Childhood 1/2

Did you get my message?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=LKyDP1FNHSM)
Hyuna ft.G.Na and Junghyun-Bitter Day

-------

Thing are hard for Myname. All of them are caring and sweet but what comes behind all of that to make them like that and also have a heart of a fighter. What is it that bothers them to make them mad? What is it that happen to them to have them like that? Is Myname really the way they are today then they were when they were younger? Myname has changed a lot from when they were boys and now they are young men still growing up.

Gunwoo's Childhood:
Gunwoo is the youngest child in his family. He looks up to his brother the most. He wanted to be just like his brother. He wanted to be at soccer and learn how to play guitar. He wanted to be just as talented as his brother. He asked his parents to put him in soccer but right away they said no. He asked to learn how to play guitar from his brother and his brother said no to that too. Gunwoo was treated bad. When ever Gunwoo didn't get his chores done his mom or dad would always hit him with something.

His father would come home sometimes drunk and beat only Gunwoo. Gunwoo was like a punching bag to his family. The only one not to hit him was his sister. Each time Gunwoo would get hit his sister would take care of his wounds he got. Gunwoo would always cry when she did so. But as he grew up he took care of himself and he started to get distant from his family. His brother has moved to Singapore and his sister when to the Philippines.

His parents on the other hand stayed in Korea. Gunwoo hated staying with his parents so he moved out. When was one of the first Myname members to find the hide out they are at today. Ever since then Gunwoo has been working. He also taught himself how to fight and how to cook. He learned how to do everything himself at the age of 13. He was a young talented boy. He would sing when he was bored he even taught himself how to dance.

From when Gunwoo was a child to this day he still has scars from what his parents has done to him. Gunwoo was scared by this parents and brothers but they didn't appear as well as they use to when he was a child. He never knew how to hide them but growing up he learned how to hide them and how to clean them up. They started to go away but they left very bad marks on his body.

Insoo's Childhood:
As for Insoo he was a sweet child. His parents loved him with all their hearts. They took good care of Insoo. They made sure that he went to the right school and that he was doing well in and out of school. They also made sure that he had the right friends. They were controlling his life but Insoo that the perfect life. He had a good life. He didn't get hit or even have a scar on his body. If there was a scar it would be from hurting himself.


What he didn't know was that his father had borrowed money from gangster and he had trouble paying them back. Insoo's father worked very hard to make Insoo the best boy they could have and he tried his best to pay them back. The only thing is that they didn't have enough money for both things. So Insoo's father started to fall behind on paying the gangsters back. They had called and even sent letters of threat to them.

Insoo never knew about anything. He went to school as his parents stayed home for the day. While Insoo was in school his parents were murdered by the gangsters. They came to the house and used poisonous gas and also shot Insoo's parents. There was blood all over the floor. There was two cold body laying there in a pool of blood. Their neighbors had heard screaming and called 119 before heading out to see what was happening. When they came out it was to late they had already died on the scene.

Their neighbors felt bad knowing that they had a little boy who is still in school. He was an only child. The cops came to the scene and right away needed to contact family members. The two victims had no contact of their sister's or brother's. The only thing on their phone was a picture of their son Insoo. The female cop took a breath before heading to the near by school. When she got there it was lunch time for the kids. She has walked in and saw the boy who looked just like the picture. She had walked over to Insoo and smiled at him.

Being a sweet child Insoo greeted her, "Good afternoon ma'am"
"Good afternoon to you son"
"What are you doing here today?"
"Well I need to talk to you"
"To me? Why?"
"It's something everyone can not hear about right now"
"Ok. So where should we go?"
"Let's go to the office"
"Ok", Insoo smiled and followed behind.

The cop sat down and watched as Insoo sat down there were tears in her eyes seeing the sweet little boy.
"Insoo I'm sorry to say this but your parents are no longer here"
"What do you mean?"
"Well they were just murdered 1 hours ago"
"W-while I was s-school?"
"Ne mianhaeyo Insoo you will need to find a new family"
"Anni I will live alone I can do anything"
"I'm sorry but you can't"
"I don't care I will no matter what and you can't and won't stop me"
"Insoo you are only 9 years old you can't go now"
"Fine then when I'm 13 I will leave to live on my own"
"Ok I'm fine with that"
"Ok then call", Insoo raised his hand.
"Call", the cop looked down.

