Telling Hyung

Did you get my message?

JunQ's POV:
Gosh how do I tell Hyung about this? I don't know how to approch him. Should I be scared or brave and tell Hyung? I knew this was going to happen but I don't know how to tell Hyung. At times likes these I feel like a whimp. Gosh I'm such a whimp why does this have to happen to me all of a sudden? I'm hating life at the moment and I can't get out of it.

Gunwoo's POV:
I should probably tell Hyung about _________. I know JunQ-ah is having a hard time on approching Hyung. He must be wondering if Hyung would think of him as a whimp. I will text Hyung soon and tell him but not tell JunQ that I told Hyung. It would be bad if I did. JunQ wants Hyung to know that he is the right one for _________ and he wants Hyung to trust in him for it. But being the leader I have to let him know myself.

Chaejin's POV:
I want to tel Hyung but it's JunQ Hyung's turn to be the grown one. He has to take the stand and tell Hyung. Gosh I hope JunQ Hyung will be ok telling Hyung without crying. JunQ Hyung hasn't cried yet and I'm hoping he won't. Hyung is going to make me worry more and more each day if doesn't come talk to me. I hope JunQ Hyung at least give me a signal that he is worried. Cause as of right now I can't tell at all.

Insoo's POV:
I wonder how JunQ is taking it. It's been a few hours since he has left his room and he isn't saying a word to us. We have been out here waiting for him to come out. He hasn't come out and we already ate. He hasn't ate since this morning and it's not good. I know _________ is gone but JunQ has to watch his health as well. Gosh the house is so quite without _________. There is no laughing no smiling everything is dead again. I don't see a smile from JunQ anymore. Everything is all gone now that she has left and I'm really hating it.

Seyoung's POV:
I hope JunQ-ah is ok. He hasn't came out and we already ate. I'm not the kind to care but when it's friends I have to care a lot for them. Especially Myname we are all like a family and I can't let one of them get hurt. I can't deal with hearing that we have to let _________ and save her later. I want to do something now and help her. She is a new addition to our family and she is already taken from us. I hate it so much. I just can't deal with it. Since she left we have been quite around the house. We are barely talking to each other. Things are so different now that she has left and I'm down not hearing her voice anymore.

Narrator's POV:
If you were to walk around the house and look everywhere you would see each member of Myname in there own state of mind. They are all in deep thinking not moving at all. The house is empty and soundless. Everyone is thinking on how to save _________. They hate it without her around. They all have a look of defeat in their eyes. It's not good to see a gang like this. It shows their weakness and right now Myname has been drowning in all the weakness. Because _________ is gone now everyone is in a state of mind and no one is talking to each other. JunQ hasn't ate yet and he is starving himself, forgetting about his health.

To:Sungri Hyung
Hyung it's Gunwoo-ah and I have
something to tell you and I know I'm
not suppose to tell you because you told
JunQ to tell you but you have to know
that he hasn't cried yet so if he calls you
and starts to cry please don't let that tell
you that he is a weak guy because he is
the strongest one out of all of us. He is
always quite with his feelings and we
have never saw his feelings change.
It wasn't until _________ came around so
please Hyung don't think of JunQ as a
big cry baby cause he isn't he just hasn't
ever cried he has been keeping it in.
From:Leader Woo

To:Gunwoo
I will never make fun of a man who is
scared of losing the girl he just met. I
understand what JunQ is going through.
None of you guys will have to worry about
it thank you for warning me and I know
a lot about this boy. He is the strongest
I have ever seen as well
-Panda

To:Sungri Hyung
Thanks Hyung please talk to him for us
as well. I want to know that he is ok. Please
tell him to come and eat and take care of his
health as well. He hasn't ate all day today
-Leader Woo

To:Gunwoo
Araso will do
-Panda

Gunwoo saw the last text and went back to doing his own thing. Not leting many things get in his way he just wants to smile and forget that this ever happen. He knows the plan and he won't ever let the plan go. He will trust in his Hyung's plan and will always believe in his Hyung. Gunwpp takes a deep breath and took a book off his shelf and read it to keep his mind off of _________.

Soon later JunQ called Sungri. There were tears already in JunQ's eyes but he wanted to stay strong while talking to Sungri. He didn't want to show his Hyung that he was weak and that he shouldn't deservie to watch and take care of _________. He knows he is the right one for _________, he just has to prove it.

On the phone:
"Yeobosayo?"
"Hyung?"
"Ne?"
"I need to tell you something", JunQ stuttered.
"Go ahead"
"_________-ah, she.....she has been taken today"
"I heard my guys told me"
"oh ok", tears ran down JunQ's face.
"JunQ-ah it's ok to cry you know that right?"
"Hyung but I can't"
"I said you can"
"Gomawo Hyung"
"No problem", tears streamed down Sungri's face.
Sungri could hear JunQ hiccuping from crying.
"Ah JunQ-ah also go eat it's not good to starve and take care of your health"
"Araso I will go right now"
"Ok then annyeong"
"Annyeong Hyung gomawo"

The call ended and JunQ finally walked out of his room. He went into the kitchen and notice there was a plate of food sitting there. There was a note next to it. JunQ picked it up and read it.

JunQ-ah if you ever come out this plate is for you.
We wanted to save it for you, if I come out tomorrow
morning and you haven't touched it I will be really
upset and I will force you to eat it. So I beg you to eat
and make sure that you are healthy. I know it's hard
to already lose _________ but everyone goes through it
so stay strong and we can go through this togeter.
-Insoo Hyung

JunQ read the note and smiled. He loves how much Insoo cares for him and he really appreciates the way his Hyung terats him. Just like a regular brother nothing different. Insoo is like a mother and a brother at the same time and JunQ really likes it. He has never been so loved before and his Hyungs just make it better for him.

JunQ took the food and warmed it up. He ate all the food and sat down to watch tv. From all the crying he had fallen asleep on the couch with the tv on. Gunwoo who was still awake went out to the living room and notie the tv was on. Gunwoo went to turn it off and notice JunQ sleeping there. He notice the plate that Insoo has been saving for JunQ has been eaten. Gunwoo smiled and went to go get a blanket for JunQ and left back to his room and went to sleep. Gunwoo went to sleep with a small smile on his face. He knows that Sungri Hyung has asked for him to take care of himself and he did.

-------
A/N Sorry for the long wait. I have a show soon and I have been tired and I got sick lately so I have been having a hard time doing things and eating is one of them T^T.
Date:2/10/14          Time:10:57pm

-sistarsasa