Looking for you

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=ADj7D2uAd20)
Seo In Guk-Broken

-------

Chaejin's POV:
Aish where can you have gone when I just turned my back? I don't understand who would want to take you? Who would know that you had gone out at this time? Were they watching you? Was it Big Star that took you? Please tell me that you are ok and not hurt. I'm worried I should have never turned around and walked back. I'm such a bad person for not protecting you. This is all my fault it would have never happen if I was there still watching you. I'm so sorry _________-ah it's my fault.

JunQ's POV:
How did someone already take her? How did it happen so fast? How can Chaejin not see her? She isn't in the dance room and she isn't even here. Who could have took her? Was it those jerks? How would they know that she had left the room. I hope you are ok _________. Please don't get hurt. Please be ok and near I...I don't want you to get hurt. Stay safe please I can't see you hurt at all.

Seyoung's POV:
AISH I can't believe Chaejin. He just turned around and _________ is gone. It's not his fault he didn't know. She will be ok no matter what. We just need to find her. We can't just let her go. We all have trust in each other to find her. We will find her.

Gunwoo's POV:
Where can she have gone? She was in the dance room then gone? I don't understand this. How can someone take her and escape so fast that when maknae turned around she wasn't there anymore. How far could they have gone? They have to be here somewhere. I hope she is ok. I hope nothing bad happens to her. Well I know something bad is going to happen to her I just don't know what else to do. I can say she will be fine when we see her but that's not true. Someone doesn't like her and wants her gone. I need to do something and quick.

Insoo's POV:
I hope my little baby girl is ok. I can't hope I want her to be ok but in my guts I know she will get hurt. I know someone will hurt her. But I need to know who has her. Who took her away from us? Who would had the guts to do that when we are one of the main gang around here. I really just hope that _________ is ok. I don't know what to do but say she will be ok. She is the sunlight to JunQ he has been smiling lately and I can see it in his eyes. I know I just know she can change us. We need her.

Narrator's POV:
All of Myname just wants to see _________. They want to know that she is safe and in good care. They just don't know who took her. They have to do something. They need to do something. They have nothing better but to do this. They don't know where she was taken. They just have worry all over their face. Chaejin has worried and sorry written across his face. Chaejin knows that _________ knows Big Star. He knows that she went out with Sunghak. He knew they had problems and he knew that she was close with them.

What he didn't know was that they took her. They are helping the queenkas with this stupid plan. They all know her they all protected her but today they are going against her and hurting her. They are the reason to why _________ is getting hurt. Youngjun and Raehwan felt the worst out of all of them. They were the only ones who truly were always by _________'s side. They helped her through ups and down and they have to turn against her.

When Big Star brought _________ to the place they needed to go. They let her go but they didn't just throw her they set her on the floor like a princess who is sick. _________ opened her eyes slowly and saw Big Star. A smile appeared on her face when she knew she was going to be safe. _________ lost her smile when she saw the queenkas walk in. _________ looked at them and stood up. _________ stood there and looked at them with Big Star behind them. _________ had tears fall from her eyes.

"Crying already? And we didn't even do anything to you", the head Queenka laughed.
"This is going to be easy", the youngest smiled.
"So easy we have enough time to go steal the other oppas", the 2nd youngest smirked.
"You guys helped them? I thought I could trust you guys", tears ran down _________'s face.  
"_________ it's not like that we got forced to or", Youngjun looked down after saying so.
"Or what? Or they will just have to go out with you guys? Was it that bad", _________ raised her voice.
"_________ we will tell you later please", Sunghak looked at _________.  
"Later? After I'm hurt? That won't work I don't want to see you guys later"    
"SHUT UP! Now get her", the head Gueenka smiled.

All the Queenkas started to hit and pull _________'s hair and face. They were just hitting her as Big Star was watching them. They really hurt _________ they punched and kicked her and made bruises on her. They did everything possible that they think no one else could do to her. Close to the end the head Queenka pulled out a pocket knife and held it close to _________. She started to drive it into _________ arm. Raehwan saw and ran up to the head Queenka and pulled the knife out of her hand and _________'s arm.

