Chapter 10

Tomorrow May Or May Never Come

Kyuhyun started to follow the music and started singing falling into his own world forgetting the people around him. He was pulled back into the reality as he realised that Sungmin has started to back his vocals as they reached the chorus. Kyuhyun felt his heartbeat got faster as Sungmin’s soothing voice started to blend in with his own creating magic.

They sang three songs dedicated to the couple who requested them. Kyuhyun then got off the platform and joined Ryeowook at the bar while Sungmin continued playing as the young customer proposed to his girlfriend.

“You two were awesome.” Piped Ryeowook as soon as Kyuhyun sat down beside him.

“He was alright.” Kyuhyun answered shortly without any expression on his face. “Where’s Donghae?” He added trying move the conversation away from the person that made him uneasy.

Ryeowook silently pointed his finger to the far end of the bar. Donghae was happily chatting with his new ‘friend’ Eunhyuk even though he denies that they were in a relationship.

“Did you know that Eunhyuk guy is Sungmin hyung’s best friend?”

“Mhmm….” Replied Kyuhyun avoiding the conversation on Sungmin and turned to watch the said person still playing for the happy couple.

“He is great at playing guitar.” Kyuhyun heard Ryeowook mumbling beside him appreciating the elder. Kyuhyun watched as the elder moved his long fingers across the guitar expertly. He had to accept that Sungmin is good at playing the instrument. And that he is good singer. Their voices obviously blended well when they were singing together.

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin who was happily playing for the new couple.

The light that was hanging over, casted a slightly shining aura around Sungmin as the light reflected off the platinum blond hair. He was wearing a v neck black t-shirt that framed his firm upper body and a pair of dark blue jeans hugging his legs. Kyuhyun’s eyes moved the gaze towards the beautiful face that was smiling at the happy couple. His perfect M shaped lips has curved upwards forming the most beautiful smile Kyuhyun has ever seen. His soft skin glowed slightly as the light fell on him. Kyuhyun moved his stare to the doe like eyes that were bowed into crescents as Sungmin smiled. He realised that his face also broke into a smile unconsciously as he watched Sungmin’s smiling face.

That is when it hit him. He was attracted to the elder. But has chosen to mask the feeling by silly grudges of his. With that understanding he wanted to get to know the other. He wanted to know more about the person he got attracted to even without realising himself.

Kyuhyun woke up from his trance as kept poking at his side.

“Hey, one of my friends is here. I’ll go talk to him and come.” Said Ryeowook and walked away to meet his friend.

Sungmin was already walking up to the bar when Kyuhyun looked towards where Sungmin was. He sat down on the stool beside Kyuhyun.

“You’re always great Sungmin-ah.” Said Kangin putting a drink in front of Sungmin.

“Thanks hyung” Replied Sungmin accepting the glass. “But I think my voice is not that good.”

“Nonsense. You always say that you’re not that good but somehow you end up being the best at everything. Look, I’m bit busy today since Teuki is on holiday today. I’ll be back!” Kangin balanced a tray on his hand and ruffled Sungmin’s hair with the other before walking away.

“Ah hyung, I’m not a kid anymore.” Sungmin tried to look annoyed but he was already smiling.

Kyuhyun watched as Sungmin tried to tame some stray strands of his now ruffled hair.

“He’s right you know.” Sungmin stopped what he was doing and turned to look at Kyuhyun.

“You’re voice was good.” Kyuhyun continued ignoring Sungmin’s surprised look.

Sungmin continued to look at Kyuhyun wondering whether the younger has forgiven him.

“Don’t look at me like I’m some kind of a weirdo. Didn’t we decide to be friends?”

“Oh sorry. Well thanks for the complement.” Sungmin replied hastily refusing to pass up the chance to be closer to the younger. He held up his drink, “To a new start!”

“Yeah, new start.” Replied Kyuhyun clinking his glass with Sungmin’s.

 


 

A/N:

So sorry this took longer than usual....I had my semester finals...one more subject to go~~

I would really appreciate your comments as usual^^

Oh give me an upvote if you find the story enjoyable ^_^

Added a new poster!