Chapter 4

Tomorrow May Or May Never Come

Sungmin came out of his house ready to meet his friends at the Sapphire Club. He felt fresh after hours of rest from the party.

He walked out of the gate and saw the brunette whom he thought very handsome and offered a smile hoping for a conversation. But all he got was a glare as the younger stormed away from him. Sungmin stood there for few seconds wondering what he did to the other to receive the glare but he shrugged it off as he got into his car to meet his friends.

Sungmin arrived at the club few minutes later. He parked his car at the car park at the back of the club and walked in to find Eunhyuk talking with Leeteuk at the bar. He gave a small wave as he reached them. Kangin was serving some early customers in the other side of the club. Sungmin walked up to his friends and sat on the stool beside Eunhyuk, greeting his friends.

“Hey Sungmin. Nice timing. Siwon just came in. We can talk about your gig today.” Said Eunhyuk cheerfully.

“Yeah, he again asked us to help him find new singers.” Leeteuk added putting down the glass he was cleaning. “Eunhyuk can take you to Siwon since his DJ session won’t start until five.”

“Okay, then let’s go.” Sungmin agreed as Eunhyuk jumped up from the seat. He led Sungmin to an office at the back where he knocked on the door. Both of them walked in as the person inside called them in.

Tall figure with a handsome face was standing beside the table in the middle of the office. Siwon welcomed Sungmin and Eunhyuk in.

“Hello, I’m Lee Sungmin.” Said Sungmin introducing himself.

“Choi Siwon.” Greeted Siwon, shaking Sungmin’s hand.

“Siwon-ssi, this is my friend I told you about. He can sing and play so he will be a great addition.”

“I’m happy to hire you Sungmin-ssi, I’ve been trying to get somebody to play live but no success so far. I think you must be good. Even Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung recommended you.” Siwon said smiling. “And your looks won’t hurt either.”

“Thanks for giving a chance.”

“You can start from tomorrow.”

Sungmin and Eunhyuk bowed and came out of the office and headed back to the bar where others were waiting for a good news.

“He hired me.”

“Awesome. Celebrate!” Kangin said cheerfully while placing a wine glass under Sungmin’s nose. “On the house!”

“You guys go ahead.” Said Eunhyuk going to the DJ booth.

“Let’s get this party started!” He boomed into the microphone as he started to play the music.

 


 

Meanwhile Kyuhyun was starting to write his new report muttering curses under his breath when Ryeowook and Donghae came to his house. They managed to drag Kyuhyun to the Sapphire club to try out for the singing gig saying that’ll lift his mood. Kyuhyun agreed and followed his two friends leaving the report for later.

After arriving at the bar, Ryeowook led Kyuhyun into the owner’s office while Donghae seated himself at a corner of the bar to watch his crush in action.

 


 

Eunhyuk stole a glance around the customers to see whether the cute guy who normally come to the club on DJ nights is there. He was disappointed as he couldn’t find the guy but perked up as he saw the guy he searched walked in with two of his friends.

“What’s with Hyuk?” Asked Sungmin as he watched the dilemma playing on his friend’s face.

“Ah, he has a crush on this guy that come on DJ nights. I think he is looking for him.” Answered Leeteuk as he moved on to attend the new customers.

In the meantime Eunhyuk gathered up his courage and cleared his throat to introduce the next song. He was finally planning to make a move on the cute guy.

“The next song is dedicated to the customer at the corner of the bar. Enjoy!”

Sungmin watched in amusement as Eunhyuk stepped out of the DJ booth and made his way towards a table at the far corner of the bar that was occupied by a handsome guy.

Eunhyuk’s face was flushing red and the blush on the other guy was even worse. Eunhyuk made his way towards his crush trying not to trip over his own feet and sat beside the customer.

“H-hello, I’m Hyukjae, you can call me Eunhyuk. All my friends do.” He blurted out blushing even more in embarrassment.

“Dong-Donghae.” The customer replied reaching out for Eunhyuk’s stretched hand.

Sungmin watched as both of them fall into a natural conversation after the awkward introduction. He smiled to himself and got up to go to the washroom but was stopped when he bumped into someone. 

 


 

A/N

Can't say best of my writing....

Would appreciate the comments...

Love ya'll who care to read!!!