_________ started to cough she has never been hurt like this before. Soon as she coughed blood came out. Raehwan quickly picked _________ up and he ran straight to the nearest hospital. Raehwan wouldn't and couldn't stop. He didn't want her to get hurt he was already hurt that they pulled out a knife on her. Raehwan ran into the hospital and no one was there. He went up to the counter and asked for a doctor. They looked at _________ and paged a doctor fast. The doctor came running fast with nurses right behind him with a bed. Raehwan put _________ down on the bed and watched them pull her away. Tears fell down Raehwan's face, seeing _________ like that just hurt him so much.

Raehwan ran back to school and grabbed _________'s bag. He saw Chaejin  and looked at him. Right away Chaejin knew something was wrong. He stood up and bowed to the teacher and ran out. As soon as he ran out so did the other Myname members. They all followed Raehwan. But they didn't know that he was involved (not really) in what happen to _________. In the end they had reached the hospital. Chaejin was really scared, he took a deep breath before walking into the hospital.  When they all walked in there they saw _________ sitting in a chair. JunQ quickly ran to _________ and bent down in front of her.

"_________-ah gwenchanayo?"
"Joonkyu Oppa?" tears ran down _________'s face.
"Ne that's me", JunQ looked at _________.
Tears kept falling down _________'s face. She quickly hugged JunQ and he held her in his arms.

"_________-ah mianhae I should have kept a better look out for you", Cheajin apologized.
"Oppa it's not your fault", _________ let go of JunQ.
"_________ gwenchanayo?" Raehwan asked.
"Why do you want to know? You were apart of this", _________ cried.
"No I wasn't they told me to stay I didn't get you I saved you"
_________ looked at Raehwan,"Oppa are you telling the truth"
"Yes I am me and Youngjun was forced to stay", Raehwan bent down to _________.
"Oppa why are you guys the only ones who care? Did the others not care if I died?" _________ kept crying.
"They did. That's why we had to help or they will kill you", Raehwan looked down.
"I didn't even do anything and they want to kill me?" _________ looked down.
"Ne I know it's not your fault and don't worry we will handle this",  Raehwan raised _________'s cheek and kissed it.

_________ looked at Myname,"I know you guys were worried and I'm sorry"
"Don't worry we will protect you", Gunwoo said and promised in his heart.
"Ne we will so trust us", Insoo smiled.
"Araso gomawo", _________ tried to smile a little.

Soon Youngjun ran in. He saw Myname standing with Raehwan and knew that it was ok. He ran up to _________ and hugged her and _________ hugged him back. Tears had slipped from Youngjun's eyes. Knowing that she was ok after getting badly hurt. Youngjun pulled _________ away and looked at her. He had checked her and notice the band-age on her arm. He knew what it was and didn't say anything about it. Youngjun looked at _________ again and kissed her cheek knowing that she is ok.

Soon the doctor came and saw all the boys there with _________. He smiled and asked them to leave. The doctor asked if _________ had any parents or siblings. _________ looked down and shook her head no. The doctor then took a deep breath and smiled a small smile.

"That's ok you just need someone to take good care of you. You do you want that to be? It can be anyone."
"Can I have all of them standing outside?"
"What ever you want"
"Are you sure?"
"Ne you will be here for a while so we can take care of the damage on your arm but you will need company right?"
"Ne I will"
"So they will be your company"
"Chinja? Wah gomawo", _________ smiled.
"Know let me go tell them"
"Araso", _________ nodded her head.

The doctor had went out to tell the boys that _________ will be staying and that they needed to come and visit every hour. They all agreed with the doctor and bowed. The doctor had let them go in and talk to her. Each of them went in one by one.

"_________-ah are you awake?" Raehwan asked.
"Oh ne Oppa I just had my eyes closed"
"Are you sure?"
"Ne I'm sure Oppa"
"Just checking I didn't want to bother you"
"You will never bother me"
"It's almost dark so I just came to say goodnight I won't be here tonight"
"Then who will be here?"
"Suzy and her parents still have to see you"
"Ah araso Oppa", _________ smiled a little.
"Don't worry I will be here first thing in the morning"
"Araso can't wait to see you", _________ smiled bigger.
"You too kiddo", Raehwan kissed _________'s forehead and walked out.