At the age of 13 Insoo went to live on his own. He had already made his own money. At the same time of moving out he ran into Gunwoo who was on his way home. Insoo was kind of embarrassed but he followed Gunwoo. He saw Gunwoo walked into an abandon house. Insoo walked in after Gunwoo. Gunwoo knew that Insoo was following him and he could tell he was also running away. Gunwoo didn't mind and welcomed Insoo in.
 
Seyoung's Childhood:
Seyoung had an older brother who didn't seem so loving. His parents had a side of them where they would hit Seyoung and then the next say they love him to death. But because of that he hated his family. He just wanted to run away but since he is so young he couldn't. Day Care didn't mind and took Seyoung in for a while before he goes back out to the world. Seyoung was fine with that all he wanted to do was get away from his family. He didn't want to see them anymore. He didn't care if they were hurt he went away. He hated that his parents pretended to love him. He also stop looking up to his brother and said forget everything.

When Seyoung was at the Day Care he didn't want to say anything. He was to himself, but while he was there he learned to care for others as well. Being such a sweet child Seyoung is he came out of the Day Care as soon as he was 12. They didn't know he had left. Seyoung really hated it there as well. All the kids were always happy and when one would cry it would be over something so stupid. Seyoung knew he would do better than these kids and he wanted to get away.

Seyoung had plan to leave over night. He didn't want anyone to know. He didn't even tell anyone that he was planning to leave. When he leaves he wants to leave alone. Seyoung had left and being a miner walking around the streets at night isn't safe at all. Seyoung didn't mind though because he knew he could run and he taught himself taekwondo. Seyoung just knew that he was safe no matter where he was.

That night Insoo and Gunwoo where walking around. They were bored and didn't know what to do. Soon Insoo saw Seyoung walking around with his head hung low. Insoo knew something was wrong and was about to run over to Seyoung. Before Insoo could even leave Gunwoo grabbed his sleeve and they just followed behind Seyoung quietly. Soon they saw Seyoung stop he seemed tired and hungry. Gunwoo was worried he ran up to Seyoung and put his hands around Seyoung. Seyoung looked at Gunwoo and lightly smiled. Gunwoo smiled back and he started to walk back to his "house".

The next day Seyoung realized that he was some where else. Seyoung was scared but not as much. Seyoung sat up and saw 2 other boys sleeping beside him. Seyoung gave them a weird look but then realized that one of the boys had helped him last night before everything went blank for him. Seyoung smiled at them for helping him out. Seyoung knew that they were going to be good friends and he knew he could trust them.    

Joonkyu's Childhood:
As a child Joonkyu was told to never talk. He was yelled at when ever he told his parents his opinion or what he wanted. He was scolded for not saying anything when they asked. He never got what his parents wanted from him. They told him not to speak but when asked a question they never told him to speak. Joonkyu never understood a thing his parents wanted. He always did well in school but he would never tell him parents because they didn't allow him to talk.

Joonkyu has an older sister who takes care of him. She tells him to speak but he never would. When ever Joonkyu would cry his sister would ask why but he never spoke. He never spoke to his family. He didn't have the best relationship with them. His sister tried her best to make him talk to her but he never would. He never opened up to his sister and he always pushed his parents aside. Speaking was something Joonkyu wasn't use too. He was always so quite so it's hard for him to talk.

Joonkyu didn't know how to talk to others. Everything he says would turn everything awkward so he never tried talking. Joonkyu got tired of his parents yelling at him and his sister trying to get along with him. He just wanted them to stop. He couldn't say anything to them so he was quite. He was always in his room reading a book or going out the window to sit on the roof. Joonkyu hated how his parents were and was trying to find a way out.

Soon at the age of 12 Joonkyu knew that the only way to get out of this was to run away. That was the best way. Joonkyu hated how his parents were and how his sister tried so much. He just wanted to run away from this. Being put aside by his parents and his sister who is trying to bring him back in was to much for Joonkyu. His parents hated him for talking and his sister wanted to hear him talk more. Things never went the right way in the house and Joonkyu didn't want to be apart of it anymore.

When Joonkyu got down from the roof he ran into Gunwoo and the 2 others. Joonkyu was scared he blinked and bowed before leaving. Before he could even leave Gunwoo took Joonkyu by the arm and looked him in the eye. Joonkyu looked down and Gunwoo smirked. Seyoung looked at Gunwoo then whispered something into his ear. Gunwoo nodded his head and smiled at the others.

"Yah follow us", Gunwoo smirked.
All Joonkyu did was nod and followed right behind them.

