Chapter 5

Tomorrow May Or May Never Come

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry Kyuhyun-ssi, I just hired somebody.” Siwon said apologetically. He looked at the crestfallen look on the young man and added, “Tonight is anyway the DJ night. I will give you a chance tomorrow. You can sing before the other singer. If you are good I’ll hire you too.”

“Can I know who is this other singer is?” Ryeowook asked timidly. “I kind of know a lot of singers around the neighbourhood.” He added as he saw Siwon was not annoyed with his uninvited question.

“He was actually recommended by most of the workers here. And I heard he is new in town.” Siwon said matter-of-factly. “Sungmin hyung. I think the full name is Lee Sungmin.”

Hyung? Is he even older than Siwon? Sure didn’t look like it. What am I even thinking? Kyuhyun shrugged off the blonde’s image that crossed his mind as he remembered what the said blonde cost him. Kyuhyun fumed at the memory. He lost his marks and have to work double because of the man and now he is losing a job because of the same man. All in one day.

“Hmm. Yeah, I haven’t heard of him. Anyway thank you. We will see you tomorrow then.”

Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun politely bowed at Siwon and walked out of the office. Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun whose face was darkened because of the anger. He was wondering what happened to his friend suddenly when he heard a low curse. He looked over to Kyuhyun who was staggering backwards trying to steady himself as a blonde guy kept repeating ‘sorry’.

Kyuhyun walked out of Siwon’s office with newfound anger and bumped into none other than Lee Sungmin himself. Sungmin was repeating ‘sorry’ as he tried to help the younger to balance himself. He let go of Kyuhyun’s arm when saw the burning look on the younger’s face. Sure he knows martial arts but the eyes of the guys in front of him is boring a hole through him. He took a step back holding his hands in front of him defensively. Why does the younger seem to have undying hate towards him since he met him earlier?

“You, Lee Sungmin,” said Kyuhyun furiously pointing his index finger at the other “stop ruining my life. Stay away from me.”

“B-but what did I do?” Sungmin asked, flabbergasted.

“I passed the deadline for my assignment because of your stupid party and so now I have to write another report because of you. And I didn’t want to sing here but then I finally made up my mind to do so. But you already got the gig. So now I’m going to lose the job even before I got it because of you. So stay away from me and my life.” Kyuhyun poured his frustration into words without meaning to. He stormed out of the club, confusing Sungmin even more. Ryeowook and Donghae followed the suit with Donghae giving an apologetic smile to Eunhyuk. 

 


 

A/N

Double update because this chapter isn't that long.

Plz give me your thoughts!!!

Enjoy