Next was JunQ, "_________-ah gwenchanayo?"
"Ne Joonkyu gwenchana"
"Just checking mianhae we weren't there in time to help we couldn't find you"
"Don't be sorry I have two Oppas I can trust"
"Don't trust them for long"
"Wae? They will never hurt me"
"You don't know but for know believe in them"
"Araso Oppa don't be so moody"
"I won't"
_________ stood up and hugged JunQ,"Gomawo"
"Bowh?"
"For caring about me so much", _________ smiled.
"Don't be the others care just as much"
"Ah araso", _________ nodded her head and sat down.
"See you tonight then"
"Oh you are coming tonight? With Suzy and her parents?"
"Ne I will be"
"Then see you tonight", _________ smiled and sat down on the bed.

Next was Youngjun, "Kiddo?"
"Oh Youngjun Oppa you are still here?"
"Ne we are all taking turn to say good bye"
"Wae? That will be forever"
"I know but still you gotta say bye right?"
"Ne I do need to say goodbye"
"I thought so"
"Aish Oppa don't be so smart"
"Ah kiddo the others just wanted to say sorry"
"They don't need to if you guys weren't there I would have died"
"It was all Raehwan"
"But you still came to me at the hospital"
"I understand just be a good girl tonight"
"Araso I won't go any where"
"You better keep that a promise"
"I will I never break a promise"
"Araso kiddo see you later"
"You too Oppa", _________ smiled and hugged Youngjun.

Next was Gunwoo, "_________-ah?"
"Ne?" _________ was busying watching tv.
"How are you?"
"Fine how about you Oppa?"
"Better now knowing your ok"
"Ah chinja? Mianhae I didn't mean to make you worried", _________ pouted.
"Don't be I was just worried that my little princess was going to get hurt badly"
"But I did"
"But you were saved"
"I guess", _________ looked down.
"Don't feel down now everything will be fine ok? See you tonight as well"
"Oh Oppa your coming with Joonkyu?"
"Ne I am and we are going to go get kimchi stew and many side dish and dukkbukki"
"Wah chinja? I can't wait to eat it"
"So that means don't eat the dinner here"
"Araso I won't eat it"
"Good girl", Gunwoo ruffled _________'s hair and kissed her head.

Next was Insoo, "Kiddo~"
"Oppa~", _________ answered the same way back.
"Aigoo you are so cute", Insoo pinched _________'s cheeks.
"Oppa don't pinch my cheeks", _________ pouted.
"Mian you are just to cute"
"Oppa don't lie I look horrible right now"
"Anni you look perfectly fine"
"Don't lie"
"I'm not"
"Tsk araso Oppa"
"Kiddo I need to go so see you first thing tomorrow"
"Araso see you tomorrow morning"

Next was Seyoung, "Beautiful?"
"Muscle man?"
"Yah I hate that name"
"But I like it"
"Don't lie you hate it as well"
"Anni Oppa does have muscle"
"I know I just hate the name"
"Araso then I will call you Jelly"
"Wae Jelly?"
"Jelly, so I can be butter"
"Aigoo you are so cute"
"I know"
"I will see you tomorrow ok I need to go things"
"Araso see you tomorrow"

Finally Chaejin, "_________ chinja mianhae"
"For what?"
"For not watching over you"
"It's not your fault. You had no clue"
"It's still my fault I was sent to watch after you"
"Don't worry I'm perfectly fine"
"Don't you lie about that big scare on your arm"
"I'm telling the truth I'm fine"
"Araso just make sure to listen and don't be so mean to the others"
"I know I will listen and be very nice"
"Araso listen to Oppa well"
"You aren't my Oppa"
"I will be now, even though we are the same age call me Oppa no matter what"
"Are you sure? What if the others don't like it?"
"Don't care what they say or feel I give you permission to call me Oppa"
_________ smiled, "Araso Oppa"
"There you go well I gotta go now see you tomorrow kiddo"
"You too Oppa", _________ waved good bye and continued to watch tv.


-------
A/N So it's been so long since I last posted up and I'm very sorry I have been busy with dance and school and over the weekend I had a show and I was busy with family things.
Date:10/14/13           Time:07:51pm

-sistarsasa