Epilogue

Tomorrow May Or May Never Come

“Hey, Kyuhyun! Are you ready?” Ryeowook called for his husband from the kitchen. He was preparing the lunch for the younger and packing it securely into a bag which already held the unopened wine bottle and two glasses. “Ya, Cho Kyuhyun!” He screamed again as he didn’t hear a reply from the other.

“I’m coming. I’m coming! Stop screaming.” A flustered Kyuhyun came out of the bedroom, trying to tie up his tie and failing.

“Don’t you know what day is it today?” Ryeowook asked while closing the bag full of food. “Aish, you still don’t know how to wear a tie.” The smaller man muttered under his breath while walking towards his husband. “What would you ever do without me?” Ryeowook asked, smiling at his partner. He reached up and fiddled with the piece of clothing and finally made a neat knot.

“That’s why I have you.” Kyuhyun grinned at the man in front of him.

“Just that?” Ryeowook asked with a pout.

“Yes, just that.” Kyuhyun smiled widely at the cute expression. Then he walked past his husband to grab the bag on the kitchen counter and walked back to the smaller man who was still pouting, a sad look in his eyes. Kyuhyun instantly felt guilty for teasing the other too much.

“Aw Wooki, don’t be like that.” Kyuhyun bent a little and kissed the other full on the lips. “You know I love you. You know I love you very much.” He said and kissed the other again.

Ryeowook grinned widely this time and looked at Kyuhyun, “Gotcha!” he giggled victoriously at finally being able to fool Kyuhyun. “I know you do.” The smaller placed a small kiss on his lover’s lips. “And I love you too, so very much.” Their lips once again met with a loving kiss.

Ryeowook finally pulled away from the younger and flattened an invisible crease on the other’s shirt. “You have to go now. Give my blessings to him too.”

“Yeah. Bye Wooki.” Kyuhyun walked out of his house and got into his car.

It was a special day for him. One of the most special days in the whole year. He started the engine of the car with only one destination in his mind.

After an hour of driving Kyuhyun stopped at his destination.

He got of the car and walked along a brick path lining with blooming baby’s breath plants. At the end of the path was were Sungmin lied in peace. It was the 7th year memorial day of the most amazing person Kyuhyun met. Every year, Ryeowook would make Sungmin’s favourite foods and will pack the lunch and Sungmin’s favourite wine so the younger can spend the day with Sungmin.

Kyuhyun sat in front of the grave and smiled at the picture of the smiling Sungmin embedded to the grave stone.

“Hi hyung. I’m here. Look, Wooki made your favourite pumpkin soup.” He said pointing to the lunch bag.

Kyuhyun stared at the once sparkling eye of his hyung before he started to speak again. “You were right hyung. Wooki helped me after you left. He taught me to love again and I do love him now. You will always be my first love but Ryeowook is my world now. Thank you for everything hyung. I will meet you again, so please wait for me.” He ended with a small smile.

 

 

If he listened carefully he would have heard the wind murmuring ‘I love you’ in Lee Sungmin’s sweet voice.

 


 

A/N:

Okay guys, now it's all done! //sigh

Leave me a comment guys, tell me what ya'll think!!! :)

Thanks so much for reading, leaving comments, for upvotes...basically for supporting me, I love you all <3

Oh, btw check out my other fics if you're interested <3

Byeeee!!!!