even know about it?"
"Why are you asking so much question?"
"I just talked to JunQ Oppa he never mention you coming by to save me. What do you think you doing?"
"What do you mean?"
"JunQ Oppa and Gunwoo Oppa said they would come not you"
"_________ stop are you ok? Did they do something to you? You are acting weird" 

"OPPA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS? YOU SHOULDN'T HELP UNLESS JUNQ OPPA ASKED FOR IT. STOP BEING IN SO MAN PEOPLES BUSINESS YOU JUST NEED TO DO YOU OWN THING. OPPA YOU HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS LATELY AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU ANYMORE"

"Why are you yelling at me? I'm trying to save you"
"YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK IF I GOT CUTS OR BRUISES" 
"Kiddo I'm sorry"
"Forget it I'm done with this just stop getting involved with things "
_________ quickly hung up, looked down, and took a deep breath. 

"Minho Oppa please untie them they didn't do anything wrong to me", _________ turned around. 
"But Hyung", Minho got cut off by _________. 
"Forget what Sungri Oppa said and listen to me"
"Ok", Minho starting untying Minsu. 
"Put all the guns on the floor", _________ order. 
All of Winner did as told but Boys Republic didn't. 
"All of you guys too", _________ pointed to them. 

Now that all the guns are on the floor _________ picked it up and un-loaded all of them. She knew how to touch guns but how and why? 

"When did you start knowing how to touch guns?" Jinwoo asked. 
"I have known for the longest time", _________ gave all the guns back. 
"Who taught you?" Seungyoon asked. 
"Don't worry about it. Now don't load it until I tell you guys. Carry more than one of these", _________ set them all on the table. 

Becoming scared _________ walked around the rooms looking for another gun. She couldn't find one and she started to freak out. _________ went outside and started dancing. Sungjun saw _________ dancing and smiled he knew that she still did the same thing when she was stress or worried or just not in it. Sungjun walked out and back hugged _________. _________ stopped dancing she took a breath and tears were falling from her eyes. 

"Kiddo what's wrong?"

"I'm scared"

"Wae?"
"Molla Oppa"
"Fights like this hasn't happen in a while I am too"
"Yeah that's true I don't know how to act"
"Just breath and here another gun for you I know you were looking for this"
"Gomawo", _________ took the gun.

A few minutes later:
_________ and Winner walked out of the house. She told them to stay with her. She knows Boys Republic can fight by themselves but not her. She has to keep things on a down low because Sungri has put many training guys out to watch out for Boys Republic. Winner has told _________ everything and she now knows what's going on. 

_________ had to get them all together but she doesn't know how. Winner all split up but Seunghoon stayed with _________. They all knew where to meet and when. Seunghoon saw 2 guys walking together that were training and told _________ they were apart of it. _________ walked up to them and she told them about what they were going to do. They did this for 2 hours and they got all 107 trainees to come together to have this fake plan that Winner made. 

"Ok I want you guys to listen to me"
"Why should we?" one asked. 
"Well first I'm Sungri Oppa's cousin and second I can do anything to you in a second." _________ smiled lightly. 
"WHOA there ok then"
"Everyone put your guns down"
"Do it now!" Minho yelled. 
Everyone did as told and put it all near _________. She asked Winner to help her and they un-loaded all 107 guns. It took a while but no one mind. 

"Ok guys now listen I don't want you guys to listen to Sungri Oppa for today. Don't you dear put a hand on Boys Republic I have to fix things and make them right so don't do anything stupid or it's going to be a punishment"

"Araso", everyone said in unison.
"Gomawo now you guys can go", _________ bowed her head.  
 Everyone left except for Boys Republic. They followed behind _________. 

_________ started walking, not knowing where she was going she just kept walking. _________ walked and ending up walking to the allies. _________ looked around not seeing anyone. It was the allies that Sungri always meet with all his trainees. Winner was scared. They knew that if they didn't follow Sungri's words then they would get in trouble but _________ didn't care. She needed to talk to someone about it, but she had no one. 

_________ started walking again  this time her legs took her right in front of Myname's hide out. Winner was still following her, but she told them to stay outside. She didn't want them to know who lived there. _________ walked inside and saw everyone looked down thinking about something. _________ slightly smiled. 