Joonkyu ran away from home and never came back. His parents never asked where he was but his sister was scared. Everyday after school she would go and try to find him. She would go to his school but never see him there. One day she ran into 4 boys walking around. It was Joonkyu and his friends. Right away Joonkyu looked away noticing that it was his sister. Joonkyu also pulled up his mask so that his sister wouldn't notice him.

"Do you guys know a boy named Joonkyu?" She asked.
Gunwoo looked at Joonkyu, "Anni mian"
"Hyung don't we..." Seyoung began but stopped, "Never mind"
"Ah if you see him around please tell him I'm looking for him"
"Ne we will do that Noona", Insoo nodded.
Joonkyu walked away with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to cry and held it.

"Yah is she your Noona?" Gunwoo asked.
Joonkyu just nodded.
"And you didn't talk to her?" Insoo asked.
Joonkyu just shook his head.
"Just talk to us", Gunwoo commanded.
"She tried to talk to me when we were younger but I never did", Joonkyu looked down.
"JunQ it's ok if you talk to us we won't yell at you", Insoo said.
"You can't just ignore us we are a family now"
"Araso Hyung", Joonkyu nodded his head.

Jinseok's Childhood:
As a child Jinseok really liked to dance. His father and mother danced as well. His father did hip hop while his mother did jazz and contemporary. Jinseok was born to dance he danced so much everyone would call him the dancing machine. He is always dancing at home and at school. When ever he would study the only thing to keep him focus is music. He would always get good grades and pass the class but that wasn't good enough. His parents also wanted him to join a dance team and make it to finals and take the  gold. They wanted him to win every dance compaction there was.

They pushed him till he was tired and started to fail school. He was behind in class and he was getting bad grades. The teachers weren't as impressed anymore. They were starting to get upset at him. He has been falling asleep in class. Set aside the dancing his parents started to scold him about his school work as well. Jinseok became upset and by the age of 12 he ran away. He didn't want his parents to yell at him for failing and for not going to finals. He hated how his parents pushes him so much to what he can't do. He was tired of it.

Jinseok had ran away. It was night time and no one was out. Well no one his age of course. He was just a minor. He was walking around minding his own business until he heard some noise. He turned around and saw a drunk guy walking his way. He moved out of the way but still the drunk man ran into him. The drunk man became mad and swung at Jinseok. Jinseok just stood there and closed his eyes. A fist didn't hit his face he open his eyes and saw 4 boys around his age helping him. They were well taught, they faught the drunk man like they were 15 or 16. Jinseok was scared but knew it will be fine.

"Gwenchanayo?" Gunwoo asked.
"Ah ne", Jinseok nodded looking to the floor.
"We won't hurt you", Insoo smiled.
"We are here to help. Why are you out so late?" Gunwoo asked.
"Well I'm just so tired of my parents I ran away", Jinseok looked at them.
"We know what you mean just follow us and you'll be fine", Gunwoo smiled.
"I'm not so sure where to go", Jinseok looked around.
"Trust us we'll help you", Seyoung smiled.
"We are the same age", JunQ said out of the blue.
"We are?" Jinseok was surprised.
"Ne we are", Gunwoo smiled.
"I'm 12", Seyoung raised his hand.
"Me too", JunQ put his mask on.
"I'm 13", Insoo smiled.
"So am I", Gunwoo nodded his head.
"Wow I'm 12 as well", Jinseok was so amazed.

"So are you coming with us?" Gunwoo asked.
"Ne I am", Jinseok smiled.
"Ok let's go it's late and we are going to get yelled at", Insoo looked around.
"Yeah and it's cold", Seyoung started to run.
"Come on....What was your name?" Insoo looked at Jinseok.
"Oh! I'm Jinseok but call me Chaejin", Jinseok smiled.
"Ok well let's go Chaejin-ah", Gunwoo smiled.
"Hurry", Insoo ran after Seyoung.

Narrator's POV:
That was how Myname became. They were young but they always had each others back and they were always there to help others. They never took anyone else into their group. After Chaejin joined they said that they would stop taking other kids into their group. They said that 5 was enough and that they all have been through the same thing. It's just they had different reasons to leave. Myname has became so close that they were like brothers.

JunQ still didn't talk as much but he would talk. Chaejin learned how to fight better and Gunwoo became more caring to the others. They all took good care of each other and they all took good care of the maknae. Things are just different now that they have all grown up. Everyone became better fighters and they talk much more among themselves.


-------
A/N Sorry it took so long to update.
Date:09/22/13    Time:8:16pm

-sistarsasa