"Annyeong", _________ smiled. 
JunQ looked up, "_________?" 
"Ne?" _________'s smile grew. 
"You're safe no cuts, no buries, no scares nothing", Seyoung shot up out of his seat. 
"Your fine", Insoo took a breath. 
"Mianhae", Gunwoo kept his head down. 

_________ walked to Gunwoo and hugged him. 
"Oppa it's fine, but I need you guys to do something"
"What is it?" Chaejin asked. 
"At 5 can you guys come out to the park near the hide out?"
"Sure we will be there", JunQ smiled. 
"But, don't bring guns or knives no fighting things"
"We won't", Seyoung smiled. 
"Ok well I have to leave now", _________ bowed and left. 

Walking out _________ lost her smile. She saw Winner with their hands behind their back. _________ quickly ran to them and tried to untie all of them. She looked around and saw no one. 

"Who did this?"
"It was the group helping Myname"
"Damn it that means they are roaming around they might get Boys Republic" 

_________ quickly pulled out her phone as she untied everyone. 
"Sungjung Oppa are you guys ok? Did anyone get you guys yet? Oppa?" _________ asked as soon as it picked up. 
"Yeah we got them, who are you?"
Hearing the voice she knew who it was,"Youngbae Oppa jabael don't hurt them"
"_________-ah", Youngbae's eyes became wide. 
"Oppa I beg you please don't hurt them", _________ started crying. 
"Yah you guys stop", Taeyang stopped them. 
"What did you guys do to them? Are they badly hurt?"
"Ah" Taeyang stop talking. 
"YAH say something did you really hurt them?" _________ cried even more. 
"Mianhae"
"OPPA", _________ hung up and went running around. 

She had to find Boys Republic. She wanted them to be fine. They were her friends. _________ ran and ran for about 6 miles then she found them the the allies that Sungri likes to meet. She saw Taeyang sitting there with some trainees. She looked at them and tears fell down her face. She quickly ran to Boys Republic. She picked up One Junn's chin and looked at him. She whipped the blood off all of their bloods and turned around to look at Taeyang and the trainees. 

"Winner untie them"
"Ne", they all quickly ran behind Boys Republic. 
"Did Sungri Oppa send you guys?" 
"Ne", Taeyang kept his head low. 
"And the trainees tell me your names", _________ pointed to the other 6. 
"I'm Jinhwan"
"Bobby"
"B.I"
"Yunhyeong"
"Junhoe"
"Donghyuk"
They all stood up and bowed. 
"Stay standing and follow me"
"Ne"
"Winner are you done?"
"Ne"
"One Junn Oppa can you guys walk?"
"Just a little", One Junn tired but was slow. 
"Winner can you help them"
"Ne"
"Youngbae Oppa follow me please"
He got up without any words. 

"Where are the rest?"
"They are roaming around the streets", Taeyang answered. 
"Call them for me"
They all kept walking before Taeyang could even say hello she found them. 
"Kwon Jiyoung Oppa stop", _________ kind of yelled it. 

G-Drangon stopped and they all turned around. 
"Oh _________ your ok", T.O.P looked at her. 
"Ne I am so please stop", _________ lightly smiled. 
"How did you get out?" Daesung asked. 
"Don't worry about that and stop"
"Umm well", G-Dragon scratched his head. 
"Why are you listening to him he is so stupid"
"Araso", they dropped everything and followed _________. 

It was almost 5 so _________ made her way to the park near Myname's hide out. She didn't want to tell them were they were going. She had a big crowd of guys behind her she looked like something was going to happen to her but she was perfectly fine. When they got to the park it was only 4:30. Everyone sat down and _________ went and sat in front of Boys Republic to take care of their wounds. She met eyes with Sungjun and smiled, but the smile didn't last for long when she heard JunQ's voice. 

"_________ what are you doing so close to them?" JunQ asked. 
"Oh Oppa", _________ quickly stood up. 
"Come here", JunQ demanded her. 
"Oppa it's fine they didn't hurt me, I already told you this"
"I know but why is Big Bang, Winner, and the trainees behind won't you get hurt"
"Anni they are listening to me", _________ shook her head. 
"Then what's happening?" Gunwoo asked. 
"Let's solve some things out", _________ smiled. 

-------
A/N Ok I know it's been a while. A long while I'm sorry for having you guys wait for so long. I have been busy as always and I never have time but I will try to post as many times an I can this week. 
Date:03/29/14       Time:09:24am

-sistarsasa